It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Picture Taken from Cell Phone

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by readytorevolt

WOW!!! The "GHOST" Looks like me but younger...I swear I wasn't there LOL!!!
but it creeped me the heck out!!!!

WIERD!!!!
If it's a hoax I want to know where they got my pic from???
ETA: Damn the ghost is a DEAD RINGER FOR ME!!!!

Sorry could not help it...what?
edit on 7-7-2011 by ldyserenity because: to add

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
to be honest there isnt much more relative information that I can give right now.

picture is about a year old. was taken on their property in a barn they use to entertain guests. they were just enjoying a few beers and having a good time on an average weekend. There are comments confirming this from both the ghosts and the girls family members so its not just a joke in poor taste. Something real is happening here

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The trouble is with cases like these is the lack of evidence...oh crap ive been playing LA Noire for the Xbox which just so happens to be a fantastic game

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
There are plenty of apps on a phone that can do that.

I'm not impressed at all.

That is the problem. How would you know a real one if you seen it? Is this real or fake? Only the person who took the picture knows the truth and we never will.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I would think a cellphone photoshop would be easily recognized by any of our residential experts.

I also honestly do not think this person would be capable of making anything on their computer let alone their phone. She just isnt a computer person at all. I would bet my left lung she couldnt fabricate this. and Im a stoner so my lungs are needed

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
In my opinion it is simply a picture of two people. The auto focus makes the closer image clearer. The story is clever but not convincing. Again IMO.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
here are some of the comments.

the last two are from family members of the ghost.

I obv erased names and parts of pictures for privacy reasons.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

"she looks young and healthy"

Thats a bit of an overstatement isnt it?

She looks cold, pale, like a ghost would. And if shes real, I don't like the fact that she's sticking to one person. She could be feeding off her energy. Just my two cents

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I think the young and healthy thing has to do with the fact that she had an illness and it wasnt a sudden death.

she was in the hospital for quite some time from what I have been told. I cant remember what illness she was suffering from tho

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Hmm, so you're saying the person on FB remembers her when she was sick so she's just comparing?

She looks like she must have died off cancer or something.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Ya they knew the ghost before she passed away and are also claiming thats her.

It would be in pretty poor taste for somebody to make this up and I would expect outrage from the personal friends but that isnt the case here

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Or just edit the photo directly from your phone. Plug phone in, open Photoshop, browse to the photo folder on your phone, edit photo & overwrite the original on your phone.

edit on 7/7/11 by TRiPWiRE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Looks original to me.
I cant see any sign of editing, pixels seems intact between images.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRiPWiRE
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Or just edit the photo directly from your phone. Plug phone in, open Photoshop, browse to the photo folder on your phone, edit photo & overwrite the original on your phone.

I am 100% convinced that this girl is not capable of editing a picture let alone editing to the point that an average person wouldnt be able to tell.

I also am hoping one of the photoshop pros will come in here and do their work because I doubt they will find anything fishy. I have been staring at this picture for months so I would love some clarification from experts. that is a big motivation for me starting this thread

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
That ghost is kinda hot, in a creepy kinda way.
Boo.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I had a look at it in Photoshop. It's always tricky with low quality phone snaps but...

It looks suspicious around the point where the real persons face joins the ghosts. The pixels appear to be re-positioned. I also notice a large variation between the blinds on the ghost side & behind the girl. The area around her fingers seems different too. I can also see something suspicious with the hair on the ladys fringe near the ghost.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bfcd84e13ca0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to

Overall obviously I don't know whether it's real or fake, but it's definitley not one of the notorious iPhone app ghosts and there are many accounts of ghosts appearing solid rather than transparent. But don't know enough about the back story to be able to call real or fake.

edit on 8-7-2011 by destination now because: remove part of post as I now see how the previous poster had access to the full image, I didn't see the scroll bar!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Pictures or it didn't happen, seriously,,, picture of the deceased or i have to class this as fake.

I say its fake anyway. Like others have said , its toooo easy to use an app and manipulate any photo.
This seems fake.

And if true, that looks like one pissed off EX Wife to me. If i was the step mother well,,,,,,,,,, i'd be worried. As it looks like the spirit has an axe to grind ( literally) with the new wife.
She looks like one nasty dead little lady

I wouldn't be surprised if the new wife and this spirits ex husband had something to do with said spirit lady's demise

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing! What's on the top corner of the blinds? Also looks like there's a reflection or another ghost,pink shirt-child(?) on the left side of the blinds. I'd need more information to discern if it's credible or not, but possible two merged images?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Glad you saw that too, I noticed another figure on the left hand side of the blinds as well.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join