It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrage! US Government Funding La Raza With Your Tax Dollars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Talk about wasteful Government spending! I had no idea this was going on! What are we cutting out for our own citizens while allowing this to go on?

"La Raza, which literally means in Spanish “The Race,” is a radical organization that advocates open borders and amnesty for illegal aliens. I pulled and analyzed the tax return Form 990, the form filed by 501(c) 3 organizations to the IRS, and here is what was reported.."

2008 Tax Returns, (October 1 2008 to September 30, 2009) $5,136,535

"According to the 2008 tax returns seventeen people listed as officers, directors, trustees, key employees and highest compensated employees of the National Council of La Raza have an income ranging from $119,675 to $378,446, the latter of which goes to Janet Murguia, president and CEO."

www.humanevents.com...

edit on 7-7-2011 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Been happening for a while. The Government has been arming them too.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
lots more info over here too....

names are named !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
lots more info over here too....

names are named !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh thank you! Great info there!
There are so many things going wrong in America. It's like it isn't even the USA anymore. Foreigners and their rights and needs and wants before an American citizen's is...I don't even have the words to express it!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Unconstitutional and needs to be eliminated immediately.

The streets would be filled with minorities if the feds were funding a group devoted to white peoples rights only.

The ugly double standard rears its head once again.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Here is the quick analysis: The US government pays La Raza to lobby the US government for money.

Not true. I have no love for La Raza or their goals but this headline is simply false. As the former President of 2 501(C)3 organizations I can tell you that status simply means you are tax exempt. Nowhere in the article does it state that money was received from the government.

We can't stop these organizations with propaganda.

I just read Xuenchens thread and yes, we are spending gov't money to fund these people apparently.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

You are correct in that being classified as a 501c3 doesnt mean they get money, but NCLR certainly does get a large amount of our dollars in the form of federal grants.

The NCLR also received additional taxpayer dollars from other federal agencies in 2010, the JW probe found. The Department of Housing and Urban Development doled out $2.5 million for housing counseling, the Department of Education contributed nearly $800,000 and the Centers for Disease Control a quarter of a million.

Interesting BigGovernment.com article on their federal funding

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMisanthrope

I noticed here and on another thread where you posted, there is no way to give you a star, yet everyone elses posts have the option.
What on earth??

OH, didn't realize you were new. maybe after 20 posts you get the option.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
reply to post by TheMisanthrope

I noticed here and on another thread where you posted, there is no way to give you a star, yet everyone elses posts have the option.
What on earth??

OH, didn't realize you were new. maybe after 20 posts you get the option.

its the little squiggly mark up there..... ~

it means the member has been banned from ATS !!

new topics

top topics

join