It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is a Haven for Insanity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disillusioned_Youth

Originally posted by SpaDe_

in·san·i·ty    [in-san-i-tee] noun, plural -ties.
1. the condition of being insane; a derangement of the mind.
2. Law . such unsoundness of mind as affects legal responsibility or capacity.
3. Psychiatry . (formerly) psychosis.

You are a member, and by being so you are also part of what you are referring to as "insanity". Without being here would you then be sane? Probably not since you have already lumped yourself in with the rest of the "insane" by signing up for membership. So enjoy the insanity as it comes in many flavors around here!

edit on 7/7/2011 by SpaDe_ because: pfft.....

What kind of f*cked up logic is that? Because I created a profile on ATS, I am insane? When did I ever say EVERYONE here is insane? Or that insanity/psychosis is induced by joining ATS? Citing the official definition of insanity doesn't make your nonsense anymore valid.

And to those who take pride in their insanity - well, cool. Personally, I gravitate towards truth, logic, and reason, but if that's not your thing, who am I to judge. O_o

Easy I just used your logic to classify what is sane and insane just like you did.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Why limit this to ATS...???

The INTERNET is a haven for insanity. Simple as that. Worse yet, with the anonymity of it, those of us who project a well-balanced front in "real life" get to go all crazy online...

Woo hoo, woo hoo, woo hoo!

<< 1   >>

join