It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Picture Taken from Cell Phone

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Hi OP, I wish you would come back, Im still on the fence over this. I have seen a few spirits in my life, and as another member said, none I have seen ever looked this way. This does remind me of the little girl ghost in The Sixth Sense....I never see them looking ill or a strange colour/disfigured etc, they always look like a kind of misty shadow from which i can see their clothes and facial features, in the mid 1990s I saw a young lady sitting on my bed, she was dressed in 1970s clothes, her hair style, and she was smiling OVER me at my partner. I could see her clearly, but she still didnt look like the apparition in your photo.

I also think, we have to be nice here, and remember the OP is posting SOMEONE else photo, he did not take it and is not claiming that, so he is not the hoaxer here if this isnt real. Surely if they agreed for you to use this pic, they can let you have a piccy of the person when she was alive? I hope so...I want you to come back and let us know if/what else you have found out.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherryV
Hi OP, I wish you would come back, Im still on the fence over this. I have seen a few spirits in my life, and as another member said, none I have seen ever looked this way. This does remind me of the little girl ghost in The Sixth Sense....I never see them looking ill or a strange colour/disfigured etc, they always look like a kind of misty shadow from which i can see their clothes and facial features, in the mid 1990s I saw a young lady sitting on my bed, she was dressed in 1970s clothes, her hair style, and she was smiling OVER me at my partner. I could see her clearly, but she still didnt look like the apparition in your photo.

I also think, we have to be nice here, and remember the OP is posting SOMEONE else photo, he did not take it and is not claiming that, so he is not the hoaxer here if this isnt real. Surely if they agreed for you to use this pic, they can let you have a piccy of the person when she was alive? I hope so...I want you to come back and let us know if/what else you have found out.

Hi Cherry.

I have to say that I see them different from time to time, some is clear as day, some is like more blurry, but I guess that comes from their own strength, or how they want to appear before me. I think they can decide just how to show themselves.

And I also call out OP for a update.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I can tell you just got someone to stand behind you. Nice try though,it's kind of spooky anyhow. Almost looks real.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by readytorevolt

Very interesting.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MillsCore

Tis a shame the OP never came back, still think this pic looks kinda spooky, like! But Im not convinced its real, the thing that bothers me the most, is how the 'live' woman says on Facebook that the Ghost is looking after her! and she isnt scared of her...that is some scary pic if its real, the Ghost doesnt look happy one bit!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CherryV

His last visit to the site was today...so...the member is back.

In regards to the photo, I for one am not on any fence...I was reading through the initial four pages of this thread and I got to this post... and formed my opinion. I then decided to quit reading any further posts in the thread and just see if the inevitable had occurred by looking at the OP's profile and expecting to see the "Banned" tag. However I was surprised to see that he/she had just visited today.

Who knows CherryV, perhaps you can U2U him/her your humble request to return to the thread, but I wouldn't hold your breath, and with the aforementioned post I am not sure why he wasn't banned to begin with. As always, just my opinions.

Respectfully,
UberL33t
edit on 9/3/2011 by UberL33t because:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I have just had a good look at that post you mentioned, and even sat here looking/holding my hand exactly the same!!
I didnt try that before, but after having just done this myself, it doesnt work. I cant make that finger disappear.

Nooo Im not going to u2u him, I really think he would/should have returned at some point, if only to give an update.

Have to finally add, Im now going with fake, due to not being able to make my own hand look like that.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Could that 'missing finger' be a birth defect,or remains of a finger damaged badly in an accident?

The whole area around the 'ghost' looks off..Not buying it,myself. Especially since the OP seems to have deserted us on it for now.
edit on 3-9-2011 by Qouth The Raven because: added content

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

In tht picture,you can see the fingertip..clearly enough.

Maybe she is holding something in her hand that didn't photograph well? It rather looks like she is by her posture and facial expression. Curious.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Op here.

took a little break from this thread because the trolls were starting to annoy me.

Im still working on getting a live photo but my friend doesnt have a scanner and shes pretty busy and terrible with computers.

havent read the last few pages but if I see any questions worth answering I will do my best a little later

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
no updates on this subject then? what a surprise

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
With the right software, you can get more detail:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
hmm maybe ghost capture .. defo fake imo

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
the phone was a pink razor.

can you even download these apps on that phone? I didnt really think about that till now

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join