It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Master Mason Handbook (.PDF) Website and Question

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hey Everyone,

Came across this handbook and wanted to share with you guys. It's the Master Mason's Handbook in pdf format. For those of you who are interested:

Here is the

Table of Contents

Introduction Page 2
Master Mason Degree Page 2
Duties and Rights of a Master Mason Page 8
Proficiency Page 13
Grand Lodge Structure and Administration Page 14
Officers of a Masonic Lodge Page 16
Regularity and Recognition Page 18
Appendant and Concordant Bodies Page 19
Recommended Reading Page 21
Glossary Page 22

You can DL pdf here:
www.mason372.org...

Also please read this site. It is an excellent source for info. I can speak from experience for I was skeptical at first to what I had read. So I thought I would try out some of the secret handshakes or use some masonic phrases, on a mason friend of mine,. I must say that my friend's mouth fell open in shock because I knew something I shouldn't have known. This is exactly how I took it.

So...thought I'd throw it out there.

IMO, this stuff is as accurate as you can get! This is a website that was started by some ex-masons and I will let it speak for itself. Please visit: www.ephesians5-11.org...I believe this site. Also note that I have seen a Masonic Bible before, and have read the majority of the front and back INSerts. This was years ago but this has always stuck with me...What is up with tHAT Lord's prayer may I ask? If one would like to elaborate, please do.

I like to know things...and I thought maybe you would too.

You may comment if you like.

I respect all my bros and sis's out there, but you guys this is just no longer secret. It hasn't been secret since the internet was offered to the public. ... Sorry. I could be wrong. but I feel I am correct.

edit on 7-7-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

cool site... I ran across some similiar documents relating to the rosicrucians... maat-order.org... ... about done reading through them... looks like I can move onto the masons now... thanks!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Wow, way to show zero respect for Freemasons.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

*le sigh*

First off you lied in your post saying it was made by ex-mason, when clearly the site is chartered by the Grand Lodge of California.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AreaJerm

Actually its not very direspectful, the first site actually has some good reading for masons to become proficient in the craft, I'd recommend it. As far as the ephesian website, thats along the same line as the website that has those cartoon tracts for Christians

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AreaJerm

You must not have been on ats long?
Or the internet?
I could be wrong there too.

With the internet ... nothing is too guarded these days...Where yOU been? jk

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Is this the one where they instruct on how to worship Satan? or Rule the world? or is that in other publications... or is it hidden within the text?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamAnt

Read the about us.
I didn't lie. Some of those who own that website at Ephesians ARE ex masons! Sorry I'll correct myself .. and say SOME.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
reply to post by AdamAnt

Read the about us.
I didn't lie. Some of those who own that website at Ephesians ARE ex masons! Sorry I'll correct myself .. and say SOME.

I'll correct myself, I thought you were reffering to the first link, its actually a website for current masonic grand lodge. Trust me, any info they post they want you to read.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
i'd reccomend the humor section, a bunch of jokes about masons going to "grand lodges above" (in heaven) except that doesnt appear to be the strange part or punch line of the jokes

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Thanks for sharing your link as well:
Will check it out!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

No worries, the only "secrets" in Masonry are the modes of recognition for one another, and even those have been shared in plenty of books already. They were out long before the internet.

The things that Masons learn that cannot be written down, are the things we learn from experiencing one another's company. Mentorship, morality, loyalty, etc.

Masonry is a wonderful organization to get involved with other men that have experiences to share and caring hearts and a willingness to commit some time into helping one improve himself in all manners that make him a good man. That's it. There are some books that convey similar messages; the Bible is a good start, but there are plenty of others.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Somehow my post went missing, so reposting. It's funny how my post this morning went missing . It was like it was grabbed. It showed on the list of the recents, that I was last to post, but it was missing inside of the thread...
hmmm..weird!...
I've also noticed noone seems to want to address the Lord's prayer question but I guess you are not at liberty to do so. So we will leave it there I guess.

All I can say, is as a Christian, this offends me. And if there are Christians involved in this organization and have done this , I'd like to know why you don't seem to be under conviction, or feel that there is anything wrong with this?
IMO, Somebody needs to step on your toes and wake you up. Just my 2cents.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Well at least I got to post the last post and it stayed.

I still have the matter of my missing post though...

Want Proof?
Just go to ATS's General Conspiracies section, FIND this thread, see the number of replies. THEN from there go inside the thread and count the replies. You will see that there is a missing post.

A glitch with ATS or did someone eat it?
Did I step on someone's toes or what?

Edit To Add that the thread has just now been moved to Secret Societies and probably will be correct now.
But that's ok I have a pic showing there were 12 replies in the Gen Conspiracy when only 11 were showing up within the thread.
edit on 9-7-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou

I've also noticed noone seems to want to address the Lord's prayer question but I guess you are not at liberty to do so. So we will leave it there I guess.

You never asked a question so you will not receive an answer.

edit:

a) your question is not clear. Try to explain yourself a little more than saying "i seen the masonic bible what is up with the lord's prayer?"

b) the handbook is not a secret. you can find thousands of similar things on the internet . I fail to see why this topic was not just outright closed instead of being moved to the SS forum.
edit on 9-7-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

If you are a mason , then you should know what you guys do with the Lord's prayer. And I am pretty sure it was the Lord's prayer.

IMo,.I think your rituals (if that's what you call them) are very dark and strange, Would you like to elaborate on these things?

For you guys to believe in A god but will take the Christian's Word of God, the Holy Bible, and use a passage, I just do not think it is right, especially being said backwards! and with folk going around the room in circles. To me, this sounds like it is from the pits of hell itself.

You guys are supposed to be moral honorable upstanding citizens in the communities. and I question why you have to do this to my Lord's prayer, and.who you are worshiping.

Please forgive me if I am wrong, have Altzheimer's or what not, but that 's what I gathered from the reading of those inserts 25 or so years ago.

I was a Christian then and it has stuck in my craw ever since!

Thanks for reading / hearing me vent.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I am afraid you are getting your information a bit wrong. Exactly what do we say backwards while walking in circles?

The Masonic Bible is the King James Bible with a few extra pages put in pertaining to masonry. Nothing is dark, dangerous, or evil, only possibly misunderstood. You should ask your mason friend about all that to get a real answer.

If you are curious about the lords prayer, why not post it here and then everyone can see what you are talking about.
If you are not a mason, then you have taken no oath to keep these things secret. But don't worry, it you post something you shouldn't, you will get a knock at the door quite fast.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

it's also important to note the Masonry is not a Christian organization - you must believe in a higher power, but it does not have to be a Christian god. I'm a Jewish Mason, in a Pittsburgh lodge that was a predominately Jewish lodge, but we have many Christian members, a couple of Buddhist brothers and at least one Muslim.

Not sure what you are referencing as The Lord's Prayer that we use in lodge...it is very specifically non-denominational when prayers are used in lodge

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Just realized a link in the OP wasn't correct.
Here is the correct link that I wanted you guys to read. This will tell you the Hiram Abiff stuff and reveals some of the secret handshakes, etc I was wondering why no comments as to this!
.www.ephesians5-11.org...

I did try to talk to my friend about things but he was adamant in defending his craft, and also stated he had taken an oath that he could not talk about the secrets. At the same time, he gave things away to me by his expression when I tried out a few of the ''secrets'' on him so I knew the website was accurate in its giving of details.

As far as the inserts go, Doesn't the Bible say to not add or take away from it? Why are you ''adding to'' /putting inserts into the Holy Bible? This offends me also! It's more of a righteous indignation, if you will, for it goes against the Bible and MY faith. To me, it is very dishonoring to my Lord and his command, by putting rituals and such inside of it.

I can not elaborate any further on the Lord's prayer, other than what I already have.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

There was a glitch on all thread on ATS for a few hours Friday morning. It wasn't just your thread, it was the whole site. I am usually the most active from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. and I lost a bunch of my posts.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join