It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof discovered. Israeli consipiracy against ATS. A website dedicated to...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Folks I just found an amazing website where most of the links they are accusing are antisemitic and are sorted by a tag. The abovetopsecret tag comes up quite a few and it essentially is accusing the threads on there of being anti-Semitic and therefore indirectly ATS of being antisemitic. This is further proof that Israeli propaganda is gathering on the web to target anti-Israeli threads and label them as anti-semtitic

www.anti-semitism.net...

Although they do make this statement:

Do not assume because something is posted on our site it is Anti-Semitic.

It is clear that the links on their website indicate otherwise. Including their site name.

Which one of your threads has been the target of agents of the Israeli forces?

edit on 7-7-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
i wouldnt go as far as saying it is a conspiracy against ATS... if you look at the site, it looks like they pick up on any anti jewish articles or remarks.. and to be fair i have seen anti jewish threads and comments here..

actually the site gives me the creeps when i look at it... its just pure propaganda... wonder if they add this thread to it?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
hi op
imagine if the majority of people believed what propaganda spews from that awfull site
we would be in a world of hurt
sorry we all ready are
edit on 7-7-2011 by davesmart because: spelling

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well that will be due to the content of some of the threads on here being Anti-semetic.

If ATS'ers post such Gem's as

Jewish Soldiers say "Hello" to a Palestinian child on his way to school,
, then it is of little consequence, that they may choose to document, because like it or not, if they want to keep a tally of articles which reperesnt a poor light on themselves, they have the right to do so.

No conspiracey here.

edit on 7-7-2011 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

Well that will be due to the content of some of the threads on here being Anti-semetic.

That thread you mentioned was not anti-semitic. Not to mention every single thread that is mentioned on their website. Someone probably did not even bother to read the threads and just stuck them up there as part of their plan

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Against, i would say they are monitoring the site as it wasn't already known.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Everything we say gets written down.

+72 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Thanks for the heads-up.

Go ahead and click any link to ATS on that site... and see what happens now.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Oh wow thank you so very much Haha, that is bloody brilliant.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Thanks for the heads-up.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon

If ATS'ers post such Gem's as

Jewish Soldiers say "Hello" to a Palestinian child on his way to school,
, then it is of little consequence, that they may choose to document, because like it or not, if they want to keep a tally of articles which reperesnt a poor light on themselves, they have the right to do so.

No conspiracey here.

edit on 7-7-2011 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

WTF are you talking about?

That thread was not anti-semitic, if anything the racism on that thread was from the other side of the fence defending Israeli actions and labeling all Palestinians terrorists. No offense but your comment seems to contradict reality and logic.

Oh and BTW OP, thank you for pointing out that thread. It doesn't surprise me though that sites like that exist. All sides of opinion have extremists. This is clearly an example of extremism and racism on the behalf of the operators of that website. As I read the content of this site I can't help but wonder how the hypocrites of the world continue to live with themselves on a day to day basis.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: horrible grammar and spelling today

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

lol, well played sir

well played

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Awesome!

I lol'd

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

The first message was quick-and-dirty.

I've upgraded the style to be more in line with the current design sensibilities of similar messages.

Click again.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Thanks for the heads-up.

Excellent

Although you're clearly antisemitic for doing that

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Thanks for the heads-up.

epic

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Thank you very much skepticoverlord for helping defend are right to free speech that is one of the most epic burns ever!!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

It was hardly the poster boy for tollerance now was it !

It singled out Iraeli' (god I can never spell that), soldiers as being threatening to a child of another ethnic group, which for the most part, whether a threat was present was entirely debatable.

Though the general definition of antisemitism is hostility or prejudice against Jews

The above is taken from Wiki, potentially the thread was hostile to the Jewish community/ Iraeli's, and was most certainly predjudice, as the footage itself was Pro Palestine, and the OP presented it in such a fashion.

So I gues it also depends upon perspective too. I view it as Anti-semitic, you don't, however its quite clear that this thread, and the one stated do strive to single out the activities of the Iraeli's and portray them in a hostile light (after all your not exactly praising their actions are you .)

Of course after a while it all becomes a little too over sensitive for its own good, but then perhaps ATS can start its own sub website dedicated to the documentation of all the times it receives negative, and hostile feedback from others.

Point is If the owners of the website in question view content on here as being offensive to their sensibilities, and wish to document so, who are we to stop them from doing so.

By the way, why were you trawling their site in the first place ?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Wowza, that was fast

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Theres a fine line between hostility and criticism isnt there?

However being hostile towards Israel isn't equal to being hostile toward Jews.

Originally posted by solargeddon

It was hardly the poster boy for tollerance now was it !

It singled out Iraeli' (god I can never spell that), soldiers as being threatening to a child of another ethnic group, which for the most part, whether a threat was present was entirely debatable.

Though the general definition of antisemitism is hostility or prejudice against Jews

The above is taken from Wiki, potentially the thread was hostile to the Jewish community/ Iraeli's, and was most certainly predjudice, as the footage itself was Pro Palestine, and the OP presented it in such a fashion.

So I gues it also depends upon perspective too. I view it as Anti-semitic, you don't, however its quite clear that this thread, and the one stated do strive to single out the activities of the Iraeli's and portray them in a hostile light (after all your not exactly praising their actions are you .)

Of course after a while it all becomes a little too over sensitive for its own good, but then perhaps ATS can start its own sub website dedicated to the documentation of all the times it receives negative, and hostile feedback from others.

Point is If the owners of the website in question view content on here as being offensive to their sensibilities, and wish to document so, who are we to stop them from doing so.

By the way, why were you trawling their site in the first place ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join