It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Booby Bombs, Coming To An Airport Near YOU!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
source

The Transportation Security Administration on Wednesday urged foreign security agencies to ramp up security after receiving intelligence reports that terrorists might try to surgically implant explosives in the bodies of suicide bombers.

What else kind of ridiculousness will TSA come up with next, to keep chipping away at our rights? I guess that now that they nixed frisking and searching babies, they have now come up with a brilliant plan to do a super search for booby bombs.

I think this falls in line with the TSA sickness, babies, old people's diapers, now anyone with implants or big boobs will be singled out.

Read the article there is not one shred of reason sourced in the article, there is no reason for this!

Alex Jones is right about TSA, they are horrible.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Mmmm

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
(palm to face)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Not everything the TSA does happens for no reason:

blog.tsa.gov...

Could have been a bomb...good thing they checked.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Suspicious bumps...

You're busted!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well they have to make up something to justify their existence.
You know it's all cow cookies, they know it's all cow cookies. It's all about fleecing us, shaming us and making us bow down.
Stop flying, stop making things easy on them. Get out and vote. Demand an end to this. What is it going to take??? The TSA beside every highway stripe searching us???

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I don't fly (too poor) and I already vote. But I am just one person. The TSA are insidious.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinman67
Well they have to make up something to justify their existence.
You know it's all cow cookies, they know it's all cow cookies. It's all about fleecing us, shaming us and making us bow down.
Stop flying, stop making things easy on them. Get out and vote. Demand an end to this. What is it going to take??? The TSA beside every highway stripe searching us???

The TSA search about 3% of all people who fly...Quit overreacting and making a mountain our of a molehill.

Some people make this out to be the end of the world.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Another attempt to justify the illegal actions of the TSA.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mugger

I would never attempt to justify an illegal action. If it's illegal than punish them according to the law. I just think it's ridiculous when people assume that every single person that flies get's searched and fondled.

Too many people let the msm give them their information and don't research stuff themselves.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The underwearbomber was loaded on the plane by the state departement and let through an Israeli security firm who has let "Bumbers" and "hijackers" through before.

Meanwhile a senior exec at the company Chertoff had ordered the scanners they installed in a "reaction" to this event more then a year before when he was (little) head of homeland security..
he made mucho dinero....

same old same old
its TOO obvious

like the BTAF running guns to the mexican cartels
or the US guv giving money and weapons to Israel...a non signer of the NNPR

its all aiding and abetting the enemies of the US of A
the ones who really hate you for your freedoms...
edit on 7-7-2011 by Danbones because: clarification

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Oh shucks, only 3%, wow, I guess only violating 3% wholly makes it okay. It's only violating 3%'s constitutional right to freedom from unwarranted searches.
Geez, no wonder we are in such a mess when we have people like you rolling over for them. You are the same kind as the Jews that said ignore those stupid guys with the silly armbands, they'll eventually go away.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

What else kind of ridiculousness will TSA come up with next, to keep chipping away at our rights?

What rights are those? The right to fly in a commercial airline? I dont remember that Right in the Bill of them.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinman67

Only 3% actually get searched. Out of that 3% a tiny tiny fraction actually says they were abused. I've been searched when the detector went off and it took all of 10 seconds.

Hardly a number that justify's the outrage it's getting don't you think?

Why you guys hold an entire organization to blame for the actions of a few individuals is beyond me. Why don't you say all teachers should be in jail since there have been teachers that have molested children.

Exactly the same thing.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
In the end it comes down to 2 choices.

Fly and put up with the policy or just don't fly.

I am a firm believer that if people stopped flying, airliners would force government to come up with a better plan.

In the end, it is all about the money.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

To think that buying a ticket to fly should relinquish your constitutional rights is like saying Walmart should be able to frisk you before leaving the store.
The Constitution has been eroded to the point that people fail to put the dots together. TSA is a federal dept and as such, especially, should be bound to the law of the land. The Constitution was written in very simple terms and the prohibition against unwarranted searches of our persons and property is clear enough for a child to understand.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

If one persons rights are violated then we should all be alarmed. Abused, anyone touching you or me without our permission or probable cause ( and buying an airline ticket to go see grandma isn't such cause) is abuse. In fact it is worse, it is a govt out of control.
edit on 103131p://07America/Chicago07 by Tinman67 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinman67

Here is a breakdown of the 4th amendment that those interested in can apply to the TSA searches. Thought it might be helpful and a bit more information. I am neither saying this justifies the TSA or doesn't but is merely one more point of reference in making an informed decision.

sparkcharts.sparknotes.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Our Rights don't apply when we are on a flight? No. Our rights are universal. Do not act like Commercial Airlines are exempt from the rules of our society. No matter what percent; no one deserves to be groped by the TSA. Especially if they are american citizens.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Regardless if it's 3% or 1% the fact is they have the 'Power' to act how ever they please, many times unwarranted

the TSA is becoming a Perverts Dream Job

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join