ATS Live: Guest Interview - Stanton Friedman *We Want Questions for Him from You*

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Dear Mr. Friedman

With all of the evidence proven fake or genuine, which is alot. In your words how do you best describe the phenomenon and how it has changed people perception in there day to day lives.

One can only imagine how insane we must be to think there are aliens vistiting earth, when they are all simply weather balloons and swamp gas.

edit on 9/7/2011 by Sauron because: member requested edit

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
60 years ago it was easy to differentiate between an military aircraft and a UFO.
How do we differentiate now? The tin trash can lid that crashed in Roswell has been replaced by a sophisticated drone triangle with lasers that can shoot out to disable electronic equipment.
Isn't it plausible that 60 years ago it was just the USA prototype Nazi UFO clone that crashed with monkeys in the cockpit?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Did man really land on the moon ?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
And my last question...

Is there anything in Karl Pflock's book "Roswell" that Mr. Friedman would like to specifically refute?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
If there are no proven UFO's or ETs then what are those things flying around 24/7 in all the sky's on the planet that aren't airplanes,helicopters,balloons,kites,drones,satellites, and that appear out of thin air usually looking like a bright light or red orb that doesn't blink or make a sound, then just as they appear suddenly blink out like they were never there???

and why is the government so scared to reveal everything they know and have in their possession on the subject?

and why is it in all the years you've been researching the phenomenon you've never actually seen a UFO??

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
Do these sexy Nordic females from space I keep hearing about exist?

We must know!!
edit on 8-7-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

they do exist

i have seen them

i saw a sister back in the 90's at a mufon convention in LA, bob dean was there...was around 30 people there, she looked at me and look at all of me, my soul..those eyes, powerful..very pretty too i must say

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
3 Questions:

1) How far advanced would classified technology be from today, ie 40 - 50 - 60 years advanced?

2) Is anti-gravity technology a viable tech, or still sci-fi

3) Is expansion theory reliable. All atoms expand at constant rate, thus pushing against all other matter, and shows gravity as a result, and thus not a force of its own??

Thanks

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I hope this is the place to propose questions for Stanton. I've talked with him several times at the Aztec Semposium . . .

1. What signs have you seen the last 18 months that the pace or nature of UFO phenomena and/or treatment of same by the MSM has significantly changed?

2. Let us ASSUME WWIII is looming close--some say Sept. Some say Nov 2011. Let's say sometime in the next 18 months . . . Would you guess the UFO phenomena will escalate dramatically at the beginning, middle or ending of WWIII?

3. It seems to me that the 'critters' . . . fallen angels . . . whatever . . . are slated to be cast as good-cop/bad-cop folks in a charade of major proportions. However, some claim they will come to save us and the planet from ourselves. Others say they are intent on a complex scenario of sophisticated conquest . . . use of our resources, our DNA etc. What comes closest to your current summary/guesses on such matters?

4. Some folks insist that there are 3-4 DIFFERENT energy technologies able to get energy fairly free from . . . the quantum ethers or some such . . . allowing a suitcase sized module in the home or vehicle that would cost 50 cents a year. What is your best guess on how true that is or what do you personally believe to be true/have a strong hunch that it's true in that topic area?

5. What do you make of the Stan Romanek sequence of experiences? Had such a sequence of stuff happened to you, would you be seeking a way to stop such goings on or would you be an eager participant/victim or what? Would you seek out Guy Malone and his spiritual warfare means of stopping such? Why/why not?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Subject: "Angel Hair"

To Stanton,

Howdy from Texas. In El Paso around 1972-73 (I was a 6th grader), I saw what has been described as Angel Hair. It fell all over my neighborhood in the Coronado Heights area. It was like spider webs, but not very sticky. More like glassy and brittle. Hanging on everything on my block. My Mom made me come inside to eat lunch after I showed her; 15 min later I went back out to see that all of the "spider web" had disappeared.

There were other sightings during that time; some by myself, one of which I documented on NUFORC.org.

Any thoughts on the Angel Hair phenomenon?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Mr. Friedman:

Since we are so capable of hurting each other and the speculation regarding governmental/alien "contact" in secret, I only have one question:

Given that we are a violent, judgemental and aggressive race, why do you think that any race/species not of our own doesn't just make their prescence undeniably known and put forth as an authority figure so as to convey the message: "Grow up little children, you are not alone"

I think that with all the arguments for and against ufo's, aliens and other civilizations that an undeniable figure/visit would not necessarily cause panic, but make us wake up and realize that our actions can affect others eventually just as we are doing to ourselves.

Awesome interview, thank you.

King

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Greetings Stanton,

Just wanted to know if you had any thoughts on the whole Niburu // Planet X shennanigans and if there was anything that you have come across in your research ???

Cheers mate from Down Under....

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Wow...so many underhanded balls thrown.

Thanks for at least having the show. Next time, pick some of the more difficult question. It's not about frazzling the guests, but you sure as hell don't want to give them easy things that are ALWAYS ASKED.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
THANK YOU EVERYONE for your questions...they were ALL amazing!!!
Sorry we could not get to every single one...it would probably take HOURS to get thru them all. Im not sure we expected the response yall gave!!!

Hopefully he will be on again and we will have this list for next time!

Thank you so very much!!
edit on July 9th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
So....

Can we get a transcript of questions and answers?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
So....

Sure. You can listen to the show, and type out what you hear....

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I listened to ATS Live Show tonight (not tonights)and i was pleasantly surprised. Impressive!!! I love radio and podcasting. Do you have a live call in weekly for ATS Members to voice their opinions or is it just set for specific shows only? Thanks! btw i tried to listen here on your link but it appears to be broken under 'listen to the show'.
atslive.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

So....

Sure. You can listen to the show, and type out what you hear....

I thought you would do that, somene from the staff. A transcript sounds right, anyway a link to the questions and answers? Where is the actual record?
edit on 10-7-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

As I was out last night, I couldn't listen to the show. Tried to find the rebroadcast must I must be doing something wrong, I can't find it...

Would it be possible to get a link please ?

I look forward to taking some time today to listen to it.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

So....

Actually this would be most welcomed. I am deaf and wear hearing aids. Although i can hear the radio and stuff there will be occasions when i will miss out on somethings if things are spoken too quickly or too quietly. So a transcript would be wonderful. I always ensure when i buy a music CD for example it comes with the lyrics as i can then enjoy the music!

As an afterthought if i ever got abucted by ailens i have often wondered what they would make of my hearing aids!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I highly respect Stanton Friedman, He is one of a few that believes but questions, he questions everything, the UFO's to the Government.
He is very smart as a physicist and worked on nuclear propulsion. But it's been a long time. Stanton's expertise is in older events like Roswell, and Betty and Barney Hill. But still after all these years we are no better off in understanding these events.
For me, Mr. Friedman is descending, I think he knows he will never find the answers, but knows it's a living to support him.
This is a guy, that wanted to know the answers, he has never claimed he has seen UFOs, he has spent over 40 years trying to get substantial proof but has none. Unfortunately it's just not there.

ATS did throw the softballs to him, Mr. Friedman even mentioned how decent the questions where. But I can understand ATS wanted to show Mr. Friedman respect and would like for him to return to a later show. The staff did invite him to come to read this thread and answer other people's questions, but I think Stanton politely answered he wouldn't have time, do to he is writing a couple papers.

To me this Stanton is it, he like the glue in UFOlogy the one that had his marbles and never jumps to conclusions but time is catching up and still no definite answers and the years have now made him more of a believer in things that are questionable, I guess since he knows it can make him a living.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join