It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Theory on Bilderberg Group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
One of the more widely known "shadow organizations" is the Bilderberg Group.

Most of you already know this, but this group of powerful and wealthy men and women representing all aspects of society such as government, finance, business, education, media, etc. meet behind closed doors once a year, shaping international policy and the world economy.

Most have theorized that this group is the "elite of the elite" which is where I would like to point out this isn't the case. I believe they are nothing more than pawns, very powerful pawns at that.

I personally theorize that the Bilderberg Group is made up of "the most powerful pawns" in the game. Rather than what many think are the most elite group of people in society, I would suggest that they are the most important "assets" to the REAL "elite" The Bilderberg attendees are the most powerful pawns in the game.

Now, like any secretive organization, there are layers of power. Some attendees are one-time attendees, and some people attend every year. Those that attend every year, and those that sit at the top of the power structure within the organization, are most likely liasons between the REAL "elite" and the attendees.

If the REAL "elite" want an agenda to be furthured at the Bilderberg meeting, then people like Henry Kissinger, Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, and perhaps even Peter Mandelson would be someone that has the power and influence to get things done. There are others, but from analysis of the attendee lists, these are the three names that stick out to me, already aware of their global influence.

In conclusion, the essence of what I'm stating is that the Bilderberg Group, thought to be the "elite of the elite" actually WORK for the "elite of the elite"
edit on 7-7-2011 by Societalgnorance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
They figure out the best ways to pay the bankers, basically.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
2011 Bilderberg Attendees

2010 Bilderberg Attendees

2009 Bilderberg Attendees

2008 Bilderberg Attendees

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Societalgnorance

Makes no difference.

The end result is still the same.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Thanks for your detailed analysis!

Maybe wanna elaborate a bit on that?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Societalgnorance

We could say the same for you. You did not provide any source for any of your claims.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
So who does sit on the top of this pyramid and is the richest of them all? From some reports I have come across it sits with the Rothschild's, but I am not able to confirm it. Any other contenders out there?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

So who does sit on the top of this pyramid and is the richest of them all? From some reports I have come across it sits with the Rothschild's, but I am not able to confirm it. Any other contenders out there?

I think the OP has a good take on it. Most likely they would be names that we've never heard of. In order to operate in the shadows they would have to be shadowy.

JP Morgan while working with Rockefeller, answered to Rockefeller. Rockefeller answered to the Rothschilds. Who do the Rothschilds answer to? Of course, this is a purely hypothetical supposition but it makes sense. There always seems to be another layer.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Who runs the Bilderbergs?
Take a good look at the names here and their connections.

Bilderberg is governed by a Steering Committee which designates a Chairman; members are elected for a term of four years and can be re-elected. There are no other members of the Bilderberg conference. The Chair's main responsibilities are to chair the Steering Committee and to prepare with the Steering Committee the conference program, the selection of participants. He also makes suggestions to the Steering Committee regarding its composition. The Executive Secretary reports to the Chairman

Chairman
Etienne Davignon
Vice Chairman, Suez-Tractebel

DEU Ackermann, Josef Chairman of the Management Board and the Group Executive Committee, Deutsche Bank AG
USA Altman, Roger C. Chairman, Evercore Partners Inc.
PRT Balsemão, Francisco Pinto Chairman and CEO, IMPRESA, S.G.P.S.; Former Prime Minister
ITA Bernabè, Franco CEO, Telecom Italia S.p.A.
FRA Castries, Henri de Chairman and CEO, AXA
ESP Cebrián, Juan Luis CEO, PRISA
CAN Clark, Edmund President and CEO, TD Bank Financial Group
GBR Clarke, Kenneth Member of Parliament
GRC David, George A. Chairman, Coca-Cola H.B.C. S.A.
DNK Eldrup, Anders CEO, DONG Energy A/S
DEU Enders, Thomas CEO, Airbus SAS
NLD Halberstadt, Victor Professor of Public Economics, Leiden University
USA Johnson, James A. Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC
GBR Kerr, John Deputy Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell plc; Member, the House of Lords
USA Kleinfeld, Klaus Chairman and CEO, Alcoa
TUR Koç, Mustafa V. Chairman, Koç Holding A.S.
USA Kravis, Marie-Josée Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute
USA Mathews, Jessica T. President, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
FRA Montbrial, Thierry de President, French Institute for International Relations (IFRI)
ITA Monti, Mario President, Universita Commerciale Luigi Bocconi
NOR Myklebust, Egil Former Chairman of the Board of Directors SAS, Norsk Hydro ASA
DEU Nass, Matthias Deputy Editor, Die Zeit
FIN Ollila, Jorma Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell plc
USA Perle, Richard N. Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
CAN Reisman, Heather Chair and CEO, Indigo Books & Music Inc.
AUT Scholten, Rudolf Member of the Board of Executive Directors, Oesterreichische Kontrollbank AG
IRL Sutherland, Peter D. Chairman, Goldman Sachs International
GBR Taylor, J. Martin Chairman, Syngenta International AG
USA Thiel, Peter A. President, Clarium Capital Management, LLC
CHE Vasella, Daniel L. Chairman, Novartis AG
SWE Wallenberg, Jacob Chairman, Investor AB

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I couldn't have put it better if I tried.

Those who hold "true power" operate under complete secrecy, and we probably have never even heard of them.

Those who hold "true power" don't have to scramble to a random hotel once a year to hide from the public while steering agendas and policies that they are only a very small part of.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jassu

Oh, I'm sorry.

I forgot I have to provide a source for a theory.

It's my theory. I am the source.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Former Steering Committee Members (some well known names in here)
www.bilderbergmeetings.org...
Remember these are the people who decide who attends Bilderberg meetings, and what they are going to discuss

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Abductee001

Your steering committee list broken down by type-looks like they have all of the major life areas covered

Banks and Investment Firms
Deutsche Bank AG
TD Bank Financial Group
Oesterreichische Kontrollbank AG
Goldman Sachs International
Evercore Partners Inc.
AXA
Perseus, LLC
Clarium Capital Management, LLC
Investor AB

Media
IMPRESA, S.G.P.S.;
Telecom Italia S.p.A.
PRISA
Deputy Editor, Die Zeit
CEO, Indigo Books & Music Inc.

Government
Member of Parliament
Former Prime Minister
Member, the House of Lords

Energy
DONG Energy A/S
Royal Dutch Shell plc; (UK)
Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell plc (Finland)

Manufacturing
Airbus SAS
Alcoa (US aluminum)
Norsk Hydro ASA (Norweigian Aluminum)
Koç Holding A.S.
suez trachtabel

Education and Think Tanks
Professor of Public Economics, Leiden University
Hudson Institute
Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
French Institute for International Relations (IFRI)
Universita Commerciale Luigi Bocconi
American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research

Beverage, Pharma, and Biotech
Coca-Cola H.B.C. S.A.
Syngenta International AG
Novartis AG

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Abductee001

Great work, Abductee.

I think it's fair to say these are the people calling the shots for the Bilderberg Group.

Very interesting that it's called a "steering committee"

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
@coyotepoet
Did you see the Guardian article called - Bilderberg 2011: The tipping point (now deleted)
Qoute from it : ""Enjoy a free internet while you can
Speaking of personality disorders – when Peter Mandelson, who pushed through the digital economy bill, sits down with Keith Alexander – the director of the NSA and head of United States Cyber Command to discuss "Social Networks: Connectivity and Security Issues" you can be pretty sure they aren't hammering out how best to preserve the freedom of the internet.
Add a liberal sprinkling of cyber power in the form of Mark Hughes (Facebook), Eric Schmidt (Google) and Craig Mundie (Microsoft) and you have the perfect formula for a lock-down. Let's hope Neelie Kroes, the European commissioner for digital agenda, got to push her "No Disconnect Strategy". I'd pay good money to have heard the head of the NSA's views on that one."
These people are very interesting....
Peter Mandelson
He was the first "Spin-Doctor" for the british labour party, and earned the nicknames "Prince of Darkness" and "The Dark Lord", presently he is Trade commissioner of the European Union and is in line for the job as Director General of the World Trade Organization and has recently pushed through the digital economy bill in the house of lords

Keith Alexander
Currently, Director - National Security Agency, Chief - Central Security Service, Commander - United States Cyber Command
Education, Bachelor of Science degree from the U.S. Military Academy, Alexander has an M.S.B.A. from the Boston University Graduate School of Management and dual Master of Science degrees in systems technology (electronic warfare) and physics from the Naval Postgraduate School. He also holds a Master of Science degree in national security from the National Defense University.

Mark Hughes (i can't find a mark hughes connected to facebook so i presume the christian name is wrong and that they mean Chris Hughes)
Chris Hughes
co-founder of Facebook, also known as "The Kid Who Made Obama President" and has also set up "Jumo" a startup that aims to use the social web to foster long-term relationships of responsibility between individuals and organizations working to change the world.

Eric Schmidt
Currently Chairman of the Board at Google, and is also CEO at Novell and Sun Misrosystems, and was also on the board of directors at Apple. He also has made some heavy investment's in "Spongecell" (Advertising Technology Company) and "Amprius" (a startup out of Stanford University that has crafted a highly efficient anode out of silicon nanowires for lithium-ion batteries).

Craig Mundie
Currently Chief Research and Strategy Officer at Microsoft Corporation, and Science and Technology Advisory Council for the US Govt (they counsel the Obama administration on science and technology policy), and in January 2010 he advocated that individuals be licensed before being allowed to use the Internet!

Wish there was more info about the swiss meeting

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Almost like they're trying to be ominpotent.

They have a hand in everything, next to nothing is out of their grasp.

Nice break-down

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I did once try to go through the list of all companies involved with the Bilderbergs and the Steering committee, to see who was on the board of directors! found lots of links but then had a problem and lost most of the info, and never got back into it

may try again but it's a massive jigsaw

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Follow the money and gold. Whoever have those have power.

People attending meeting such as these; They think they're gonna take over the world with their "no normal people allowed" club.

Ofcoarse that club has a hierarchy. Like any other gay little club.

It's not hard to see who's behind all this at all. We're onto them.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I think it is a front myself.....These guys may not even have the power they themselves think they do....
Id bet the real guys behind the guys behind the guys dont even carry such a thing as ID.
The public bergers must be upper management to be sure, but hardly the tip top of the heap.
I think that old nobility, and money of the middle ages,(perhaps templar gold )the catholic church,and the very wealthiest of players from the industrial revolution, form a basis along with the banking community interspersed with it all.
The Rothchild fortune is spread out into several different families who form a large brick in the foundation of this group.
Other than that i believe that the upstart fortunes that have been made are largely due to influence of the preceeding money and taken into the game as deep as their fortunes are great.
Old industrial money and criminal enterprises must somehow have been subverted into the fortunes of the group as well.....
The fact remains that even if you have a great idea, if the banks wont help you, itll likely die.
then somebody else will take it over and make the dough........
Its easy for the power to select what they wish to invest in and rip it from those who may own it.
This is why we dont invent free energy or the cure for cancer or the common cold.
The enslavement is nearly complete now, and it remains to be seen if the mind control techniques will actually make us into the slave material these monsters are trying to create.

top topics

join