It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Ron Paul On Guns, Money, And The NWO

page: 1

join
share:
df1

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Interviewer, Erik Forman -- Congressman Paul, thank you for providing time for this interview. With your permission I would like to skip the formalities, as my readers are fully aware of your Libertarian ideology and your platform. I would specifically like to talk about certain powers in our government that, to the thinking of a growing band of Constitutionalists, seem to have taken control of the political system itself. First question: do you believe there are secret forces at work that are attempting to dismantle the Constitution and the Bill of Rights?

Congressman Ron Paul -- I don't know what the best word is, but secret is pretty good. They're certainly not known to a lot of people; it's actually what they're doing. But then again, it's not absolute secrecy. If you look around you can usually get the information. There was a time when nobody even knew who was a member of the CFR or the Trilateral Commission. I think it's a bad sign that they're not as secret as they used to be. They're bolder now. They get on television and they give interviews. But there is an agenda. They're behind the scenes in many way -- very secretive. And, that was certainly the case on those individuals who planned and pushed us into the Iraqi War. Full Article

This is a unique view of the NWO conspiracy from a Washington insider. Erik Forman interviews Ron Paul, the republican congressman from the 14th district of Texas. They discuss the forces within the US government and the organizations which drive the conspiracy. Additionally they talk about the propoganda machine and how it used to push the NWO agenda.

[edit on 12-8-2004 by df1]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Thats a good read I wish the Libertarian party could get more support from the American people. He makes alot off good points and makes alot of sense.

I think if the American people really dont want to waste their vote they should vote a Libertarian into office instead of a Republican or Democrat they are both different sides of the same crappy coin.

df1

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
I think if the American people... should vote a Libertarian into office...

IMHO the Libertarian party is a dead horse. Libertarian party members should drop out of the LP and join one of the 2 major parties for the purpose of getting candidates with a libertarian philosophy into office. Ron Paul is no less a libertarian by running as republican, but he can elected as a republican whereas he would have no hope of getting elected as a Libertarian.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by df1

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
I think if the American people... should vote a Libertarian into office...

IMHO the Libertarian party is a dead horse. Libertarian party members should drop out of the LP and join one of the 2 major parties for the purpose of getting candidates with a libertarian philosophy into office. Ron Paul is no less a libertarian by running as republican, but he can elected as a republican whereas he would have no hope of getting elected as a Libertarian.

That's one heck of a novel concept DF1.
Rather than change 100 million voters, change the candidates. I agree with you on LP here that if they were serious about affecting change and not just labels, then they'd produce a rating index on major candidates (Dem and Rep) similar to the NRA grading system. It would give people something to think about anyway. (Let me know if they already do and I missed it.)

Nice article too.

[edit on 12-8-2004 by RANT]

df1

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
That's one heck of a novel concept DF1.

Local LP meetings are a mutual admiration society where they all pat each other on the back complimenting themselves on how much smarter they are than everyone else. Not a very original idea on my part, just an observation of something that worked for Ron Paul from an libertarian disillusioned with the tired old LP methods that for decades have proven not to work.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
nice find I wish that there was more people like him out there

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Finally some good and up to date information from a man on the inside. I've been waiting sometime for an article like this.

top topics

join