It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Buffett: GOP Threatening To 'Blow Your Brains Out' Over Debt Ceiling "

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Republicans are playing a dangerous game by refusing to raise the debt ceiling, according to Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett.

"We raised the debt ceiling seven times during the Bush Administration," Buffett told CNBC on Thursday. Now, the Republican-controlled Congress is "trying to use the incentive now that we're going to blow your brains out, America, in terms of your debt worthiness over time."

The Republicans will destroy you just to keep their rich friends richer. They will even destroy the country, they don't care. They don't like human beings unless they are rich.

One and one is two folks wake up!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This is sad news for you all in the US that this debt wasn't delt with many years ago. After you're country fails mine will follow after.I think the rich should bail out you're country since its you're country that made them rich in the first place.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal

Republicans are playing a dangerous game by refusing to raise the debt ceiling, according to Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett.

"We raised the debt ceiling seven times during the Bush Administration," Buffett told CNBC on Thursday. Now, the Republican-controlled Congress is "trying to use the incentive now that we're going to blow your brains out, America, in terms of your debt worthiness over time."

The Republicans will destroy you just to keep their rich friends richer. They will even destroy the country, they don't care. They don't like human beings unless they are rich.

One and one is two folks wake up!

And Liberals love people relying on the Gooberment works both ways

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Poor old Uncle Sam's really on the ropes this time. Tough choices that should have been made maybe thirty years ago never got made, and people predicted the results, and voila, now you see them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3785ee069e0.jpg[/atsimg]

The pathology has invaded the cellular level, by which I mean local communities are increasingly no longer able to function. Libraries closed, streetlights turned off, bridges falling apart.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e182dda3319.gif[/atsimg]

Everything once-semi-sacred or at least inviolate is being privatized and carted off while the public cheers. This school district brought to you by Sanyo Edu-TeleScreens and Pfizer TotFocus ("ask your doctor if your toddler is making any noise...")

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/442980476851.jpg[/atsimg]

And yet somehow it seems for some that nothing ever changes. Time is stopped at the highest upswing of raw materialist triumph, although it takes ever more chaos, violence, and entropy to preserve the old comforts...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b154a2d8e7bd.jpg[/atsimg]

May we all come through it. I will look for you, on the far shore. Where its safe. God bless.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/326dca2b0920.jpg[/atsimg]

(By the way -- and I know it doesn't really have to be said -- I don't see it as a Democrat/Republican thing...)
edit on 7/7/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Divide and Conquear. Repubs and Dems are owned by the Bloodlines that run the world. Stop playing their childish games that keep everyone divided.

Religious vs Non religious, Repub vs Dem, Black vs White, Mexican vs American. Muslim vs Christian. Gay vs Straight, Fat vs Skinny. Keep listening to MSM or anyone in the Gov if you want more propaganda.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

At this point this action could lead to economic collapse and a revolution. It is a dangerous game.
True, this debt on priciple should never have risen this high. And yet... this is not the time to stop. I think it is partisan politics.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

My friend, I have read all of Icke’s books, but I deal with issues that affect me, not what's or who is black or white.

Issues are valid to fight over in a political arena when they affect your life.

We need to defeat the thing that the NWO is throwing at us and then defeat the next thing they throw our way

RIGHT NOW THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS DOING THE DIRTY WORK OF THE NWO

You deal with the snake that is biting you now, then you go after the guys who sent it!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
As the republicans said this could work in their favor in 2012 if the country defaults. This shows they care more for their party than the country. It was a sad day when the republicans stopped being conservatives and became capitalists. Back when they were conservatives they were able to work with the liberals and do what was best for the country now that they have become capitalists it's whats best for our money masters and the country be damned.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

You are right! Nixon or even Ronald Reagan couldn’t be Republicans today.
Reagan raised taxes 11 times.

Nixon put more social programs in being than Johnson. Nixon even tried to get a national health care bill passed!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Repubs or dems doesnt matter when they are on the same team.

top topics

join