It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Master Mason Handbook (.PDF) Website and Question

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
reply to post by scooterstrats

The degrees are difficult enough. Nobody does anything backwards. What color is the sky where you come from?

hmmm. well let's see, Today it so happens to appear a very dull chemically grey color. How about yours?

In that case, it seems that you may have 'chemtrail" problems. Check out ATS, there are more here worried about fictional airborne chemical sprays than dogging a fraternity with false claims. FYI, regarding "Ephesians"--how does having a website such as that logically correlate to truth? Yes, I've read and nothing there is factual, only conjecture, hate and vitriol.. I could guide you to non-prejudicial sites, but they wouldn't fit your agenda.

BTW, Pittsburgh is clear, sunny, 90 degrees ! Thanx.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

if u ask us to read , which I did, then you should read this: www.masonicinfo.com... .

The two testimonies I read have two underlying problems in them. First, they don't even understand their own religion. And second, they were pretty oblivious to the fact that there is more than one religion in the world. Basically bigots who had no business being in the fraternity anyways, with large misunderstandings.

Now I could go on and bash christians , but I don't really want to do that.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
Well, then don't expect any discussion on it, because nobody here has any idea what you're talking about.

If I were to take a bet I would think he is refering to the canard that Masons omit, 'In Jesus' name, Amen.' But the caveat is I have never heard the Lord's Prayer in lodge to begin with so it does not matter if it is changed.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

You may very well be right about that but then I think there was something way more to it than that.
It was many years ago that I read it,again it stuck in my craw , and was definitely cited as you walked around the room in a circle.

Believe me, I will work at finding a number for my friend whom I have lost touch over the years. This I do know: They are still in the county. So I'll see if the ex-mason's Bible is still in their possession. If so it could be in storage.and it may take some time ...so please be patient , I'll see what I can do to get my hands on it.!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

and was definitely cited as you walked around the room in a circle.
I don't think anyone here is denying that we circumambulate. The main thing that's raising a flag is walking backwards...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

If I were to take a bet I would think he is refering to the canard that Masons omit, 'In Jesus' name, Amen.' But the caveat is I have never heard the Lord's Prayer in lodge to begin with so it does not matter if it is changed.

"In Jesus' name" is not found in the Lord's Prayer though. It ends with the Kabalistic prayer "For thine is the Kingdon, the Power, and the Glory forever. Amen".

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

What's something that our friend seveen isn't supposed to post? (under possession?) because I'm sure he'd love to stir the pot a bit some more. / Careful, he just learned that matter can be turned into energy and we all know what energy can do. / Apparently he took over micheal st.clairs orgone dream world and his vortex. I wonder if he could make that explode.

Okay since their are some illeged masons here and a person i'm in commune with suggest I tell you more about myself. I'm a being of energy manifest into matter, I am of German decent on my grandfathers side. Portions of my family married into masonic family's and the masons buried at the families grave yard have been cursed to live six feet under for eternity. Their spirits trapped. (i suppose some of you are wondering where the graveyard is?). I don't like the tree of death but have studied it's ways closely. I oppose any and all societies who deny the world around them and live knowing the cruelties being imposed on humanity. Oppose the idea of 80% of the world dying because their are other planets we could inhabit, some governments (mine included) have the technology to populate a planet and all of your societies are hiding this fact. And if your not hiding it then you aren't speaking about it with anyone outside your circle. Which once I had a talk with a psych they have come to the conclusion that your social behavior is flawed and your denial of the world around you and their right to know the truth is a bit of a mental disorder, you believe your better then others, yet you instill rules and policies which ensure (in your own perception) you are better then the next guy. This of course comes from your insecurities.

You ensure the weakness of others (lack of knowledge of the true world is a form of weakness) to make you stronger which means that your survivability is low. What happens when your society is confronted by the strong, another being of energy who can control mass, thought.... You depend on the weak, those with less knowledge and power and through my study of the actions of your leaders if one is not weak you devise ways to make them weaker. And this is just a study I've done with your interactions with my host.

Anyways I hope that this study I've done for you masons in this young mans body is satisfactory. (after all elite we are all here at your service.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
"In Jesus' name" is not found in the Lord's Prayer though.

Someone should let the fundies know.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Masonic Light
"In Jesus' name" is not found in the Lord's Prayer though.

Someone should let the fundies know.
So mote it be.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I humbly ask of you to please consider and read the Ephesians site www.ephesians5-11.org... and some of the testimony of others. I'll shuddup now. Thanks.

Quick question...

Consider the site heading:
Ephesians 5:11
"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them."

So the idea of the site is to expose the "fruitless deeds of darkness." Why then do they say that the content on the website is copyrighted and prohibit the exposure of these fruitless deeds elsewhere? Double standard? Is the purpose of the site really to get visitors and make money from advertising? If the authors really wanted to expose the "darkness", why not implore others to publish it everywhere?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus
If the authors really wanted to expose the "darkness", why not implore others to publish it everywhere?

Details, details.

You always let reason and common sense get in the way of a good old-fashioned screed. You're such a buzzkill that way!

edit on 13-7-2011 by Fitzgibbon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Wanted to give an update to let you guys know I have not forgotten this thread.

Working on trying to find the gal with the M Bible. She'd been married and divorced since we last had contact, and is not listed in the phone directory. But as stated previously, she does live in the same county so hopefully it won't be too difficult to track her down- Also crossing fingers lol jk, that the Bible will still be in her possession!

Just to let you know I'm working on it, then we'll get to the ''meat'' of those inserts and that Lord's prayer question!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

you know, you could go to most any lodge and ask to see the masonic Bible there and see if it's the same version you saw before. Then you could ask your questions to a living breathing person you can see. I bet they would be happy to answer any polite questions. let us know if you go that way.
edit on 21-7-2011 by Mason mike because: because chemtrails are fantasy

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

I think it only meant not to plagiarize/COPY or steal!!. It doesn't mean you can't write this info in your own words.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mason mike

Hi and thanks Mike.
Seriously? You mean they would share and show me this? Gr8 idea if it would work!. My friend, who I asked many questions, told me he couldn't answer due to oath..To add: He, last I knew years ago, was working on his 33rd degree.
edit on 21-7-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

well, yes it is just that easy. Masons are regular people. As long as you are respectful, you will be able to see and ask anything you like. They won't show you the secret hand shake, or tell you the passwords but most anything else can be asked and answered.

And just for clarification, nobody "works" on their 33rd degree in regular masonry. It is an honor awarded to a select few who go above and beyond in their civic and masonic lives. You cannot ask for it, or apply for it.
Anyone who is a 33rd gets my respect not because they have any authority, or power over me, but simply because it shows that they are well respected by their closest peers and they are almost certainly good men. (I have yet to meet one who wasn't)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Ok , wonderful! Thanks for that info Mike.
I just knew they were going to his being honored this 33rd... Thanks for the clarification. Appreciate you taking time for posting here. Much appreciated.

To add question: Also are you saying that you can neither confirm nor deny that these are the secret handshakes, that this website is accurate? www.ephesians5-11.org...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Seriously? You mean they would share and show me this?

You can also buy one:

www.macoy.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

To add question: Also are you saying that you can neither confirm nor deny that these are the secret handshakes, that this website is accurate? www.ephesians5-11.org...

Unless you plan to sneak into a Masonic Lodge, what does it matter if those "secrets" are accurate?

I'm not trying to be crass, but why would you ask a brother to violate his obligations and reveal the secrets unless you had some ulterior motive? If you want to find out what is true and what is not true for moral and just reasons, then learn the secrets the same way all of us did.

The only reason to obtain the secrets in any other way, would be frivolous curiosity or evil intentions. Asking a brother to violate his obligations for frivolous curiosity is disgusting, and evil intentions are even worse!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Understood! and by no means any evil intention here .. I'm just curious by nature and dislike secrets being kept from me... that's all. I've always thought Inquirer should be my middle name

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join