It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: Guest Interview - Stanton Friedman *We Want Questions for Him from You*

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Dear Mr. Friedman,

I have 2 questions for you, thank you.

1. Have you ever been approached by someone, or had a meeting with anyone that absolutely convinced you that there are extraterrestrials on this planet today, or have been in the very recent past? I am not talking about your investigations or theories, but instead a personal communication with anyone you felt beyond a doubt, was authentic and telling the truth?

2. I would like to know where you stand on the origin of crop circles. Do you think that some of them come from a technology outside this planet, or are they all made by human beings with some extraordinary human engineered technology?

===

Thanks in advance for your consideration in answering these questions. You are definitively one of the best UFO researchers on this planet, and I value your opinions greatly.

Regards,
CharlyV

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Thanks again everyone for great questions!
I hope everyone will be tuning in t'morrow night to listen to the interview!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Mr. Friedman. Your books speak eloquently about various extraterrestrial hypotheses. Of the many alien species conjectured by yourself and other ufologists, can you describe which ONE alien-type you think is most likely to be dominant currently with respect to Earth-government interrelationships, and, perhaps more importantly, what do you think is the CURRENT status of this relationship?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

dear sir, you are a gentlemen and a scholar. here is my question: was 9/11 an inside or
an outside job and what do you think who will win the next america's got talent competition?
ok, that was two questions. we'll let moderators decide which one is more of value and
importance.

good day to you sirs.

edit on 8-7-2011 by psyop911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Some questions:

(1) What was the most impressive private / personal UFO sighting of your own life, Mr Friedman? A UFO sighting which you experienced yourself. Could you please explain what happened there, how you felt as it happened and how that influenced your life?

(2) Which UFO / alien encounter case is the most important for the human race until this date? And why do you think is that particular case so important for us as a species?

(3) Are you still convinced that and open ET human contact on a global scale will happen in your lifetime (as you once stated)? What could be the reason for such a contact scenario and do you think ETs will contact us first or vice versa?

Thank you so much for this opportunity
I admire Mr Friedman for this patience and commitment regarding the topic of UFOs and ETs. He is one of the real heroes of our times in this field and still strong after all these years!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Is it, in your opinion, possible that Ezekiel's wheel was an extraterrestrial vehicle with entities whose origin is from another planet and that these beings founded Christianity??

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
1. Regarding S. Friedman's research conducted at Presidential libraries: To the best of your knowledge, what sort of material--if any--were you not allowed access to during your research efforts at Presidential libraries (i.e., the material you wanted access to but were denied access to)?

2. Regarding UFO sightings at U.S. nuclear weapons facilities: What is your viewopint of former U.S. Air Force servicemembers' claims with regard to UFO sightings at or near U.S. nuclear weapons facilities?

edit on 8-7-2011 by Axebo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Dear Mr. Friedman,

From what I understand you worked for numerous corporations like McDonnell Douglas and you have a security clearance and signed non-disclosure agreements with these companies while you investigated UFO reports for them.

If the above statements are true then my question is:

Are you withholding any important or pertinent information from the public ?

A simple yes or no answer will suffice. Thanks

edit on 8-7-2011 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Mr. Friedman can you tell us how the film production of your career in ufology is progressing please ?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
why is it whenever you come out in documentarys you always talk in riddles? why cant you be straight forward with what you know?

why is it you wont ever touch on any factual basis regarding information that actually describes alien technology so we can all have an idea of what really is going on?

would it be surprising to you if many of us think youre working for the government as a disinfo agent?

please answer my questions completely and not just one of them. thank you.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hello and thank you for taking the time to give people the opportunity to ask some questions about ET that has perplexed mankind since we learnt to walk and make fire!

What is your opinion on the now famous sighting in Turkey in which very clear photographs were taken of a craft and alledgedly a figure of an ET inside. The film has stood up to expert scruitiny and is not beleived to be a hoax or photoshopped.

I know the question of UFOs over nuclear bases has been asked, but what is your view on the what happened at Rendlesham Forest in the UK which was situated next to Bentwaters which at the time had nuclear cruise missles. Do you think ET want to prevent us from blowing ourselves up or is it just to show that our defences are nothing compared to their ability to disability to cut dead nuclear weapons.

Finally a fun question. Disclosure Day arrives and everyone is taking in the news. What would you do? Stay with family or throw a Disclourse Day Party!

Thank you

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I would like to ask Mr. Friedman his opinion on (or of he has done any research into) the theory that there was a pact/treaty signed between the United States government and aliens during the Eisenhower administration......

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well MR Stan Friedman

My Question isnt a UFO Question but Anomalies Question

what do you think of The Ancient Unexplained Anomalies IN Pre Columbia Sites Egypt Structure and Sumerian
TXT & Cylinder Scrolls and Their Similar Mythology

And your Thoughts of, Hancock Corso Mike Cremo and Loyd Pye ?

AND How about the Mysterious Alignment Wonders

IS it from Alien (Out of this World) Origin or Advanced Modern Humans

THE PREHISTORIC ALIGNMENT OF WORLD WONDERS

JIM ALISON

(See link) home.hiwaay.net...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
So many questions...maybe we could ask him to write a book based on all the questions...a question/answer book. lol

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I want to know what Stanton thinks about the Arecibo Response and the alien face that was layed down including a CD encoded with "Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.Much PAIN but still time.BELIEVE.There is GOOD out there.We Oppose DECEPTION.COnduit CLOSING"

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Do these sexy Nordic females from space I keep hearing about exist?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bad7bf8bf5c7.jpg[/atsimg]

We must know!!
edit on 8-7-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
My single question for the respected Mr. Friedman is this, and I personally believe it is important as it regards recent and current events which relate to the Roswell incident:

What are your thoughts regarding the recent account by LA Times reporter Annie Jacobsen of a human genetics experiment on U.S. soil that may still be ongoing, and do you think witness reports of underground genetic laboratories, recent widespread reports of (possibly underground) rumbling sounds, or DARPA's recent call for the development of S-BUG navigation for underground military operations, lend any credibility to this theory?

Thank you!

edit on 8-7-2011 by Magnus47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
My Question:

Mr Friedman - what is your favoured theory on the identity and intentions of the Men In Black?

peace
J

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Thanks to Stanton for all his tireless work and efforts to bring truth and inquiry to the subject of UFOs.

I would like to know his opinion on the new book by Annie Jacobsen Area 51 Uncensored?

I've seen her on talk shows discussing her book and she didn't seem very credible. She presented her story of a Soviet flying saucer crash as the "real" truth about Roswell. Because of information she received from "insiders". She talks about the alien craft crash theory as disinformation. She never entertained the possibility that maybe the Soviet saucer story WAS the disinformation. Why? Because she got this from "insiders"!! And then she becomes the darling of the talk shows. Geez, the whole thing smelled of disinformation.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
I Would Like To Know How His Post Would Read When Answering On This ATS Thread:
Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

i.e. What Does He Consider His Very Best Evidence/Proof?

This is my question as well. There is no better one.

As a secondary one, I, too, would like to hear what he thinks of the Soviet-Rosswell connection claimed in Annie Jacobsen's book on Area 51.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join