It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Material found in Ohio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
In a park area in Northern Ohio, explosives were found underneath a bridge. This article doesnt explain much but apparently they were calleg gel packs which is used for construction purposes.

BEDFORD, Ohio -- The Cleveland Metropark Rangers say what appears to be explosive materials were found Tuesday night in Tinkers Creek in Bedford.

www.newsnet5.com...

I find this very concerning that explosive were found and that we are not hearing very much about it other than local news going over this for about 2 mintues. The fact that much of the Northern Ohio region has many bridges going over valleys which are 100's of feet in the air, it is an optimal target for terrorists. There are so many and most of these bridges go over park regions where people don't tend to get close to. I am not sure that this IS terror related as of yet but it definately sounds an alarm.

I found another supporting link while writing this.
www.wkyc.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This is a little strange. Not the same story, but I live in ohio so a little concerning!

Bomb squad detonates shell found near OSU lab

www.wkyc.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   
what seems strange is that the news is barely covering it. Does this happen fairly regularly and we just havent noticed or is it something else?

[edit on 12-8-2004 by build319]

join