It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Forms Political Party...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Hive-minded Anonymous, the anarchic online mischief-making outfit, has formed a political wing.

"We are transitioning from attacking the system from the outside to restructuring it from the inside," the bunch said in a statement...

"When we become a political force, we will have a legitimate impact on public policy. We will span across more than just governments. We will be directly involved in the political process, while fighting the corrupt practices that pervade it, and will use it to support individual freedoms.

"There will be a day when Anonymous will no longer have to wear masks to support freedom. On that day we will have won. The formation of this party brings us one step closer to seeing that day."

"We were Anonymous", they write.

link

I for one don't know just how seriously to take this...
Although I do like the idea behind it. I think their goals would have more motivation and even support behind it if they could form a more tangible group. If they do in fact form this political party, they could raise funds and things like that to actually make a difference instead of just making their targets mad/annoyed...although that works sometimes too.

edit on 7-7-2011 by deanGI5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by deanGI5

So they 'were' anonymous. Then now what is this political party going to be called? Identifiedocrat?

edit on 7-7-2011 by RightInTwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Go Anonymous! Form that party. We need something to happen to break the hold of our current corporate state.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Be wary of this.
edit on 7-7-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Yeah I'd like to see something come out of all of this.
could be interesting

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Nothing will come out of this. Number don't matter. Paper matters.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

then why be weary of this?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
lets not be weary, lets be wary

looks fishy to me - any anonymous people around want to comment? (I know we got a few on the forums)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
lets not be weary, lets be wary

looks fishy to me - any anonymous people around want to comment? (I know we got a few on the forums)

Oops thanks for the correction.

Just checked the anon twitter and they are supporting it.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
oh i am sure they a watching

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Yeah I found out about it in an anon chat. stumbled across this the other day -

apparently some official anon members run this site..

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by deanGI5

Lol the funny thing is most those anonymous members aren't even able to vote.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by deanGI5

Beat ya to it, The Announcement of the AnonParty Press Release, and its posted in this very forum

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by deanGI5
reply to post by mb2591

Yeah I found out about it in an anon chat. stumbled across this the other day -

apparently some official anon members run this site..

make sure you switch off or disconnect your web cam before heading over to that site.

edit on 7-7-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

I'm sure there are plenty who can.

Besides, it wouldn't only be anon members who would vote for their "ideals". Plenty of people support what they believe in. There were people camping out, protesting in New York City - organized by Anonymous - there weren't only anon members there.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This isn't Anonymous, this is a government bait and switch, perhaps a ploy created to sneak people in to a one world government.

Think about it. They're talking about creating a worldwide "political party" out of a group with growing numbers that shares a "hivemind". That pretty much goes against everything Anonymous *used* to stand for before it was hijacked.

I remember the beginnings of anonymous, and this is not it. Do not trust this.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Think less "party" in the sense of political parties, Democrats vs Republicans, and more along the lines of a PAC (Political Action Committee).

The Anti-Anons and the SkepticOfAnons, have repeatedly stated that they could not take them serious unless they organized in a more conformed uniformed don't shock my system sort of way.

Asked and received.

reply to post by RightInTwo

Then now what is this political party going to be called?

Pay attention dear, Anonymous Party.

"This political organization will begin a legitimate movement. Anonymous is now open to a wider variety of people, not just hackers and tech-savvy people on the Internet. All those who support Internet freedoms and individual rights will join our ranks.

"When we become a political force, we will have a legitimate impact on public policy. We will span across more than just governments. We will be directly involved in the political process, while fighting the corrupt practices that pervade it, and will use it to support individual freedoms." Read more: www.thinq.co.uk...

A clarification on the Anon Party's blog states: "This is a political advocacy group. Its mission is to provide anonymous with legal channels with which it can fight for its goals of internet freedom and civil rights, as these legal channels are what anonymous is most lacking at the moment. It also exists so that those who agree with anonymous's goals, but disagree with its methods, are able to get involved." Read more: www.thinq.co.uk...

Then of course they always roll out the "I can't take them serious if they are hiding behind a mask and a name like Anonymous."

To which, even though it's been explained ad nauseum

"There will be a day when Anonymous will no longer have to wear masks to support freedom. On that day we will have won. The formation of this party brings us one step closer to seeing that day." Read more: www.thinq.co.uk...

Fear of the unknown is only natural, the attempt and information to make it known has been done, let go of the Fear, it is time for change we have vry srs bsns to do.

United as One. Divided by Zero. Expect Us.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Everybody get ready for anarchical government contracted posers to usurp and intermix with peaceful truthers to have the image of the entire truth movement tarnished on mainstream media.

After this, they will no longer have to hide amongst us, they will just pretend they are part of us.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
lawd, so much paranoia here again...this word anonymous is creating more fear than masons or reptilians....i dont understand it...

like in every war, only a few people join the resistance and in the end these are the real heros!!!!

but i am not sure what this is, they will never get enough support to go into politics...like the Pirat Party...

and politics is not anonymous - this is anonymous:

in the end this is the first "PR" disaster...but things like this happen, you dont need to be on top - its enough to be part of it so you can open hearings, block things etc...

edit on 7-7-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This is bad for one simple reason, if they run against Ron Paul then it might split his vote. Giving enough of a lead to other canidates that are outside their train of throught and get them into the white house.

We do not need at a time when one true politician (Ron Paul) is coming front and centre to the masses, to add in another candidate to split the vote.

Also Anon have zero creditibality we still do not know their real agenda or even who their leaders are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join