It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacrificing the Dollar and the U.S.A. for a New World Order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Why Ron Paul and others are wrong.

First, I love Ron Paul. I think he is a true patriot. Ron Paul wants to audit the Federal Reserve, he wants to audit Fort Knox, he wants constitutional government.
He may as well be Don Quixote, tilting at windmills. Unlike Don Quixote, Ron Paul recognizes an legitimate adversary. He just doesn't recognize the fact that what he calls for will not do any good. It is way too late. They, the international corporatists that run the world would say..."so what, what are you going to do about it?", if and when Ron Paul uncovers and tells the world about their dastardly deeds. In fact, there are numerous sources that are shining light on the misdeeds of our federal government and the federal reserve.
We have identified the enemy.
So what.

It is going to take all of us to correct what is wrong, but almost none of us even know what the problem is, let alone how to correct it.

The problem IS the dollar.

How can you possibly define the dollar? Think about it. It is created through a process you don't understand...by creating new debt. It is supposedly "backed" by OUR debt, but the ones that owe this debt never agreed to it in the first place, that is, me and you. We have no control over this "currency", but yet we absolutely require it to live. This "currency" can be "printed" or otherwise created and passed on to anybody that the "creators" want it to be passed on to. Think about that. The creators of this currency can give a billion dollars to arms manufacturers to destroy whatever country they want destroyed, and YOU and ME are responsible.

What are we, fools?

So, what we are witnessing is the "sacrifice" of the dollar, which is a sacrifice of ALL OF US, because we depend on the dollar. It is YOU and I that made the dollar worth something, and THEY are sacrificing YOU and I to create a New World Order, a corporate world order, that will enslave us like the workers in third world countries are presently enslaved now.

The U.S.A. needs a new flag, or we need to reclaim the old one. We really need to recognize the enemy, like Ron Paul has recognized the enemy, but we need to do more than that. We must abandon the dollar, ourselves, and be able to do without it because that is what they intend to do to us anyway. They have plenty of them, but we don't. They are being used to create the new order, at our expense, or so they say.
It doesn't have to be that way.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Ways to abandon the dollar.
You should encourage your state government to print its own currency.
Try to barter everything you can.
Try to actually create real wealth, ie, produce something.
And,
DON'T EVER LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN, where we are at the mercy of a piece of paper printed by our enemies.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Don't worry, if Ron Paul gets elected we will cease to be America. We will be a collection of colonies again with everyone making their own rules and own government. Probably will all set their own time again not according to any standard.

Slavery will probably rear it's ugly head again, I imagine the East coast will probably be invaded for some reason and the other colonies will say it's not their fight.

You get the idea..

Power to the States

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

We have already ceased to be America. We are in no way like America has ever been. If we are America today, we certainly weren't America yesterday, and most certainly not when AMERICA was born.
And slavery? Are you kidding? You can't just post any sort of nonsense and get any sort of credibility here Kro.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
reply to post by kro32

We have already ceased to be America. We are in no way like America has ever been. If we are America today, we certainly weren't America yesterday, and most certainly not when AMERICA was born.
And slavery? Are you kidding? You can't just post any sort of nonsense and get any sort of credibility here Kro.

Have you read the stuff he's put out in his newsletter? I could quote them for you if you like.

You might be surprised at what this man has said in the past or allowed to be printed under his name.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Don't worry, if Ron Paul gets elected we will cease to be America. We will be a collection of colonies again with everyone making their own rules and own government. Probably will all set their own time again not according to any standard.

Slavery will probably rear it's ugly head again, I imagine the East coast will probably be invaded for some reason and the other colonies will say it's not their fight.

You get the idea..

Power to the States

Those are some really strong psychotic drugs you are on. Ron Paul wants to abolish our debt by telling the. Banks to screw and claiming solvency . He also wants to go back to the gold standard , the Feds wont even allow him to do a inventory of our gold at fort Knox and why is that because it is probably. Gone and in the hands of the NWO banks .

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Godsontoo

Yes he want's to declare bankruptcy which is specifically against the Constitution.

Would you like the Constitutional quote where it states that the U.S. government will honor all it's debts?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

The Federal Reserve is unconstitutional.
Stop spamming my thread.
Edit: How did you get a star for that?

edit on 7-7-2011 by SirClem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
reply to post by kro32

The Federal Reserve is unconstitutional.
Stop spamming my thread.
Edit: How did you get a star for that?

edit on 7-7-2011 by SirClem because: (no reason given)

Where in the Constitution does it prohibit the creation of the Federal Reserve?

I'm not spamming your thread at all and I find it a rather amusing thread. I am simply educating you.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

The Federal Reserve is composed of private, for profit banks. Non governmental, and unconstitutional.
Learn something, but, I will address you no longer, you are a troll Kro.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

hey are you an advocate for the federal reserve????

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher
reply to post by kro32

hey are you an advocate for the federal reserve????

Not in the slightest.

I can honestly say that economics are not a stong subject for me. I do know the Constitution fairly well and that was the extent of the point I was arguing.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Only Congress has the power to coin money. They passed that power on to the Federal Reserve which is basically illegal. But hey, who's gonna stop em? American's have too much McDonalds to eat and Dancing with the Stars to watch. No one who lives here gives a rats ass about this country. And if they do, they don't give a damn about actually helping it.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Congress set's the rules but can't be expected to do everything themselves. That is perfectly allowed under the Constitution.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

i strongly beleive that Ron Paul does much more than "recognize the enemy" and preach "to end the federal reserve"

my main concern in putting my one vote into the ballot for my choice of presidency for my country is that he ( or she ) be a person who can uphold the constitution of the united states for the rights not that it 'grants' but that it protects... a person who beleives in small government, and a restricted government, i could probably spend pages apon pages on the subject, but it's safe to say that there is an elite few 'behind the curtain' using devious means to influence our government, be it a politician bought out by big pharma, the oil companies or other.... when i put my one vote in, i want to feel that i voted for someone whose agenda for my country deepens my own and those around me's freedoms and ability to prosper.. it is not everyone's opinion that Ron Paul is that man ( though i will stand on a chair and shout my lungs out that Ron Paul IS that guy ) however i think most would agree the road american politics is on is leading our future generations into more debt, more war, more regulations on industry and bussiness, more social outbursts... etc etc...

I hope when the next voting starts people really look into the candidates and make highly critical investigations before choosing

back to the main topic, i do agree that yes the ending of the Fed is somewhat of a 'pipe dream'. i suppose you could say it is too late in time and that the damage is done, in fact i would argue that wether or not it ever becomes an issue to end the fed or not, our economy is in such turmoil now that there couldn't possibly involve a solution to our economic problems that doesn't involve a complete paradigm change and possible negation, as whole, of the role the federal reserve currently takes in things. from that conclusion i would say we need a person who is typically outspoken against the federal reserve and likely has plans on running things without it, in my opinion that would lead me to the Ron Paul conclusion because it would seem even when it is not popular to do so he is still very outspoken against the current federal reserve role, that might just be me though

i think everyone should have a very thorough insight into our countries current delimas. i am, obviously ( hence the Ron Paul banner i have ), outspoken in my beleif that Ron Paul is 'the choice' to help work america back to it's proper state, however; i think it's up to each person to be highly critical and make their own choice, and that is why i mention that i would not limit a passing thought on Ron Paul to just these thoughts outlined in the original thread
edit on 7/7/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The problem is all inside your head
She said to me
The answer is easy if you
Take it logically
I'd like to help you in your struggle
To be free
There must be fifty ways
To leave your dollar.

Just shut down the Fed, Ted.
Back currency with metal, Gretl.
No need for a credit rollover, Grover.
Turn off the printing press, Tess.

Stop the outsourcing flood, Bud.
Bring manufacturing back, Jack.
Seal the borders 'till everyone has a job, Bob.
Just drop off the Fort Knox key, Lee.
And get yourself free....

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

I am not sure that Ron Paul understands the depths of our problems, but perhaps he may. I just don't know.
My point is this. Regardless of whether he does or does not, I believe it is too late.
The dollar is used as a weapon, because it is "printed" to purchase weapons. It is the ultimate American sacrifice for something that does not benefit us, and actually spreads death and destruction.
We don't OWN this, it is not our fault. We are victims like the rest of humankind. The short term benefit is we are Americans, we are not bombed. That could change, but you have to understand who makes these rules. Who decides who is bombed? Corporatists. They have NO country, yet they terrorize ALL countries.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Did you write that?
That is some good # there. No matter who you are.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by DerekJR321

Congress set's the rules but can't be expected to do everything themselves. That is perfectly allowed under the Constitution.

Congress being the only body allowed to coin and set the value of money, turned control over in 1913 (during Christmas break, when most of congress was away) to a private corporation. To this day, only the Federal Reserve Corporation sets the value of money by controlling interest rates. They control the amount of money in the system. They loan our government money at interest. If the US asks for say $10 million dollars, the Federal Reserve expects interest on that payment. Say for example they expect $11 million back for that $10 million. But that extra $1million doesn't exist. It never did. And in order to pay it back, the US would have to borrow it, AT INTEREST from this private corporation. Therefor it is IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get this country out of debt.

Congress isn't even allowed to see what the hell the fed is doing. Thats the whole point behind Ron Paul's "Audit the Fed". We gave them control to print money, yet they won't show us what they do with it, who they lend it to or why. They basically tell us "piss off" whenever we ask.

Prior to 1913 we operated on Congress mandated Green Backs and we were a prosperous nation. Now look at us. Slaves to our private bank masters.
edit on 7-7-2011 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The international banking cartels want to take control of the economy away from government, not just in the US. This perpetual debt is easy money for them and the fire sales with austerity measures lets them profit even further. They are not accountable to the public so the impacts of poverty and declining national infrastructure is of little concern. Ron Paul is the best chance I see in America to end the privatisation of economic policy.

<<   2 >>

join