It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Announcement of the AnonParty Press Release

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Looks like Anon is hanging up the days of cyber attacks and are looking to legally fight the corruption with their own political organization. Interesting, now they do represent an organization, no longer just an idea

Posted July 4, 2011

Your Anon News

more on the link

The Announcement of the AnonParty Press Release But now Anonymous is entering a new stage in its evolution. We are transitioning from attacking the system from the outside to restructuring it from the inside. There are people from all political parties that support Internet freedom and civil rights. Although these people support our goals, they were averse to the tactics we used to advance them. Today, we are founding an Anonymous-affiliated political party. Our representatives will advocate for the internet and civil rights overlooked by other political parties of the world. We will do so legally, for the benefit of all people.

Message From TheAnonParty

Be honest with ya, I wasn't really aware of Anon until the SOE network outage. I also read that Anon doesn't take responsibility for that attack. Either way, I keep seeing their videos and I agree with them. I support this new party

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Wow, i was not expecting that.
I like the idea of changing the system from the inside but i don't know if that is possible at the moment. However it's worth trying and i applaud them for their persistence and will. Seems to me that they are fighting the system on many levels now and that they are more and more international movement.

I can't wait too see them in legal action

I just hope that they don't disappoint me.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Sounds good. "Anonymous politicians" party is a refreshing approach. Vote for us,we are legion. Otherwise we will not forgive nor forget.

No seriously, i think that it is much better. The attacks were only helping to gather public support for restricting internet freedom. Channeling the same creativity into something less antagonizing is the way to go.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Sounds good. "Anonymous politicians" party is a refreshing approach. Vote for us,we are legion. Otherwise we will not forgive nor forget.

No seriously, i think that it is much better. The attacks were only helping to gather public support for restricting internet freedom. Channeling the same creativity into something less antagonizig is the way to go.

I agree. While we could totally agree with their videos, its the cyber attacks that people cling too, and it's all to easy for TPTB to use those cyber attacks against them.

Such as Greetings, members of NATO. We are Anonymous.

In a recent publication, you have singled out Anonymous as a threat to “government and the people”. You have also alleged that secrecy is a ‘necessary evil’ and that transparency is not always the right way forward.

People right now still view Anon as some sort of hacker/terrorist group, so this is the smartest and best thing Anon could do, and hopefully continue to do.

I support the Anon party. Someone tell Ron Paul quick!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I actually really like this idea now that I think about it. It's a lot different than what we have today, but in theory, it would essentially be a direct democracy. If Anon could be anyone, then basically we would collectively run the government and vote on issues directly.

Maybe not directly from the AnonParty, but this could very well be the future of government.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I support the Anon party.

As far as protecting internet freedom - well,there are two of us supporting them. Without internet freedom there will be no Anon so i am sure they will do the best job.
On other issues - i do not know if i am in. Doubt it, frankly.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
reply to post by Swills

I actually really like this idea now that I think about it. It's a lot different than what we have today, but in theory, it would essentially be a direct democracy. If Anon could be anyone, then basically we would collectively run the government and vote on issues directly.

Maybe not directly from the AnonParty, but this could very well be the future of government.

I'm all for a direct democracy.

Think about it, if people call in and vote on American Idol, can't we have something like that in place? Set up the system so you can only vote under your social security number, and to get a PIN to vote would be the same process as registering to vote. Just an idea I kick around sometimes

@ZeroKnowledge

That's true, never thought of it like that. Who else would you want representing internet freedom

Here's another issue of theirs I'm sure you'll agree on

Hacker Group Anonymous Brings Peaceful Revolution To America: Will Engage In Civil Disobedience Until Bernanke Steps Down

The world's most (in)famous hacker group - Anonymous - known for effectively shutting down their hacking nemesis security firm (with clients such as Morgan Stanley and, unfortunately for them, Bank of America)- HBGary, advocating the cause of Wikileaks, and the threat made by one of its members that evidence of fraud by Bank of America will be released on Monday, has just launched communication #1 in its Operation "Empire State Rebellion." The goal - engage in "a relentless campaign of non-violent, peaceful, civil disobedience" until Ben Bernanke steps down and the "Primary Dealers within the Federal Reserve banking system be broken up and held accountable for rigging markets and destroying the global economy effective immediately."

edit on 7-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
When I, the People, learn to remember, when I, the
People, use the lessons of yesterday and no longer
forget who robbed me last year, who played me for
a fool--then there will be no speaker in all the world
say the name: "The People," with any fleck of a
sneer in his voice or any far-off smile of derision.
The mob--the crowd--the mass--will arrive then.

new topics

top topics

join