It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof discovered. Israeli consipiracy against ATS. A website dedicated to...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by feanor411
This is further proof that Israeli propaganda is gathering on the web to target anti-Israeli threads and label them as anti-semtitic

so, i'd like to know...what exactly is the difference between anti-isreli and anti-semitic?

edit on 7/7/2011 by feanor411 because: forgot to add comment

For me, anti-semitic is against the Jewish people across the board weather they live in the Ukraine, the USA or Israel. anti-Israeli is against a nation and their actions not the Jewish people as a whole. Well, that is how I think of things anyway. Others may chime in with something more concrete.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

So far all the ATS links go to a dead end, an ATS page that says Haters Need to Hate :lo

See it herel: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

The scary part is these ATS threads are people reporting the news, not making threads to hate on Jews, or anyone. So by these standards, it doesn't take much to be a jew hater
edit on 7-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

SkepticOverlord changed the links so they would redirect to that specific page if viewed from their site. Yep it does not take a lot to be labeled an antisemite these days. I was already labeled one as early as page two I believe.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
all this antisemite or antiblack or antiwhite are all drama queens, i have zero time to even worry about those issues as such issues are designed to do exactly that. We have far more serous issues as an agenda to discuss, for instance should we reduce the population and if so, what methods should we apply, should we restrict internet access to the mature age group but also allow free access to the 5-12 age group under supervision of selected mature officials, those are issues that are currently racing across the world and beg for the utmost attention.

There was almost a change at the castle guard's who was caught in maze. Dominique Strauss-Kahn

The repercussions have begun and will be wide spread resulting in the division of a treaty. Keith Rupert Murdoch

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
To CountDrac....

you dont need to be a brain surgeon to see how much hate for jews and israel is on ATS. This site has some of the biggest racist ignorant Nazis i ever encountered. Not only hate for Jews, but muslims etc...

Yes, people like you...

And what about "people like you? "

Here is one of your recent posts..

fact is israel is the recognized country by the west and is the one who controls the land.
So let them get rid of the palestinians once and for all. One less muslim problem to worry about in our world sounds good to me...

Sounds pretty damn hateful to me..

edit on 8-7-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Oh that "Anti-semitic" thing again and again. Correct me if I´m wrong but aren't Palestinians also Semites? So you cant be anti-semitic if you are supporting Palestine.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Brilliance! Well done! Personally, I don't need that site to tell me which ones are sent here, easy to spot via writing styles, arguments used, retorts used etc. That's why I've been hinting at people about how they should "re-read the emails they were sent" etc. Glad you posted this, makes me look less nutty

reply to post by Lysergic

Everything we say gets written down.

Hehe, I'll share an eerie story with you.

A person I know went to Iran and before this, he was actively making people aware of the Islamic regimes wrongdoings(albeit from his own political perspective). He wrote things on the internet etc.

Then when he visited Iran, they took him apart, took him to a room. Know what they did? They put papers in front of him, with everything he'd posted on the internet printed out in front of him. He had to pay a lot of money otherwise it was jail time for him.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

And of course, a salute is in place sir.

Still allowing them to visit the site via the link shows character from your/our side, so a double salute

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Hey Man,

Theres some things I dont get and maybe you could offer your perspective

-Why is it when someone questions the 9/11 story or question religion-they are called anti semetic (I've seen it countless times, even Jim Corr got it on TV!)

-Why can people not distinguish between Israeli and Jewish? I mean, I could be Jewish and I'm not from Israel!!

-Why is racism towards Whites, Blacks, Chinese etc apparently more politically correct than someone being anti semetic?

It seems to me that the 'Anti Semite' retort is being used as a standard way to win any argument/put the spotlight on someone who might have a good point (obviously not in all cases) and it really gets under my skin

Example-
you ran over my dog! what the hell
'Your being anti semetic'
O gee I'm sorry, dont worry about my dog, I'll get another one.....

I'll probably get called Anti Semetic for this! If I do, then theres some proof!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I'm anti-Semitic and I'm not afraid to admit it. Does it mean I hate Jews? Absolutely not. It means I don't like Judaism. I'm also anti-Christian and anti-Islam and anti-Religion. But Judaism gets singled out as Jews believe they are God's chosen people and everyone else is inferior. They think less of anyone that isn't Jewish, and I think less of them for their elitist, bigoted and dated view of humanity. Why dance around the subject? They have fooled the world and now control the world - making belief of certain things against the law (holocaust denial). It is now against the law to have a point of view that differs from theirs.

But basically, Jews think you are inferior and if you think the same you an anti-semite.

This post comes from freedom of expression. I wonder if ATS will allow an anti-semitic post.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

EPIC WIN

EPIC WIN

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Is it possible that the website in question are running some sort of script that pulls articles and forum discussions on keyword matches?

That's what the website looks like on appearance, and if that is the case it's even more disgusting that they're slandering communities without possibly even doing quality-control checks

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
its all government plays and cover ups ......

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

This site is crawling with anti-Semitic and anti-Religion hate threads. Why deny that? What else could you call them? It is the one thing about ATS I don't care for. People who hate an entire class of people are Bigots by definition. To deny they are here posting is dishonest.

I also don't like those who play the Race Card here, but that is another subject I guess. Same thing to me though. Hate and hate speech are the same no matter the target or the source.

The Jew Haters are the most insidious, but lately the Christian Haters are on the rise. Same bad people, different target.

Anti-Semitism has absolutely nothing to do with Israel as a religion, lmao.

I think you're a little confused.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

But basically, Jews think you are inferior and if you think the same you an anti-semite.

What about anti-zionist Jews? You can't generalize like that. Your post is VERY ignorant of history.

Wait a second, you did not mention zionists one time in your post.

edit on 8-7-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

Looks like they are directly reacting to all the anti-Jewish nonsense that gets spewed on this site. Not a day goes by when I don't see a thread or a post accusing the Jews of some conspiracy and this is YET ANOTHER ONE. Congrats on feeding the disease.

Your post is telling. For the past 3 pages about 20 different members have behaved like vulgar children and accused ATS of being anti-Semitic. Not one member has claimed ATS to be pro-Jewish, despite the glaringly obvious number of ATS members who vehemently support Israel (such as yourself).

It's clear to see which side is reasonable and which isn't.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by Logman

What about anti-zionist Jews? You can't generalize like that. Your post is VERY ignorant of history.

Wait a second, you did not mention zionists one time in your post.

edit on 8-7-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

He's right though. People of the Jewish faith do view others as much below them. It's a running trend in most religions. Far more prevalent in the backwards religions of Islam and Judaism though

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

He's right though. People of the Jewish faith do view others as much below them. It's a running trend in most religions. Far more prevalent in the backwards religions of Islam and Judaism though

Agreed. I've come across this superiority complex in religion. It's in Islam, Judaism and Christianity to the same degree. Why? Because the person exercising the religion is the one to blame, and sadly, most humans are jerks with superiority complexes.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Thanks for the heads-up.

Go ahead and click any link to ATS on that site... and see what happens now.

Partner and I are mightily impressed...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

Brilliance! Well done! Personally, I don't need that site to tell me which ones are sent here, easy to spot via writing styles, arguments used, retorts used etc. That's why I've been hinting at people about how they should "re-read the emails they were sent" etc. Glad you posted this, makes me look less nutty

What makes you so sure "they" are "sent" from that site? And who are "they" ?
You need only to click on the video posted in the OP of the Jewish Soldiers Say "Hello..." thread. Check the "traffic info" section below the video (on the Youtube site)
The video has a +7000 vievs from ATS. With links, leading directly to the thread/pages the video was posted in.

So what ? If people stand by, what videos they post from Youtube, what videos you click on and what views you express. Then you have probably also taken into account, that the one thing you can not control is who, as in the example with Youtube, also watch the video, and maybe click on the links leading to ATS.

But good job that the OP is willing to spend time, just to find out, what others think about, what others have written about the other ones in other people's threads

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join