It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: Guest Interview - Stanton Friedman *We Want Questions for Him from You*

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
A rather simple one concerning "UFO's":

'Time/gravity distortion propulsed craft' with visitors from our local cartesian coordinates, different time?

Or,

'Time/gravity distortion propulsed craft' with visitors from another coordinate, same time...

Or,

None of the above?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
What changes would future peoples of earth have to make, with regard to our present psychological and philosophical short comings, that would prove to the greater community that we have advanced enough to be trusted outside our immediate solar system ?
edit on 7/8/2011 by GeistMelange because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/8/2011 by GeistMelange because: This edit is to tell you that the first edit was to add a question mark

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Dear ATS,
Have you been told lately that you all ROCK!? It's the absolute truth because of the rare and wonderful opportunity wherein I can ask my favorite Ufologist a question or two, TRUTH.

Stanton,
Within the scope of your most up to date research, have you ever come across ANY considerable evidence to link the "alien abduction" phenomenon to the same supposed "biological" entities that were aboard the crashed saucer at Roswell?

One last question Sir, Do you, yourself, have significant reason to believe that there is an alternative space/aeronautics program that is VERY active, that may not be nationally specific, wherein technology exists that may in fact be extratemporal in nature?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
i KNOW we are not alone

thank you ALL, i love you

let's all assist in the raising of consciousness on this planet at this time...

thank you

my question....when do you think earth will be fully into the photon belt? 2012?

enjoy yourself

love..

joy..

truth

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Who the dunk is this Friedman character? >

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tengkorak

It's really not that hard to find out who he is.. Your two main choices are to read this thread or search ATS.

a third choice is as simple as doing a search on the net for him;
Stanton Friedman

Hope that helps answer your question..

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Ok, first off, I'm not particularly sure if this is a suitable question to ask here, but I thought it could potentially make an interesting discussion so It would be worth throwing out there just in case..

Anyway, I was just reading through this very interesting thread here: The Day Before Roswell. And I couldn't help but be quite interested at the claims made in it, particularly the first few sentences where Stanton Friedman is mentioned, this as follows:

A while back Stanton Friedman told me that Roswell was not the beginning, but actually the end of a period when Flying Discs (as they were called back then) were buzzing the entire United States continuously for an entire 2 weeks BEFORE Roswell. He suggested I should go have a look through the newspaper microfiche archives in my area because the majority of these sightings were right in my area. I did so and... he turned out to be 100% correct. Every day front page headlines. I am attaching scans and text of those 2 weeks.

Reading the above, and as I said, I couldn't help but be a little bit curious. So, I was wondering if Stanton Friedman would consider discussing this in a bit more detail for us, giving his personal thoughts or just shedding some light on the days before Roswell? I feel it has the potential to be a fascinating discussion really.

Anyway, It was just something I thought should be considered. Thanks..

(Apologies if this has been brought up before, I missed it.)
edit on 9-7-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Are Human Beings an intelligent life form?

Or merely just an advanced pack of greedy rats who'd kill their own if it got them their next meal/weapon?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
ATS thank you for this fun opportunity, Mr Friedman I consider to be the most intelligent UFO researcher and gives me faith. There have been great topics of discussion already mentioned such as Dulce, abductions, MIB, and the early crop circles.

Mr Friedman,

Have you ever come across conclusive information that would point to the existence of alien related activity near the 4 corners in the United States? (This question is for any given time, besides UFO reports and downed saucers, I was wondering about the alien aspect of the area, possibly a dimensional outpost of some kind or even an underground base).

Did you ever hear testimony from any person in higher military ranking than Jesse Marcel (perhaps General Ramey) that suggested the craft which crashed at Roswell in '47 was piloted by aliens?

Do you think it's likely or unlikely that any number of cattle mutilations in the 1970s were committed by aliens?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Stanton,are you aware of the form and function of the "beams"that carries us up and down from some craft?The biological factor specifically.

Have you learned anything about the relationship between abduction events and cattle mutilations,specifically the biological factor?

Are you aware of the connection between natural sciences and the approach to technology we are facing?Have you ever heard of "toys" child abductees are asked to play with that are covered in geometric symbols?

Have you heard any statements regarding very serious humans wearing blue wilitary uniforms aboard a large military craft?

Have you heard any news via your field of work regarding the state of the Galactic war humanity is involved in?

Stanton,are you aware of the deep connections the curches have with the genetic manipulation that has been occuring via abductions,do you have any info on their search for abductees and their tracking them via sites like ATS and hacking their real names off these sites?Have you ever seen a connection between ANYTHING religous based and your field,I mean a creepy religous perspective or line of questioning or input?

With many,many years of this field of study behind you ,and having witnessed the TRUTH the internet inevitably brings forth----Stanton,what is your opinion on the most plausable actions TBTB will take to ensure continued power faced with this internet threat?War,burning of the books?How will they keep the info in the box,or rather get it back in?Or do you feel that the internet was intended to bring this info out via its very form and function?

Stanton ,have you ever wondered if there was a connection between craft sightings and locale in relation to abductees residence?

Have you been made aware of specific towns that have for example three out of six of the most powerful surnames on earth and the royal bloodline all residing together in a small community and the connections to craft,and abductions and bovine mutilations in their area?

Stanton,have you ever met someone who was allowed to travel freely around a large craft and speak freely with its crew, and was able to freely exchange questions and answers with an assurity that the information being recieved was true and correct and well intended?In other words anyone who wasnt memory wiped after their event---specifically someone who was allowed and ASSISTED in retaining their memories for a tactical reason--in our favor???

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
^ Take it easy, one question per person maybe, not a wall of text just by 1 person.

It's already July 9th even for US is lunchtime. Gief Friedman answers!
edit on 9-7-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
What's your stance on Nibiru, real or just an elaborate story?

The Annunaki and the Igigi (the watchers) will they return or have they ever really left?

Are we just the product of evolution or are we of intelligent design and who might of designed us?

Some of the most ancient civilizations around the world have a calendar that ends in Dec. 2012, your opinions?

There are images of winged suns from ancient civilizations, what do you think they represent?

In 1973 in Pascagoula, MS Calvin Parker and Charles Hickson claim they were abduction by three strange being in a UFO. When the event was over, amazingly, they could recount most of the events that took place.

Both men went to the local police station and told their story. The two fishermen were placed in a room wired for sound. It was thought that they would discuss the joke between themselves, and their story would be found out. This was not to be. Both men would discuss what happened to them in detail in the room. Soon law enforcement personnel knew that something had certainly frightened Hickson and Parker, and that this was no joke.

This was investigated by the Air Force and Dr. Allen Hynek. They would claim that there was something there that was NOT terrestrial.

Can you please elaborate on this case and your own opinions on the case?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
While "Area 51" is nothing more than a place on Nellis Air Force Base, where they have tested secret Military Aircraft, what would be the most likely US base, for our government to hide and study alien technology, assuming they have any to begin with?

Or simply put, if the US got it's hands on Alien technology, where would it end up?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
While "Area 51" is nothing more than a place on Nellis Air Force Base, where they have tested secret Military Aircraft, what would be the most likely US base, for our government to hide and study alien technology, assuming they have any to begin with?

Or simply put, if the US got it's hands on Alien technology, where would it end up?

Area 52

Area 51 is NOT on Nellis AFB it is in the Nellis Bombing Range 150 miles from Nellis AFB(in Vegas) Area 52 is the Tonopah Test range at the North end of the bombing range

Janet Plane landing

Tonopah entry sign

Front Gate

Main runway area

Janet Airlines Terminal at Tonopah. If you go via google Earth you will see all the airplane parking is under covers so you cannot see via satellite what is on the ground

Covered parking for secret planes, etc

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
my question to stan...
if you had it to do over would you stay out of the "UFO" lime light..you know being famous for your work in the field?
is it worth it?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Are you a disinfo agent?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Are you bothered at all that the study of UFOs has become more about the personalities than it has about the case material? To what extent should we root out and segregate charlatans and buffoons, and what's our criteria for doing so? Or should we embrace those who advocate UFOs as a subject worth further study even if they voice beliefs that are highly contentious (contactees, abductees, conspiracy theorists, claims about zero point energy, anti-gravitic technology, et cetera)?

Lets imagine for a moment that you felt UFOs were all misidentifications and other mundane observations. Now lets pretend for a moment you saw a very strange maneuvering light that made 90 degree turns, changed various colors and was roughly the angular size of a tangerine at arms length. After observing this bizarre phenomenon and escalating through possible explanations, eventually you arrive at the conclusion that it's a genuine unknown.

However as a rational individual you don't jump to the conclusion that what you observed was a "craft." You further rationalize it would be even more of a leap to say it was an "alien spacecraft." So due to this observation your position changes from UFO-skeptic to UFO-advocate.

You also contact the government to ask for meteorological data and they suggest you witnessed a lighted-radiosonde. Though helpful you realize the suggestion is incorrect based on size and maneuvers. However rather than conclude "conspiracy" you assume the person was trying to help think-up a down to earth explanation.

A "foul up" if you will.

Several months later you see this same bizarre object in the sky, performing the same maneuvers, but this time it gets much closer, within 2000 ft, lands, and looks very much like a craft! You also see "people get out" that have a somewhat bizarre'ish shape to them and their height looks wrong. These people spot you, quickly run back to their craft and dart off.

At this point, as an observer, the UFO no longer represents an "unknown" it represents a craft flown by someone. Still as a rational thinker using only what you've seen to guide your judgment, you conservatively assume the craft was a manned secret test flight by the United States Air Force and that the officers flying the craft were in some form of flight-suit. At this point you no longer advocate that UFOs represent unknown phenomenon, but rather that some UFOs, if not all, are unknown military crafts.

Based on the governments response you conclude that some small "cover-up" is underway to hide our secret aircrafts, but not to the extent as Mr. Friedman suggests a "cosmic watergate".

Several months pass and again at the same spot, the craft lands, but this time the occupants walk up to you. They're 4' tall and have over-sized heads. Also the proportions of their legs and arms to the rest of the body aren't human. These humanoids amazingly somehow speak English or maybe they don't speak at all, was it telepathy? After this brief conversation the little guys walk back to their craft and exit earths atmosphere, departing to who knows where.

At this point you're fully converted. You now fully believe that some UFOs are in fact extra-terrestrial in origin.

You contact the military to let them know that our territorial airspace has been violated by what appeared to be friendly creatures from another world. The military ridicules you. You try calling other different branches of the government, you submit FOIA requests for radar data, and the government continually subverts your attempts to get information. At this point you go from the "foul-up" hypothesis to the "conspiracy cover-up" hypothesis.

You contact the press. They tell you to see a shrink. After questioning what you saw, you decide to go talk at a UFO group to locate other people who have experienced the same thing. The strange part is these people give dramatically different stories. Many say the ETs were intruders who abducted them, conducting tests against their will. You start to suspect some of these people are schizophrenic and that others are simply making up stories, if only because there accounts don't match up with your experience.

So now your position is some UFOs are extraterrestrial in origin and that the ETs are friendly.

This is known as "personal escalation of explanation."

Now lets pretend as a fully converted believer you try to talk with an acquaintance about your experience. Most people aren't going to believe you because your subjective reality has no objectively measurable basis. So you submit yourself to polygraphs and other various truth tests, but people still don't buy it.

You write a book. Trying to get the word out to as many people as you can. Detractors start to accuse you of trying to make a profit off your "bullsh#t contrivance."

See where I'm going?

To call a person a charlatan without knowing how the person got from "here" to "there" is assuming "any one of us knows the truth!"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So the question is "Who is acceptable? Who's not? And who or what dictates the rules?" This is an important question because destroying the messenger also sometimes destroys the message, shooting the UFO movement in the foot, and diminishing other UFO advocates legitimate accomplishments. Since truth can be such a difficult thing to glean. Would you agree we should express certainty and uncertainty in the correct proportions to what we know?

Similarly would you agree that we need to find some common ground so we can petition as a group rather than as independent voices with no shared goal? If so, how would you go about compiling some core set of information to reduce the rhetoric to that of the lowest common denominator UFO advocate? Do you think that so long as people can separate the reason for their advocacy, from the cause itself, that they can be productive useful contributors?
edit on 9-7-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I would like to hear what Mr. Friedman's opinion of Colonel Corso is.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Dear Friedman:

What top 5 UFO lecturers would you recommend listening to for a pretty accurate story, in your opinion...

(aka, greer, dean, tsarion, icke, etc)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

that's what i'd ask too....

SF stuff is really old... but it was cutting edge a decade ago...
i do not think the old contrivances, conjectures, will no longer work beyond the core adherents who give the man his deserved revenue stream for creativity == ( competing with the 3 C's of business)
edit on 9-7-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join