It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to get in contact with the supernatural

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
In response to this thread I would like to prove this is impossible and fake.

Anyone know how your supposed to do it?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
In response to this thread I would like to prove this is impossible and fake.

Anyone know how your supposed to do it?

Its not impossible, nor is it fake. I suggest books such as the following:

www.amazon.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

I'm not going to pay $50 for a book. Especially one on a subject like this..

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Not that I buy into any of this, but why ask if its possible and such, then decide not to investigate on something someone claims will prove it to you?

Are you just wanting to bring attention to that thread?

And whats wrong with the subject? Again, you asked for it, now your what...skeptical? fearful?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Not that I buy into any of this, but why ask if its possible and such, then decide not to investigate on something someone claims will prove it to you?

Are you just wanting to bring attention to that thread?

And whats wrong with the subject? Again, you asked for it, now your what...skeptical? fearful?

I don't have $50 to spend on a book like that. I am still going to investigate.. but I don't believe it's going to work
what's wrong with the subject?.. well there is a good chance it's made up.. I've always been skeptical.. and no I'm not fearful at all if this stuff works that would be crazy awesome.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Waste of time because there is no Satan.. it is only a human created concept that many Believe in. Outside of their Belief in it, it does not exist.

So this warlock is fooling himself with his own BS.. although I don't think he truly Believes all of what he says. But it takes all kinds in this world of ours.

You would be better off looking into yourself, learning how to perceive the darkness within you so that you can enlighten it yourself, and therefore begin to experience your life as a complete and powerful being here... in the most positive sense you could imagine.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

The best way to get in contact with the supernatural is this...
Get on your knees and pray to our Heavenly Father!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by mb2591

The best way to get in contact with the supernatural is this...
Get on your knees and pray to our Heavenly Father!

Ya, that never works

Nor does summoning Satan, or lesser demons.

Nothing really seems to work...I suggest learning magic tricks...meh, if you can't do it, fake it. Criss Angel does a fantastic job with illusions...end of the day, its all about looking cool doing what others percieve to be supernatural stuff

Eventually, if you do it well enough, other religious nuts will make youtube videos about you showing you to be a actual demonic wizard or some such...funny stuff.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I don't agree with the Judeo concept of duality either. I do however believe that entities exist inside and outside our current dimension, and said entities require some "work" on strictly 3 dimensional creatures before they cross over. It is real, not from a religio point of view though.

new topics

top topics

join