It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin being used as a cover!!!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This is my first thread, and I'm by no means a writer so give me a break please =)

This is HIGHLY speculative

This is a theory I have come up with recently concerning comet ELEnin and the real reason we are feeling the effects on alignment days.

Why would the Bilderbergers be so caught up in enslaving us all if the end is so near?

I won't go too much into detail but it's possible that they are activating haarp on alignment days and using elenin as a cover!!

Sure, Elenin could be causing this but again, why would the Bilderbergers be chatting up about the economy and still trying to sway it . . . Wouldn't it be more plausible if Elenin were a true extinction level event to bunker up when SHTF and emerge afterwards and execute the diabolical plan when the whole world is in turmoil?

I speculate that TPTB could be using disinformation and causing these events intentionally. I mean, it IS all about control right?
If Elenin is an extinction level event, then they couldn't possibly control the outcome! It would be MUCH easier to control the outcome of small isolated events, over time. . . .

Care to share your thoughts?

Estulin :Bilderberg 2011 Discussion Leaked Via Moles Inside, page 1
WARNING!!! Elenin is Wormwood the Brown Dwarf Star!!!!, page 1
HAARP Magnetometer data shows Japan earthquake was induced, page 1
edit on 7-7-2011 by lurker007 because: to add question mark to title (lol)

edit on 7-7-2011 by lurker007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lurker007

D.U.M.B.S (DEAD UNDERGROUND MASS BURIAL SITE) DONT BE FOOLED.When the government announces ELENIN (EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT NINE)is approaching
they will coral you in there D.U.M.B.S and everyone will be so GRATEFUL,this is your tomb
and who they decide is usefull eaters will get new rfid,they have it all planned those bunkers
are not to save you this is where they will complete there plan WATCH OUT IT IS A TRAP.
There may be no threat from ELENIN.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I don't believe in Elenin, but I don't think this is an absolute refutation. Many people who believe in Elenin suggest that comet Elenin may only do minor damage, or that not everyone will die. The insiders may also be trying to escape with some people, and wouldn't want to lose their control over them.

Besides, no true insiders are at those meetings. Why draw public attention? The true insiders meet secretly, and are hidden away. The only people known to the public are following the commands (albeit perhaps unknowingly) of the real insiders. If something was going to happen, why would the insiders tell these people. To the insiders, they're still slaves; just higher ranking.

Also, you have to believe in the Haarp theories. I think it's giving too much credit to the insiders that they would think to purposely cause natural disasters on alignment days to throw people who are on to them. It's interesting, but I wouldn't consider it one of the likelier possibilities of what's going on.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You do realize that the alignment have apparently had effects since around 2004.
Once elenin was found they calculated its path and backtracked to dates of earthquakes to see if alignment were seen. Apparently they were. Most of this was done by individuals not well known in the field of astrology so their word may not be credible. So if Tptb were using haarp on dates of alignment then they would have had to know about this comet long before its supposed discovery date. It Kay have been kept a secret for half a decade or haarp is not really the culprit.

For all you doomsayers.... look up yu55. It will be coming closer to earth than the moon in November. Why has Noone mentioned this. It's about 400 meters across, which is fairly large. Apparently not a threat tho.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSarcasm

Actually YU55 is tiny for an asteroid. While proportionally speaking there are about 21,000,000 asteroids between 100 and 300 meters in diameter their impact would be negligible. There are about 3,000,000 asteroids greater the 400 meters in diameter just to give you an idea where YU55 falls. If I remember correctly, the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs is estimated to be 10 km in diameter, which is still nothing compared to the largest asteroids which can be close to 1,000 km in diameter.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
From what ive heard and seen, Elenin will put ruin to SOCIETY AS WE KNOW IT and nohting more then that, TPTB will be during all of this attempting to establish a new world order, and if the bible is correct this will last until sometime 2012 or 2013? at which then babylon will fall again and we enter the new age of enlightenment.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Technically, this Elenin thread is going in a completely different direction than the other nineteen million, so I have no objection to it. It's rubbish, but at least it's original rubbish. No, HAARP does not cause earthquakes. I could tell you what HAARP really does... but you know the rest of the expression.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lurker007
I speculate that TPTB could be using disinformation and causing these events intentionally. I mean, it IS all about control right?

Then what if the disinformation is disinformation to the original information, which is also disinformation?
I'm not sure if you have been misinformed but I can only assume that original information has been altered, dissected and presented as disinformation, which in turn was later reformed, broken apart and assembled as disinformation again.

I must go now. This is disinformation.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Then what if the disinformation is disinformation to the original information, which is also disinformation?
I'm not sure if you have been misinformed but I can only assume that original information has been altered, dissected and presented as disinformation, which in turn was later reformed, broken apart and assembled as disinformation again.

I must go now. This is disinformation.

That does it! I'm telling The Supervisor on you! I want that parking space!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This is pretty much what we know about Elenin so far,

en.wikipedia.org...

This is about Leonid Elenin,

iasc.hsutx.edu...

If you go to the link site's discovery hall of fame however, Leonid does not seem to be there as yet.

It does seem odd, as that site appears to be current.

As for the bilderbergers et al, since Elenin, (in a bad case) is still not seen as a total extinction event, they would expect to be around afterward.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ValiumTheDestroyer

you go away, you ARE in skunk works . . . . . .HIGHLY SPECULATIVE

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Yes I've been wondering about this for a while, and yes. . . it's absolute rubbish . . . or is it?? . . .

Although theres no solid evidence that HAARP has been used to cause earthquakes & the like, I feel this is quite possible.

I posted this to get others opinions and maybe to get more info to corroborate the two.
Thanks for sharing

and thanks to everyone else who has shared a comment

edit on 7-7-2011 by lurker007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

all the disinformation is disinforming me as to a point that I am no longer informed! . . . . and confused!!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

well I hope they are the first to go if it is an ELE!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by madjetxe

i have my lead hat ready and a bunker of my own to hide out in!! they won't take me alive!!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

IMO
There are so many stories about ELEnin it is difficult to determine the truth. Agreed, if this was a total ELE event, why would they bother?. There appears to be a mad rush toward "who is going to be king of the hill" , type situation, with these revolutions in the middle east. There has been allot of money invested in underground bunkers, making it appear there is expectation of survival.
Though on the other hand these battles could just be another theme of the same fight that has been going on for thousands of years. It could be a mixture of events with the reality of weather warfare thrown in with HAARP. Or even , it all could just be a massive fear program to impliment control.

I remain on the fence with my eyes wide open to even this speculative idea due to lack of evidence.
But I'm more inclined to believe that the leaked insider information to be disinformation. It just seems like too much money has been thrown into the other matters mentioned above.

new topics

top topics

join