It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderburg vs The Book of Revelations. I am not a christian, just drawing Conclusions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I was going to post this in the NWO forum, then thought, it's beyond that. It's skunky. Here's my premise:

And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. Revelation 17: 1-5

This thread explains the Bilderburg's Intentions.

Going back to the text in bold, what is the "great whore that sitteth upon many waters"? What are the "waters"? To continue.....

And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. And the women is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth. Revelation 17: 15-18

I'll offer a proposition that anytime the bible mentions "waters" it's referring to the people of the earth. It's you and I. The "whore" is the corrupt form of government we have. The NWO in fact. What happens to her?

Global Economic/Financial Troubles In The Final Days - We find reference to global financial and economic troubles in the final days before the arrival of the Kingdom of God. Through calamity involving strife with the Ten Kingdoms of the Middle East, the great city Babylon, and the global economy represented by the whore that sits upon many waters, are brought to ruin in the final days. "For in one hour so great riches is come to naught. " and "The merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more." The (merchants of the earth) = global economy "And (no man buys their merchandise anymore)" = global economic collapse. Rev. 18: 11.

External text provided by These people!

I adhere to a pagan belief system, meaning I believe we can live in harmony with mother earth. Modern society is about to collapse, and all the skills our ancestors have may be lost, unless we do something about it.

In conclusion, I read the text of the Book of Revelations, at face value, relate it to currents events, and I stand by my predictions. It's all going to flip upside down soon. It doesn't matter what religion you are, TSWHTF soon. I take my stance as a pagan, I have stores of knowledge, a druid. I will help rebuild. If I survive.

There are no guarantees, yanno?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Would you care to explain your process of associating the 'Bilderburg Group' with the quotes you mentioned above?

because it baffles me how anyone could

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

You are correct. All this is predicted in the Bible and it is all the will of God and can not be stopped or thwarted. It is the time where the line is drawn in the sand. And the disobedient and evil receive the judgement and punishment that they have sown for themselves. When Christ returns it will be the most beautiful and glorious thing or it will be the most terrifying thing you can imagine. It matters what side you are on. I find it amazing that all the elite are building their survival bunkers deep into the ground and it is written in Revelations 6:15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? Doesn't matter how rich or powerful you are, you can't buy your way out of this one.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I agree with the general premise here, but as with posters above, don't agree with your conclusions regarding the identity of the woman.

You'll find that the Bible gives you tools throughout, with which to interpret itself. The symbolism used in Revelation is also used elsewhere in Scripture - you won't ever have to go searching beyond the Bible or looking for far-out interpretations.

Rather than reading INTO a text (eisegesis), try reading OUT OF a text (exegesis).
Makes a big difference.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Reply to post by Darth_Prime

Bildeberg is the whore. It sits upon the waters (people).

It does make sense, though I am of the belief that the US is Babylon.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by Darth_Prime

Bildeberg is the whore. It sits upon the waters (people).

It does make sense, though I am of the belief that the US is Babylon.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Indeed, though that is only your interpretation of it,

anything could be represented as the 'Whore' Likewise the water

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hxc408
reply to post by Druid42

Doesn't matter how rich or powerful you are, you can't buy your way out of this one.

Unless you don't follow Literature that was written not only after the fact, but some by Hearsay, and others who interpenetrated it to push their own agenda

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I adhere to a pagan belief system, meaning I believe we can live in harmony with mother earth. Modern society is about to collapse, and all the skills our ancestors have may be lost, unless we do something about it.

That does not mean mankind will be exterminated.There are millions upon millions of human inhabitants of this planet that always have lived in harmony with nature.

What you perceive is taking place, is only your frustration with the modern world and not what is transpiring in the natural world.

What other reason would a person who has Pagan beliefs be reading an ancient parable that is called Revelations in the bible.

Those words you read were written by a man.

Keep your faith in Nature.

It will eventually take care of what is happening in the modern world and return the planet to a natural state.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The woman = Statue of Liberty, The Great City = New York, Whore = America

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Most definitely the Whore of Babylon is America, and it is the American Dollar which has been the Standard which will collapse.

Previously it was the Sterling which was the commodity of the Great Harlot. In the early part of the 19 Century the Dollar overtook the Sterling. We know the Royal Family allowed the colonies to think they were free but the Whore has always been under the Rule of the Harlot.

So America is the Whore and the Harlot is the Queen herself, the Crown! Can you not see her adorned just as it is described? Pearls and all!

Think about it, in Revelation it says that the Whore will fall in one day! Can you see the people or all of their Governments falling in one day? No, because after those who suckled off of the Whore retreat across those waters they are crying out for their/her loss! Then the AC steps in to save the day!

It is not a good time to be sitting upon the Whore and the Bible warns those to leave her if they can, but for us Americans this is our fate and we will endure the hardship.

I would not want to be in Europe after it happens! That is when the Mark of the Beast will be initiated, the Beast representing the 7 heads under the rule of the "King". Scary! I think I will prefer to remain here in the US!

I actually look forward to the Fall of Babylon!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Didn't it mention that Babylon is that city where the Lord was crucified? I remember a verse like that in there. I believe the end-times events involve the Middle-East.
edit on 8-7-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

I didn't try to make a proof concerning the identity of "the whore", just that the BG fits the definition.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

Originally posted by hxc408
reply to post by Druid42

Doesn't matter how rich or powerful you are, you can't buy your way out of this one.

Unless you don't follow Literature that was written not only after the fact, but some by Hearsay, and others who interpenetrated it to push their own agenda

Oh really? So are you trying to tell me the Christians which were severely persecuted and put to death by Roman Rule was actually Rome's own invention? And as for the New Testament being "written after the fact" means what? If you honestly believe you know the chronology of the Biblical texts you are quite deluded. Because it was most common back in that time to memorize and communicate religious beliefs orally. So, your point is completely invalid because our knowledge of the dates when certain texts were written is solely based off of the earliest texts we happened to find. And please tell me which author of the Bible wrote through hearsay. And because I read a KJV Bible that only consists of the original biblical texts, how is it being interpreted for me? All your points are hollow and solely based on your indifference to Christianity, and not at all backed by any evidence or truth. You speak as though because of your intellect you are not a believer, but you actually come up short on that as well. Try reading a book.

top topics

join