It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof discovered. Israeli consipiracy against ATS. A website dedicated to...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

But then they would be labeled anti-(anti-semite websites) and then they would make a website called anti-anti-anti-semite website. While someone could go ahead and do it; there would be too many to count. There is already the JIDF or something called the Jewish Internet defense force or something; not sure of the name.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

You made my day!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Thanks mate for the thread, just off topic if you forgive me cause your avatar is driving me crazy.
Is it or are you that great British actor? or is it a spruced up Stalin?
Sorry about that you have opened up my eyes anyway on that studious site.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I hate anti-Marijuana people.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

It was hardly the poster boy for tollerance now was it !

It singled out Iraeli' (god I can never spell that), soldiers as being threatening to a child of another ethnic group, which for the most part, whether a threat was present was entirely debatable.

Though the general definition of antisemitism is hostility or prejudice against Jews

The above is taken from Wiki, potentially the thread was hostile to the Jewish community/ Iraeli's, and was most certainly predjudice, as the footage itself was Pro Palestine, and the OP presented it in such a fashion.

So I gues it also depends upon perspective too. I view it as Anti-semitic, you don't, however its quite clear that this thread, and the one stated do strive to single out the activities of the Iraeli's and portray them in a hostile light (after all your not exactly praising their actions are you .)

Of course after a while it all becomes a little too over sensitive for its own good, but then perhaps ATS can start its own sub website dedicated to the documentation of all the times it receives negative, and hostile feedback from others.

Point is If the owners of the website in question view content on here as being offensive to their sensibilities, and wish to document so, who are we to stop them from doing so.

By the way, why were you trawling their site in the first place ?

I just want to know how much they pay you to say this crap. If you don't believe anything is going on with Israel then why are you here? If you think it's hogwash then don't tune into this channel. you won't change any minds here.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This is proof that the word antisemite is a trick and used to keep perpetuate israel's crimes unabated. That way anyone who doesn't like what israel is doing to our country will be forced to stop mentioning any atrocity that is brought up.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
On second glance, the links are still there... NTR

edit on 30-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
That site got it all wrong...we don't hate Jews! Some of us just hates the Israeli government for quite obvious reasons (spying on the US, human rights violations, etc.). Hating a country's government isn't racism

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I just wonder where the website is that they are using now to post our threads. I'll do some searching.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
That site got it all wrong...we don't hate Jews! Some of us just hates the Israeli government for quite obvious reasons (spying on the US, human rights violations, etc.). Hating a country's government isn't racism

I think it's the Zionists you don't support, not Jews. Zionists do not represent the Jews, but the media & propaganda machines like that site make it all sound like it's anti Semitism when its really anti Zionism
edit on 3-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
I just wonder where the website is that they are using now to post our threads. I'll do some searching.

Or Sceptical could just check the in-links to ATS to figure it out...not rocket science and a lot more reliable than you searching for it. I somehow have a feeling he's going to pay attention to that in the future

edit on 3-8-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join