It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof discovered. Israeli consipiracy against ATS. A website dedicated to...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Nasty little site ain't it. My personal experience is that the person who screams racist the loudest ,usually is the biggest racist.
Great move Skeptic Overlord love it and thanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by Logman

But basically, Jews think you are inferior and if you think the same you an anti-semite.

What about anti-zionist Jews? You can't generalize like that. Your post is VERY ignorant of history.

Wait a second, you did not mention zionists one time in your post.

edit on 8-7-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

First, I really hate Zionism. Zionism makes hypocrites out of the right-wing Christians considering how the Jews feel about Jesus. Howevr, this thread is about anti-Semitism and not anti-Zionism, although I'm very much aware of the difference. Anti-Zionist Jews still think they are God's chosen people and that God is God of Israel only. Even though they believe God promised them Israel they are just a little more realistic and aware of the genocide Israel is undertaking.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Folks I just found an amazing website where most of the links they are accusing are antisemitic and are sorted by a tag. The abovetopsecret tag comes up quite a few and it essentially is accusing the threads on there of being anti-Semitic and therefore indirectly ATS of being antisemitic. This is further proof that Israeli propaganda is gathering on the web to target anti-Israeli threads and label them as anti-semtitic

www.anti-semitism.net...

Although they do make this statement:

Do not assume because something is posted on our site it is Anti-Semitic.

It is clear that the links on their website indicate otherwise. Including their site name.

Which one of your threads has been the target of agents of the Israeli forces?

edit on 7-7-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

To be quite honest i too have seen a little bit of anti-semitic stuff not much but it is around lol but i find it funny that ATS is on an israeli website

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
See, it ‘s threads like this that make me wish there was one of those little smiley faces with a bunch of tears running down his little face. Because, “cry me a #ing river.” But, since there is not, I’ll use these two. Laugh my #ing ass off
and Jesus Christ you make me #ing

Besides, this is America; and in America, as long as no one gets hurt, we are allowed to do pretty much whatever we want. If you were less Anti-American and more American, you would be a little less
and a little more

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Thanks for the heads-up.

Go ahead and click any link to ATS on that site... and see what happens now.

Excellent retort, site's like their's need kick's in the butt like that.

Haters gotta stop hating.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Priceless. Let's see how long it takes them to spoof the referrer.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
I'm anti-Semitic and I'm not afraid to admit it. Does it mean I hate Jews? Absolutely not. It means I don't like Judaism. I'm also anti-Christian and anti-Islam and anti-Religion. But Judaism gets singled out as Jews believe they are God's chosen people and everyone else is inferior. They think less of anyone that isn't Jewish, and I think less of them for their elitist, bigoted and dated view of humanity. Why dance around the subject? They have fooled the world and now control the world - making belief of certain things against the law (holocaust denial). It is now against the law to have a point of view that differs from theirs.

But basically, Jews think you are inferior and if you think the same you an anti-semite.

This post comes from freedom of expression. I wonder if ATS will allow an anti-semitic post.

Wow! I am not from Israel. I am from the USA. Every Jewish person I know does NOT feel they are superior to those individuals who are not from Jewish descent. The common feeling among my Jewish friends, family and associates regarding being God's chosen people is, "God, please choose someone else!"

This post comes from actual life experiences.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by applebaum

I think the poster meant Jews as in those that are practicing and/or hinding behind Judaism as a religion. I didn't take it to mean people of Jewish/Hebrew ethnicity, as many of those practicing Judaism today are from Europe.

And it would seem that sites like these are the real culprits of anti-Semitism as the people running it are probably not even Semite themselves, but the people they are supporting being murdered and oppressed by the Israeli regime are Semites.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

God forbid(pun intended)some people might not lie a religion.I'm just wondering,is being antisemitic a bad thing?Not to say I'm antisemitic I'm just saying what's wrong with people not liking the Jewish religion?

A lot of people don't like God and put down Christians all the time but you don't see them losing their jobs over it or getting banned from websites because of it!But when someone talks about the Jewish religion..look out!

People on youtube get banned all the time for being antisemitic.Famous people get fired over it!Why are Jewish people so touchy?

I don't know how many times I've heard Jewish people put down God or Christians,but you don't see them getting fired over it!

Is it like a law now that you can't make fun of religions?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

What makes you so sure "they" are "sent" from that site?

Nothing, but just the fact that there are sites like that...says enough to me. I did not think they would do it this out in the open, I thought more in lines of sending mass emails to each other(of which I'm sure also happens). Apart from that you can bring in the information that there are fake online accounts...and not to forget trolls..Can't be sure about much, really.

And who are "they" ?

If they look in the mirror they know who they are. You can know of a person without knowing who they are, right?

Then you have probably also taken into account, that the one thing you can not control is who, as in the example with Youtube, also watch the video, and maybe click on the links leading to ATS.

If you're a person that has worked in/with numbers only all of their lives I could understand your approach to those statistics.

But good job that the OP is willing to spend time, just to find out, what others think about, what others have written about the other ones in other people's threads

Yes, imagine if people pay attention to what certain criminal groups are saying.They might understand the intention of these groups and in turn these criminal groups won't get to drown out opinions and voices - other than their own. It's not a comfortable idea to be in a place where this does not happen.
edit on 8-7-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I think Israel is confusing anti-antisemitism with anti-warmongering. ATS doesn't seem to like warmongers, regardless of religious or national affiliation.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

Don't get me wrong, there are folks that defend Israel or the Jews here too, I never said otherwise. But those accusing ATS of anti-antisemitism aren't likely to see it as a balanced debate. They're likely to take one look at some of the comments here and reach the conclusion that ATS is antisemitic.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Excellent move Skeptic! That was truly a show of dedication to the members of ATS as well as the site as well, Thanks for keeping the integrity ATS true.

peace,Nova

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Lets not get this confused I don't think people hate Jews I just think people don't care for Zionism. At least that is what I have observed.People don't seem to like what Zionism stands for. I don't like being referred to as goyim.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I can see your point but the unfortunate aspect of all of this is when a country or province over-identifies themselves as a particular race...really another form of 'racism' in disguise....and causes problems with what would otherwise be legit criticism of a foreign policy or political influence. In other words, the lines get blurred between criticism of a government and criticism of the race of people composing that power.

Perhaps one irony here is that the original Jewish race has been dispersed and/or mixed a long time ago and now is composed of many racial origins with Jewish religion/tradition being the primary bond...at least from what I gather, as I am no scholar. Feel free to correct.

Originally posted by solargeddon
reply to post by nusnus

They have the highest population of Jews in the world, and specifically it is meant to be their home territory.

People see things in different ways, and this is certainly the case with this thread, especially as it is the Iraeli's themselves who have billed it as anti-semitic.

So waht ATSer's see as criticism, isn't how everyone is going to see it.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
mosad sux

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Who honestly gives a damn what these people think. One thing is obvious, they aren't half paranoid.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

you'd give a damn if you could see the future

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
.... and this is why my husband and I prefer ATS over other conspiracy and truther sites : the management, business model, owner/admin/mods. Good job S.O.

There is antisemitism here... just as there is anti-whatever else here. People are allowed to dislike who they wish. Having been the object of hate, misunderstanding, propaganda, prejudice, and just plain lies passed as facts myself.. I say let those who wish to hate have at it. You can see them more clearly that way and deal with them appropriately. I really didnt see an overwhelming amount of antisemitism in those threads. There is a HUGE difference between antisemitism and ignorance or prejudice. There is also a huge difference between antisemitism and disagreeing with the actions of Israel. True antisemitism goes way beyond what I see being called antisemitism here by one poster as a label to be slapped on another poster.

I want a neat descriptive word I can use like a card to control others words and sentiments as effectively as the term "antisemitism" for the jews or "racism" for the blacks does... Hmm... how does antinativism sound?Hatethelittleindianism? Dammit.. I need to ponder this..

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Thanks for the heads-up.

Go ahead and click any link to ATS on that site... and see what happens now.

Man, that was like magic! You guys need to give the Wizard you keep chained in the basement an extra helping of raisin pie this evening, and don't forget to throw in an extra virgin for his pet dragon!

In all seriousness, I try to stay away from the threads that discuss Israel in any way, but like a moth to a flame I often get drawn in. Given my upringings, if anyone here is a good ol' boy anti-semite racist, that ought to be me, and yet I usually find myself on the opposite side of those debates. What the heck is up with that?

I HAVE seen comments here I'd classify as "anti-semitic", but they usually don't last as long as lightning on a limb before one of the mods applies the ban-dozer to them. Truly antisemitic stuff - or anti-whatever the race demon if the day is stuff, never lasts long. I can't for the life of me, see anti-Israeli GOVERNMENT comments as "anti semitic" - they appear to be more anti-government to me, and there's no shortage of that at ATS, whichever government is under discussion.

The "racist" card, as played against anti government comments, is a mis-placed attempt at an emotional appeal, rather than any sort of appeal to logic. I see it played in Israeli threads, where race isn't a factor at all, and I see it played in US threads where race is again not a factor. All they're doing is trying to skirt the real issues and gather sympathy for the poor "downtrodden" who aren't really downtrodden at all.

Whenever a truly racist comment enters the mix, the poor mods you guys keep chained in the dungeon work their magic and POOF it turns into a "manners and decorum" or "extreme T+C violation" frog.

This latest "re-direct" had me rolling, though. I think I might set that one as my desktop wallpaper!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join