It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symptoms of DNA Activation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

This is a good video, this user has a great amount of videos related to this and other things, I do feel the symptoms almost everyday, I am sure some/most of you are feeling this too

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Can you elaborate on the video for the ones who are at work?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This is exactly what I feel right now, and the past years actually, on and off. DNA-activation or not. The last two days were horror. But what's next. An activation towards which end.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I was a bit skeptical when I started watching, as it sounded like she was just listing generic symptoms anyone could have but just watching this has made me feel much better and I feel I understand some of the changes my body is going through. In fact it makes so much sense to me I am amazed I never realized it before.

Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thymos
This is exactly what I feel right now, and the past years actually, on and off. DNA-activation or not. The last two days were horror. But what's next. An activation towards which end.

The energies got kicked up big over the weekend. Start keeping track of the sun's activity!

Activation is so you can have your physical body make the changes to 5D. Your body is making room/space for higher frequencies. Resisting these changes or using pills to block the release of energy from your body will create blockages and manifest disease.

There is an easy way to go through the shift or a dis-ease way.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jyze420

I have been going through this in a very severe way for almost 2 months now. I had a blood profile done and everything came back normal. These symptoms are so severe that managing and getting through each day is a feat. What is the end result because it feels like my body is very very ill.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 7-7-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This is interesting, read what i found cruising the web:

news.discovery.com...

Its saying that the sun is emitting a new particle, its dated last year. But still applies.

edit: also, i have had these kinds of symptoms for awhile as well..really weird. the exact same ones too..
edit on 7/7/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I do not want to sound like a skeptic here, as I do believe it is a special time for mankind.

BUT many of these symptoms can be caused by adrenal burnout so make sure you get tested for this before you think 'I am going to be 4 or 5D any moment', you may just be very ill.
Also magnesium or Vitamin D deficiency can also cause many of these symptoms.

Heart palpitations can be serious but you can get rid of them, get out in the Sun as much as you can, take multi-vitamins and vitamin B complex and magnesium.

Who knows the mystery particle in the Sun may be causing this, or it could be that the pace of life is so fast and stress levels are at an all time high and it is known that constant stress can exhaust your adrenals, if you aren't taking enough vitamin Bs.

This is where you knowing what is right for you will be more useful to you.

One more point many doctors are not aware of how serious adrenal burnout is.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Nice thread! For those with one or many of the mentioned symptoms, I highly suggest you to start practicing hand Mudras e.g.: to cure dizziness, there's nothing better than the Apan mudra. Lack of energy? Try the Pure Yang Mudra. Tinnitus problems? The Hakini Mudra combined with the Pure Yang and Apan Mudra can cure it,... etc., etc.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
I do not want to sound like a skeptic here, as I do believe it is a special time for mankind.

BUT many of these symptoms can be caused by adrenal burnout so make sure you get tested for this before you think 'I am going to be 4 or 5D any moment', you may just be very ill.
Also magnesium or Vitamin D deficiency can also cause many of these symptoms.

Heart palpitations can be serious but you can get rid of them, get out in the Sun as much as you can, take multi-vitamins and vitamin B complex and magnesium.

Who knows the mystery particle in the Sun may be causing this, or it could be that the pace of life is so fast and stress levels are at an all time high and it is known that constant stress can exhaust your adrenals, if you aren't taking enough vitamin Bs.

This is where you knowing what is right for you will be more useful to you.

One more point many doctors are not aware of how serious adrenal burnout is.

Just info not picking a fight.

What if you are balanced and do all these things already, i.e. are what you eat, make sure organic and raw when ever possible, supplements, etc...? I have gone through all this for the last year plus. You would not believe the physical shape I am in at my age!

So called 'Modern Medicine" would be searching for a long time...

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

top topics

join