It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Forms Political Party...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
kinda laughed listening to these people talk...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

i agree be extremely suspicious of this ... anyone with legitimate ties to anonymous would know that even if they did somehow manange to form and actual political party that they would never EVER succeed in achieving anything ... think about how many other parties have been formed and destroyed by the left/right wing machine in our history ... the best bet would be for them to try and gather as much juice(blackmail) on current politicians as they can that way they can push their agenda through fear instead of the bribes that our representatives already get ... but regardless i think anon/lulzsec are losing this fight because when something cant be seen it gets called the boogieman ... and iits so easy for them to be manipulated by even one gov. agency

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by deanGI5
reply to post by mb2591

I'm sure there are plenty who can.

Besides, it wouldn't only be anon members who would vote for their "ideals". Plenty of people support what they believe in. There were people camping out, protesting in New York City - organized by Anonymous - there weren't only anon members there.

Hey don't get me wrong I'm a huge anonymous supporter I'm just skeptical of this.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
good luck to anon some real change would be nice and as for ron paul getting elected i think u have a better shot of seeing god

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen

Also Anon have zero creditibality we still do not know their real agenda or even who their leaders are.

No one knows who leads them.

Would you be surprised?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4266e8888b48.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Anonymous is either;

A secret government op
Seven kids that live in their moms basement
Nancy Pelosi and 5 of her former face-lifts
The voices inside someones head
A secret cabal led by the evil, nefarious, nasty, Justin Beiber!

Seriously? This has provided a chuckle. Anon will be responsible for MORE draconian laws to inhibit internet freedom than a legion of Stalins. I'll let you fine folks figure out "who" Anon really is.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join