It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PICTURE OF BOB [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SnedsDawg
I'm still not 100% convinced. I hate to be so cynical, if your story is true, then I'd hate for it to happen to me.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ecb337aca842.jpg[/atsimg]

The humanoid in your photo seems digitally altered. Using the arrows pointing to the two trees as references, you can see that the vertical arrow pointing to the tree which is further ahead of the humaniod has a lot more detail than the creature itself.

The same goes for the tree the horizontal arrow is pointing to, which appears to be behind the humanoid.

I'm not an expert on photography, and this is just my evaluation of the photo. I'd love to hear what any more qualified ATS members have to say.

edit on 7/7/11 by SnedsDawg because: (no reason given)

The vertical arrow is also pointing to a tree behind the entity. Even closer to the camera than the horizontal one. Not saying I'm a full believer yet, just that I don't see what you see here. Both trees are behind Bob.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 5MaveN5

Old camera. The exif is all messed up, it was taken on an old cam (wrong date, time, etc...) sorry

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Mom?
Mom?
That's mom!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
inversed colors

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/131423b4dca2.jpg[/atsimg]

Creepy

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
wow. after following your other thread I sure as hell wasnt expecting this. How fast was this thing and how good was its balance with no arms? could see him falling over real easily if it was going full speed
edit on 7-7-2011 by readytorevolt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SnedsDawg
I'm still not 100% convinced. I hate to be so cynical, if your story is true, then I'd hate for it to happen to me.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ecb337aca842.jpg[/atsimg]

The humanoid in your photo seems digitally altered. Using the arrows pointing to the two trees as references, you can see that the vertical arrow pointing to the tree which is further ahead of the humaniod has a lot more detail than the creature itself.

The same goes for the tree the horizontal arrow is pointing to, which appears to be behind the humanoid.

I'm not an expert on photography, and this is just my evaluation of the photo. I'd love to hear what any more qualified ATS members have to say.

edit on 7/7/11 by SnedsDawg because: (no reason given)

The trees are not only still whilst BOB is moving but the trees are also closer meaning they probably got focused on more by the camera.

@OP: Thats nuts dude!
Reminds me of one of those things off 'The Descent'

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I am glad that you went with my name for him though.
A bit flattering.

It also looks like he has a little shoulder nub on his right.. If I remember correctly, your previous description of him said it was smooth like no arms had ever been there

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Its a running no armed, one legged boogie man terrifying the british countryside!

seriously what happened to his left leg?
edit on 7-7-2011 by SlyingFaucers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Could you take a daylight photo of the very same spot?
That could help alot when analyzing the photo.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SnedsDawg

Totallly disagree with what you are saying. The Vertical arrow.... In fact both of your arrows in that picture are behind the humanoid creature, and much closer to the camera than the humanoid creature.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Do you have any secretive corporate or government laboratories in your vicinity? Maybe Bob is an escaped, genetically altered human trying to get your attention to help him but is scared and confused.
Or perhaps Bob is a flesheating humanoid from another dimension trying to get you to follow him into a trap and his belly.
Or maybe you got your bulimic buddy to strip naked and run away as you took a grainy picture to screw with a bunch of bored ATSers.
(with his arms tucked in in front)
Who knows....
edit on 7-7-2011 by louieprima because: had to account for the apparent lack of arms

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewRose

OP, you took a lot of heat in the other thread. Glad to see you've come back with a bit of evidence. I give you full marks for having guts, and though you'll most likely take some more flak over this, the fact that you have made an effort to provide pics shows that you may be acting in good faith here.

Very interesting. Did you try the flour trick to produce footprints, I wonder?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by readytorevolt

I'm no good at gauging speed. Sorry.
But it was twice as fast as me at least... This thing is fast!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnoyingOrangeX

Lol good luck trapping that thing .. well maybe just tripping it.. lol

link   
reply to post by SlyingFaucers

His left leg is behind him... He's running

link   
This thread is being closed for staff review.

Thread closed.

link   
Will you please upload your photo to Photobucket so the EXIF data can be viewed. Right now, it seems to be gone. Feel free to message me with the new upload of the UNALTERED imaged straight from the camera uploaded to photobucket.

Old camera. The exif is all messed up, it was taken on an old cam (wrong date, time, etc...) sorry

This does not matter. Need to produce as mentioned above....
I would like to see the full EXIF data....

Thank you.
edit on July 7th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Man! I wish I could actually see this photo ya'll are talking about. Especially after reading his scary thread.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This thread has now been re-opened for discussion.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Looks like this thread got unlocked. Hope the discussion heats back up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join