It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof discovered. Israeli consipiracy against ATS. A website dedicated to...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

They have the highest population of Jews in the world, and specifically it is meant to be their home territory.

People see things in different ways, and this is certainly the case with this thread, especially as it is the Iraeli's themselves who have billed it as anti-semitic.

So waht ATSer's see as criticism, isn't how everyone is going to see it.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Yes and I agree with you, but I am not sure that was the OP of that threads intention, which is why it may have been flagged, if it has done.

I picked that thread beacuse the tone of the OP was trying to say the soldiers were being hostile towards the boy, and threatening with the guns.

Helll I didn't write it.

But your right, the thread was wholehaeartedly past that point in good form, sorry I didn't mean to put it across the way I did, I only meant the OP was in questionable taste, not the respondents on the whole

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

Ehh, I suppose people make gross assumptions when they read what people write online.

They may see our criticism of their government as a hinderance to their governments agendas and consequently their own agendas.

But ATS was never and never will be a racist website, to make it look as such is crappy journalism and they had it coming.

So why aren't there enough criticisms of Palestinian governments on here you may ask. Good question, probably because the Palestinian government is nothing more than a bunch of poor people who have no army and no government presence besides taking out votes every now and then. Thus when people criticise Israel as a government, legitimately recognized by international bodies as such, they expect responsible behavior, and well, they almost always fall short.

edit on 7-7-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Sorry, but criticism of a nation state and it's founding philosophy is not equivalent to harbouring hatred for an entire ethno-religious group. The fact that the site singled out threads on the political situation in Israel/Palestine as an example of anti-semitism is what I personally have an issue with.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Well I'm sure that they already know, that we know, their website is there.

Lets just be thankful the internet isn't entirely censored yet, there are still freedoms to be had, however they are perceived, live and let live policy applies.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

There are many threads on ATS that are clearly anti-semitic and you my friend are one of the worst anti-semites on ATS, no doubts about it.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Thanks for clarifying

Sorry for reading your post wrong... I have been doing that a lot lately

Also, I can't expect everyone to have the same outlook as I do or expect everyone to perceive things as I do either. The site the OP linked us too though is terrible and brings pointless propaganda to a whole new level.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Thats good shyd, You people work quick, for a split second I got nervous and thought i'd violated the T&C. I feel a lil better about the owners of this site now reading your rant on racism.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Looks like they just dumped the ATS tags altogether.....that was awesome SO. brings new meaning to "we play nice"

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
There are a lot of topics and posters on this site so I'm sure there are some anti-semitic comments posted but let's be clear, there is a big difference between posting something that is anti-semitic and being critical of Israeli policies.

Something that may be a grayer area is posting concerns about how many high ranking political officials happen to be Jewish or supposedly share dual citizenship with Israel. I think it does raise concerns when a group of people that amounts to about .5% of the population has such a highly disproportionate amount of people in office. I can see why some might consider that anti-semitic but it's a discussion worth having, IMO.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Awesome and thank you!

Nothing like the liberal brush stroke of idiocy across the canvass of sheer ignorance.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

This site is crawling with anti-Semitic and anti-Religion hate threads. Why deny that? What else could you call them? It is the one thing about ATS I don't care for. People who hate an entire class of people are Bigots by definition. To deny they are here posting is dishonest.

I also don't like those who play the Race Card here, but that is another subject I guess. Same thing to me though. Hate and hate speech are the same no matter the target or the source.

The Jew Haters are the most insidious, but lately the Christian Haters are on the rise. Same bad people, different target.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I looked for a whole 45 min and didnt find even 1 of my posts

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Thanks for the heads-up.

Go ahead and click any link to ATS on that site... and see what happens now.

Good call but does not change the fact that we have been seeing too many hate threads aimed at multiple targets lately. Good move though; I got a good chuckle out of that.

Problem is that you know they will define this a different way.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Thanks for the heads-up.

Go ahead and click any link to ATS on that site... and see what happens now.

I Have NEVER Been More Proud To Be An ATS Member.

As Mel Brooks Stated:

"It's Good To Be The King!"

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Cool Find Professional
do these guys do anything with the links on there site? Or do they just make a big list so people can take it in to there own hands

S&F

edit on 7-7-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Wow, love the new message. Great background, splendid. Absolutely wonderful. Thumbs up.

Bixxi Im not sure what these people do. It may just be a list. I am not sure who the actual organization who is running the list is.

I was waiting for bluemirage to show up and call me an antisemeitic. Bluemirage, name one thread of mine that is anti-semitic.
edit on 7-7-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Certainly when it comes to the Israel/Palestinian topic, the majority of people on this website definitely take the side of the Palestinians and I have no clue as to why when you look at the situation as it really is. Palestinians want the demise of Israel, and that is their goal. Its simple as that and there is no peace you can make with someone who is only satisfied with your destruction. Its like saying the Jews just needed to compromise with the Nazis, and they could have lived peaceably side by side. Its ridiculous and I have seen plenty of antisemitism on this website, so this whole idea really should not be confounding to you. Stop trying to further stir the pot.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hxc408

here
the answer to your conundrum was posted up thread...
www.anti-semitism.net...
click on any link
edit on 7-7-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2011 by Danbones because: oh yeah ............star and flag Pro, and SO....well played

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I just did.

Brilliant !

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join