It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Nature's Monthly Gift Reason Women Earn Less Than Men, According To Cheapskate Male CEO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
There are at least a few days out of every month that I am mostly incapacitated.

Exactly, why would you hire someone who is incapacitated for a few days every month over someone who isn't?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Lolol being a FT mother is much MUCH more then going for walks in the park and having naps, What about housework etc?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I have missed work and lost my job due to my "gift."

It is not fun but when u have endometriosis it's hell every month. I get very sick and have ended up
In the hospital because if it. It's NOT fun, it's known monthly torture! I have gone through many hoops with my drs and employers in the past over this. I hate it and people who don't suffer this way don't have a clue.

This guy is an idiot! His reasons are ridiculous!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Are you serious?

Yes.

It makes common sense to hire a man because he wont act up one week a month?

Of course.

I would certainly favour employing a man, who won't act up and create unnecessary drama every 4 weeks, rather than employing a woman who may regularly disrupt my business and, in particular, workplace morale.

It's pretty obvious that, all things being equal, it's preferable to employ a man.

I have never known a female coworker to be less productive for her period.

I have known many female co-workers who are less productive during their period; in addition, their obsession with constantly creating drama and whining about how bad they are supposedly feeling, is very disruptive to the harmony of the workplace.

You see, your comment, stating: ''I have never known a female coworker to be less productive for her period'', is absolutely typical of the lack of logic which accompanies most women's thoughts.

How sexist.

Uh-oh !

Here comes the ad hominem attack as an attempt to deflect away from the truth and relevance of my arguments and comments.

You just have to face the facts: men will always be more employable than women, for a variety of logical reasons.

Deal with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join