It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning after warning..I smell propaganda!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
If we recieve a real threat, sure, let the people know. But I don't think these are real threats.

As far as your second paragraph, go ask the former leaders of the USSR.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergal
Exactly astro

You can pretend the threat isn't there, but in reality, It is.

The only threat that exists is that which is fabricated by the terrorists that occupy the White House. It is all smoke and mirrors cleverly exercised to keep the sheeple in line.

Executed almost perfectly, to the point where the sheeple control the sheeple. It's brilliant really...........but not foolproof.

For the most part every fool on this planet buys into their game but there are those, including myself, amber83 and others who see through the fog of lies and deceit.

Big brother fascist police state is in full swing and coming to an American town near you!

You see, we are not disputing the fact that bombs explode and people get killed. That is a given. What we are disputing is the official lie that places the responsibility of such acts on fictional enemies, those that have no country, no recognized army, no anything. They are simply created, their existence is pathetically reinforced and everyone who is gullible enough to believe the corporate media machines, the US government or any other defense agency, laps it up. Hook, line and sinker.

"Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of the day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period, and pursued unalterably through every change in ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate systematical plan of reducing us to slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

'The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed and hence, clamorous to be led to safety, by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins - all of them imaginary." - Henry Louis Mencken

"Many are destined to reason wrongly, others, do not reason at all; and others, to persecute those who do reason." - Voltaire

"WAKE UP PEOPLE!" - The Merovingian

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by amber83
If we receive a real threat, sure, let the people know. But I don't think these are real threats.

A REAL threat compared to what, a FAKE threat??? A threat is defined as the following :
1 a stated intention to inflict injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone. 2 a person or thing likely to cause damage or danger. 3 the possibility of trouble or danger.

Note the word POSSIBILITY. If there is a 0.000001% chance something could happen, then it must be perceived as a threat, and some sort of action to protect the population should take place.

You say nothing has happened since 9/11, so the warnings must be false. What if nothing has happened because of the warnings??? About a month ago I was driving down a very busy stretch of highway on my way to work. Over the length of about ten miles I noticed about ten police cruisers (local and state combined). A couple of them had box trucks pulled over and appeared to be investigating. Now, it is extremely uncommon to see this many cruisers out at one time in my area, so I figured something was up. Sure enough the next day, I had discovered that later on that same day, a couple of gentlemen, described as Middle-Eastern in descent, were caught trying to purchase a very large amount of fertilizer at a local store. They insisted that they were buying it for their corn farm, but upon further investigation by authorities, it was discovered that the two men had no affiliation whatsoever with any farms in the area.

Had the warnings not been put out that day (which they clearly were, as shown by the number of police on the road), who knows what could have happened. There is an extremely large Hasidic Jewish community (second largest in the nation) located in the next town over. Speculation has it that certain locations might have been targets. Who knows??? What I do know is what I saw with my own two eyes, and that is that these warnings DO work

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   
warning after warning i just smoke some weed and forget about it.

the government could have very easily intercepted the 4 hijacked aircraft and not reported it to any one and we would have been none the wiser, but the agenda?!

why does the media dwell and such irrelevant topics? threat after threat, they have struck fear into the hearts of many. terrorist or not the media has no buisness dabbling in the affiars of our intelegence community. they are there to bradcast news, not create fear. if i get a letter with some anthrax (probability 1/1000000000) big freakin deal too bad so sad im screwed ok, the FBI/CIA isnt doing there job buncha flunkies. the only reason my unfortunant demise will be announced on the news would be to make you all scared of getting anthraxed to death. it is the only logical reason. fear incites compliance. compliance incites control. control incites police state! IMO of course. the arrows are pointing, only a blind man would not see....

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Merovingian

Originally posted by deeprivergal

The only threat that exists is that which is fabricated by the terrorists that occupy the White House. It is all smoke and mirrors cleverly exercised to keep the sheeple in line.

Executed almost perfectly, to the point where the sheeple control the sheeple. It's brilliant really...........but not foolproof.
For the most part every fool on this planet buys into their game but there are those, including myself, amber83 and others who see through the fog of lies and deceit.

"WAKE UP PEOPLE!" - The Merovingian

Look, I'm not saying that our government is above lying to us, for crying out loud, its probably in their job description. But, to simply dismiss the mass murdering religious fanatics who have no qualms whatsoever about killing and don't mind telling the world who and why, is a sheer act of someone scared and building themselves a fantasy world to hide in. Its much easier to believe that our government made up Alqaida and Hamas and all they really want is to scare us into submission than to accept the fact that there are people out there with these agendas.

Look, don't trust the govenrment. I can't say that enough. Its what our whole system of checks and balances is built around and still entities such as the IRS manage to get around them. That mis-trust is what we use to keep our liberties. I saw an example years ago with Waco and Ruby Ridge of our government trying to dis-amr us and all you libs seemed to think that was a great idea...but now because we've made it tougher for terror groups to plan attacks, you're somehow worried about their rights..and to keep from being hypocritical, you must dismiss the idea that there are terrorist altogether.

The cruel fact of the matter is, there are terror groups whos main goal is the death of everyone who isn't them. You can spout this crap til the end of time but America is a different place now. If they get another chance at it, they're going to have to work for it. Sure it was an easy feat to pull off when our previous admin had just about rendered our intel agencys useless...but lets just see how good the next one goes. Remember the shoe bomber Richard Reid? Yeah, that boy got his butt kicked. He looked like he had gone three rounds with Iron Mike when he got off that plane. I'll just bet that miserable failure pissed a bunch off..and I laughed.

I have no clue why you all have such personal interest in getting people to belive these groups don't exist..and frankly, I probably don't want to know.

Sometimes I don't know why I even reply to the propaganda pieces. I guess I just find it rather laughable that the its now come down to posting tired cliches and rediculous "its your government, we don't really exist so pay us no mind" statements. Look, I'll step out now and let you all go on with your agenda. You all obvisouly have a mission.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Woodside
Sure enough the next day, I had discovered that later on that same day, a couple of gentlemen, described as Middle-Eastern in descent, were caught trying to purchase a very large amount of fertilizer at a local store.

Yeah, and I think most of that fertilizer has made it to internet message boards. Now, just wonder why someone with no real agricultural use for it would need two box trucks full of fertilizer? I think the fact that these warnings make it tougher for crap like this to get by is the main reason we're seeing all the negative hype about them. Look, three years ago when all this started, it was said then that our rights would be impuned and we'd go into a police state..but ya know, it hasn't happened. In fact, I'm rather glad that the police are now more focused on people plotting to blow up things than whether or not bill bob has one too many shotguns.

Thanks for sharing your story Woodside. I'll bet it pissed them off. Every now and then they need to know just how hard its gonna be from now on. Its good for em'. Gives more incentive to forget this world domination crappola and go for a cup of coffee and a donut.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
all the stuff on tv about terrorism...they are rumours right?? no facts just
rumours about possible attacks etc?? and the only place on earth where you get it 24/7 with indepth analysis from the "experts" is in America.

now read this please, then read the entire chapter :

jer
51:46 And lest your heart faint, and ye fear for the rumour that shall be heard in the land; a rumour shall both come [one] year, and after that in [another] year [shall come] a rumour, and violence in the land, ruler against ruler.

jer
51:2 And will send unto Babylon fanners, that shall fan her, and shall empty her land:
for in the day of trouble they shall be against her round about.

seems like this is happening right now in America. its a pretty close match, actually as close as it could get. if people start leaving America then it really is 100% spot on. anyone know people who have left the states because of terrorism?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
simple observation:

A) golfer payne stewart's plane, intercepted in mere minutes, even over the midwestern united states, where military installations are sparsely located.

B) NORAD stand down over the MOST CLOSELY GUARDED CORRIDOR in the united states (one would think?)- new york city, and our nation's capitol. we can't intercept jumbo jets here, even after we find out that they have been hijacked, even after the transponders have been turned off, EVEN AFTER THE FIRST TWO HAVE CRASHED INTO THE WTC!!!

c'mon people... anyone who believes this scenario, i've got some oceanfront west virginia property to sell ya.

fool me once... it's my fault. fool me over and over and over... yeah, i'm WAY stupider than what you thought i was.

good grief people... WAKE UP.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Whoohoo! Amen to that.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
www.electoral-vote.com... ...this will be cause for another TERROR ALERT!!!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 04:37 AM
link   
does anyone know people who have left america since 911??

would you consider leaving if there was another attack??

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Where would you go, Mexico? Would you leave your family and friends because of terrorist threats? Most of us would stay put. There's been terrorism rampant all over the world, anyway.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I doubt anybody is going to attack where I live, and I won't live in fear. I don't care because if it's going to happen, I guess it is supposed to.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

Originally posted by Seekerof

what business is that?

I have no clue nor answer to that question mpeake, but I do have a question for you.....
In your previous post, you made a few assertions using the key words: them and they. Can you clarify just who specifically is them and they whom is in the White House?
Are you speaking of who is currently in the White House, he or she who is to come, or those he's of the past?

I'm interested in what many of you say and I agree, somewhat with what some of you are saying, mainly FredT, but to assume that all these threats are propaganda is to say that all those DAILY warnings that take place in a number of other places throughout the world (ie: Israel, etc.) are simply propaganda also?!

seekerof

I use them or they as a general term for those who pull the strings of the politicians. Even the president. Mostly the Rich Elite. Of course I have no specific names or else I probably wouldn't be telling you all this. The ones who benefit from control by fear are the ones who are responsible for any and all of the propoganda terror warnings.

Now, I guess I should say, this is all of course my opinion and I have nothing to provide you as far as evidence. And on another note. I also don't think that every threat is false. It's just that IMO they are used to control us whether they are real or not. A threat is still a threat whether we know about it or not. As I said before, there is no such thing as being "safe" in this kind of warfare.
Here are some places to start in learning who
"they" and "them" are.

Who's Who of the Elite, by Robert Gaylon Ross Sr.
www.realityzone.com...

"..authentic membership lists of the Bilderberger
Group, Council on Foreign Relations, and
Trilateral Commission.."

These people are the policy makers leading mostly
towards corporate fascism. They include many
owners of most of the media.

Another group who seek world domination and have
their power structure are environmentalists.

"How Environmentalists Intend to Rule the World"
www.sovereignty.net...

Because the front organizations for facilitating
changes leading towards Global Government are
typically NGOs (non governmental organizations)
you need to be find out who really runs them,
supplies them with money, and what their real
agenda is.

This is an NGO tax record data base. Good place
to start researching them.
www.sovereignty.net...

More about the Elitists. The Shadows of Power by
James Perloff

Find out more about how "they" and "them" came to
power in the USA.

www.sovereignty.net...
"Reinventing Government...", by Robert Hillman

"It's not the black helicopters, or blue-
helmeted troops that should concern Americans, it
is the century-long campaign to develop a world
government that should alarm every citizen."

For more about the Elitists read Carroll
Quigley's "Tragedy and Hope"

If you want to know how "they" took control of
money, and all the ramifications of that, read
'The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look
at the Federal Reserve' by G. Edward Griffin

For more about who rules today read
G. William Domhoff's Who Rules America?
Power and Politics (4th edition, 2002)

As you browse around available resources on the
WWW or any good university library consider
going to the upcoming anti war rally planned to
coincide with the RNC meeting. People from the
many organizations against global government will
be there and offer valuable resources to get
involved in resisting the changes being forced
upon the American people by unelected officials
of the many NGOs and corporations seeking global
domination.

About the terror threats.. so what? Once you realize
government has little credibility about anything, and
understand that the "central" government of the US
was never lawfully established in the form it exists
today, you realize that terror threats are nothing new.
Only now you know what the real threats are, and
you have names.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
mockan, thanks for the links!!!...It just helps me back up my own opinions.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
if you are the wealthiest most technologicaly advanced country in the world, and have acheived such a high level of authority through countless decades of establishing shadow government control. you have enough sense to keep an air tight lock on the flow of information directly corrilating from you to the president and the rest of those goofball puppeters on capitol hill. in other words the only credible documentions regarding their existence are probably in a steel plated bunker 10 miles below the highest peak of the rocky mountains, and not on some random web site.

[edit on 17-8-2004 by sturod84]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I sometimes wonder if any of this is real. Our media has gotten so out of control. There are so many false and misleading stories spread by the commercial media that I'm not sure anyone really knows how much of it is true. What I see is an attempt to fill the populous with fear, and then capitalize on that fear. This attempt reaches beyond the government and into the commercial outlets. Lets face it, there is big money in "the War on Terrorism" Just look at the commercial ventures that are making big bucks off of it. They cover the gamut from defense contractors and personal defense and preparation retailers to plastic sheeting, and Duct-tape.

I also think that on more than one occasion that terrorist alerts have been nothing more than a political ploy by our administration leaders. After all, much of the information that is being used for the alerts, are by their own admission over three years old. While is some small way it may still be significant, for the most part it only seems logical that by now, there have been plans made that may completely supersede those presented three years ago. Beyond that, if we put our security in specific targets that were presented for targeting three years ago are we not more open to vulnerability in other places?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Al CIAda was founded in 1979. They were used against Soviets in Afghanistan, and Serbs in Yugoslavia, to name two of their biggest missions.

Good point Merovingian.. about the Sheeple policing the Sheeple. We're saying there's a terrorist under the bed now, instead of a Red.. either way, it's still a bogey man scare tactic. The US Government is Fascist. There's no other word for it. To believe your nation is superior to other nations, to enforce that belief with a might-is-right policy, and then to quash protest of that policy, is Fascist.

BTW, at least 7 of these 19 "hijackers" are alive. It has been reported that 9 are alive, it is confirmed 7 are.

It wasn't too long ago Osama was dying, on dialysis, and in hospital. The CIA were even briefing him in hospital.. and this was before Sep 11. Many high-ranking whistlebowers are saying Osama is already dead, and is still being used as a Bogey man. You would think he'd be making videos to encorage and brag, or at least sending notes out.. but nope, nothing from him, just more fake videos, fake audio and rubbish from the press.

Of course it's propaganda. Hosted by Sesame Street hosts, to cater for the lowest common denominator of viewer, the sheeple are getting sheepier.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join