It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the name of the group that advocates evacuating to caverns in the Ozarks?...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
They have a website and post updates on warnings to retreat and meet with their groups...cant find the name or links?Anyone heard of them?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hillbillies?

edit to add:

Terral L Croft
Terrence Lee Croft
Terral03

easy on me... it was on the tip of my tongue

Sri Oracle
edit on 7-7-2011 by Sri Oracle because: Comedy wasn't keeping the crowd happy.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

Trolls?

Is this in regard to elenin?
edit on 7-7-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

No...They are there already,,,thanks

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Just google Ozark survival groups and you'll probably find it.

There's alot of them out there.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Vivos Bunkers? Although they were planning multiple bunkers all over the country and methinks it is a scam to free morons from their money.
www.terravivos.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The have a website with up-to-date warnings and notices for members....cant seem to find it...still lookings...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I do believe the Ozark area would be the last place I would relocate or try to escape to in the event of a cataclysm.

That area of the country, at least the Arkansas area, is volcanic and there is evidence it still maybe.

The cave systems are evidence of great flooding that eroded the rock away.

If it happened once,it can happen again.

They maybe, in the likelihood of a event, be moving in to their own tombs.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I'm puzzled about taking refuge in the Ozarks. The New Madrid fault line in just south of that. Edgar Casey and several other noted prophets have drawn maps that this area will be under water when the next cycle completes. My Grandfather lives in the Ozarks. I was just there a month ago. I would like to know the reasons this would be a good place to survive the coming times. Please elaborate when you have time. Please see my other thread that is somewhat related to this. Thank you: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

I dont plan on going there...Im good where I am...I was interested in finding their website where they post up-to-date notices and alerts.....they plan on heading there in August,a month or so ahead of whatever they are thinking is happening and one thread i read said they were backing up their alerts to sometime in july...they have staked out several caverens in NW Ark.....I would just like to get to their website and see keep up with what they are telling their people....JW

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

Totally understand. Please keep your thread updated on any of your progress. I am very interested in this, since I live in Houston and am also looking for the best possible survival scenario for the "coming times". Best Regards

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

top topics

join