It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unit 731: History You May not Want to Learn (Warning: Extreme Content)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
@ mnmcandiez Because they are ONE of Americas biggest trading partners so why rock the boat....#ing disgusting

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51021214d57e.jpg[/atsimg]I'm frequently appalled by the low regard you Earthmen have for life.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The important thing to remember is that this isn't a simple one off case. Systematic mass rape, torture and murder are not exceptional in human history. Heres 2 in addition to the ones everybody knows about (Rwanda and the Holocaust).

en.wikipedia.org...

www.historyplace.com...

Once human beings are successfully indoctrinated to consider another group of people as 'lesser' in some way the floodgates open and there are no depths to which we wont sink.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
WHAT IN THE # IS WRONG WITH OUR SPECIES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I mean SERIOUSLY!!!!
What in the hell is wrong with us????
I seriously feel like I am an alien sometimes.
I am like a fish on the outside of the fishbowl looking in.
I take no part in this, I am sorry am I human, I am deeply embarrassed and ashamed of my species.
I want OUT!!!!
edit on 8-7-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

I know David Ike sounds crazy... but really with this type of thing going on it doesn't take much to stretch the imagination to believe that there is a race of emotionless lizards living amongst us.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ototheb85
This really interests me, got the film on download now I need to know more, and so thought I would start with that.. By what I have read it’s sickening.
Jay

Could you please do a quick review of the movie in this thread after you've finished watching ototheb85? I'm curious as to how accurately this movie portrays the history and actions of the Unit.

BTW: I think the do a real autopsy in the film

-AS-

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
Wow, great post...really insightful.

It's awful...those experiments...victims where hung upside down, injecting them purposely with diseases, using them as "objects" to determine effects of explosions etc!? How less humane can you get?

I understand why you did leave out all that imagery (and it's probably against T&C anyway) but if those actually got it, people will really understand how different governments are to their initial thoughts.

Again, another tale what people do for greed and power. Disgusting.

I also left out some of the most gruesome details and experiments.

For a quick example ... A man was put into a chamber and was subject to pressure until his insides ..... well ... I think you can guess the rest.
edit on 8-7-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

The Nazi's experiments are well documented in "The Rise and Fall of The Third Reich" originally a large two volume set.

It may have been made into a movie but the set of books is quite a read.
edit on 8-7-2011 by sdocpublishing because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2011 by sdocpublishing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by wagaboo

lol what does historical facts have to do with trading?
and we don't trade with Germany????
You make no sense

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

I'm sorry I had to stop reading your post after the first sentence

We would do well to remember that when we choose to go to war, we choose to force the opposing group to do "whatever it takes" to defeat us.

I could NOT do what these people did under ANY circumstances *shudder*.

You know what creeps me out also? Is the thought that in their daily lives and when they're out in the world these "scientists" were probably just looked at as just regular joes..... probably by people who even knew them.

Peace,

-AS-
edit on 8-7-2011 by AeonStorm because: typo

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
WHAT IN THE # IS WRONG WITH OUR SPECIES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I mean SERIOUSLY!!!!
What in the hell is wrong with us????
I seriously feel like I am an alien sometimes.
I am like a fish on the outside of the fishbowl looking in.
I take no part in this, I am sorry am I human, I am deeply embarrassed and ashamed of my species.
I want OUT!!!!
edit on 8-7-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Great thread OP!

Not meaning to derail or distract yet thought that SCREWED might need the following video

Profanity is frowned upon here and your post will probably be removed although I want to add that I do not agree with this policy as the words you chose to describe yourself here are just fine by me...

Let, let me out!!!

Thank you for editing the words out as I want your expression to remain...

"I know I know I know, should have listened when I was told"

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

If this alone doesn't justify the use of atomic weapons to end the war, I don't know what would.

2nd

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

If this alone doesn't justify the use of atomic weapons to end the war, I don't know what would.

2nd

I seriously thought about this too ... It's just the whole evil to destroy evil ... It's quite the conundrum.

Peace,

-AS-

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
damn humans can be so disgusting.

imagine being alive and going thru such things. makes me so appreciative for what i have. im also pretty damn sure the US has done similar things, almost certain.

en.wikipedia.org...

"im also pretty damn sure "

how about Google something and find out. this took a minute.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I found Unit 731: Nightmare in Manchuria on YT.

It's in several parts; I only posted part one.

Killing someone in combat would haunt, or at least bother, most rational men. I mean who really wants to take a life? But to purposely torture an innocent human being to death in the ways 731 did takes a special kind of scumbag. I can't imagine the kind of mentality it would take to do the things that were done to these helpless victims; they must have thought they were in Hell, which is where their captors deserve to be.

For the US to cover this up is unconscionable. I can understand seizing the research to keep it out of the hands of the Soviets; but once in US hands it should have been burned. I think the victims deserve recognition and special compensation from the Japanese government.
edit on 7/8/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

2nd

By that rationale, every time bodies are found in a basement in some town, you should level the whole neighborhood? You realize you would probably be dead, right?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Back in that period of time, the US was very concerned about chemical and biological weapons.

I'm pretty sure that they made a deal with the devil in exchange for the information that Japanese scientists had learned about chemical and biological weapons.

I've heard about this for the past decade or so. It was one more example of man's inhumanity to his fellow man.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Found some more info at www.Histoy.Navy.mil

Ongoing private investigations by scholars have described Unit 731 as spreading disease and causing epidemics in field experiments that may have killed tens or even hundreds of thousands of Chinese. Although exact numbers are unknown, various researchers have alleged that Unit 731 performed laboratory experiments on somewhere between 850 to 10,000 or more subjects, and that none of them survived. According to author Sheldon Harris, victims consisted mostly of Han Chinese inhabitants of the area around Harbin but also included stateless White Russians, Harbin Jews, criminals, communist guerrillas or spies, Mongolians, Koreans, the mentally handicapped, and also Soviet soldiers captured in border skirmishes. Newspaper articles also state that Allied soldiers, possibly including some Americans, might have been experimented on.

Experiments on humans reportedly not only included infection with anthrax, typhoid, and other infectious diseases but also live dissections of prisoners without anesthesia, exposing prisoners to low air pressure, freezing of prisoners, removal of limbs, blood, and organs (often without anesthesia) to see the results, exposing humans to fragmentation rounds containing infectious agents, and other experiments.

-AS-

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I've seen both men behind sun 1 and 2. Great movie if you can stomach it. I honestly enjoyed, I do not get scared with normal horror movies, so I go through the "disturbing route instead". This obviosly happened.

added note.

Although this was bad, it was 10 times worse during the Holocaust with Hitler testing on human and baby subjects as well.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The japanese were notoriously cruel to anyone they went to war with. I have read accounts from the koreas and china where the japanese would execute civilians for no reason. Also a report of japanese bayonetting civilians in the stomach so the would bleed to death. They also bayonetted infants and marched with the murdered infants on fixed bayonets through villages. It was also common for them to mutilate corpses of their enemies, specifically dismembering bodies of US Marines and flaying off us military tattoos of us servicemembers they killed in combat. DOnt forget their actions in the phillipenes with the battan death march and us prisoner of war executions. They were horrifically cruel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join