It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Gets Censored By Media Again - GOP Top Fundraiser Poll - Fail!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by Skerrako

Yes he is all for individual rights. Unless you happen to be a non-christian.

Some more wonderful Ron Paul quotes:

The Founding Fathers envisioned a robustly Christian yet religiously tolerant America, with churches serving as vital institutions that would eclipse the state in importance. — Ron Paul

Through perverse court decisions and years of cultural indoctrination, the elitist, secular Left has managed to convince many in our nation that religion must be driven from public view. The justification is always that someone, somewhere, might possibly be offended or feel uncomfortable living in the midst of a largely Christian society, so all must yield to the fragile sensibilities of the few. The ultimate goal of the anti-religious elites is to transform America into a completely secular nation, a nation that is legally and culturally biased against Christianity. — Ron Paul

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
If you ask me, this is borderline election rigging. By refusing to give credence to Ron Paul, they are all but ensuring he doesn't get on the ticket. It also goes to show that election are a popularity contest and people only give a you-know-what about what the media shoves in front of their faces. This makes me angry.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
This makes my blood boil. I really want to say extremely bad things right now.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I think this calls for a lawsuit, someone can make millions off this. Sue the heck out of MSNBC and get it all and donate it all to Ron Paul. That would be the way to do it. Any legal experts on here? Can any person file on behalf of another?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
reply to post by bigdaddy7ftr

No...my "assumptions" are based off of how he did in the last election when we all hard this exact same speech from all the RP supporters.

History repeats itself my friend...this is no different. Paul is no more viable in 2012 than he was in 2008. The same people are supporting him now that did then...and probably less of them will vote this time.

The people who arent voting for Ron Paul either dont know who he is or are complete morons. Im sorry, theres just no inbetween here because there is no other candidate that will actually stand up for freedom and liberty and bring out troops home. If people still believe that this Government isnt corrupt and out of control... well, you should probably look at our founding fathers and ask yourself if this is what they invisioned for America.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Just new to this site and forums. Yes I saw this yet it does not surprise me the MSM always treat him like this its just sad, just makes themselves look worse and worse anyways. I put together a video For Ron Paul, which was compiled from the best parts from The movie "for liberty" and it ended up in little over a week getting over 9100 views with 634 likes and 204 Favourites! with people telling me it was the best Ron Paul they had seen to date anyway I dont like to boast. You can check it out here its called" Ron Paul 2012: Who's Laughing Now?"

edit on 8-7-2011 by TragedyandHope2 because: forgot some words

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TragedyandHope2

Well done sir...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

Thats not even remotely the point.

If the mainstream/corporate/establishment media is reporting on top GOP fund raisers, they have to by definition include Ron Paul, regardless of "what they think" in regards to their personal opinions.

There are an endless number of examples one could use to illustrate this point. Okay lets say MSNBC is reporting the results of a NASCAR finish and excludes the 2nd place winner, simply because they don't "take him seriously"...

That would be insane.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Originally posted by nyk537
reply to post by bigdaddy7ftr

Paul is no more viable in 2012 than he was in 2008.

According to what?

Originally posted by nyk537The same people are supporting him now that did then...and probably less of them will vote this time.

According to whom?
edit on 8-7-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Since the MSM is doing their best to marginalize Dr. Paul once again - I say, why not turn the tables on them this time, and use it to your advantage? Here are several tag lines they should adopt:

"Ron Paul should be your first choice, because he is the one candidate the establishment fears the most."

"Talk about hope & change; Ron Paul is your last hope, to bring about a real change in Washington."

"Politics as usual? Not for Ron Paul - he's the only candidate feared by the Left, Right, and the MSM. The rest are just 4 more years of the same ol' thing."

"If the MSM, Democrats, Republicans and the Federal Reserve fear him, then he's gotta be right for us."

"This time, lets get it right. Vote for real hope and change. Vote for Ron Paul"

"In 2012, lets do exactly what the MSM, the Democrats, Republicans, and the Federal Reserve don't want us to do - vote for Ron Paul."

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by Skerrako

Yes he is all for individual rights. Unless you happen to be a non-christian.

I would strongly disagree with this assertion. Ron Paul, as proven by his rhetoric and voting history over the past 30 years, supports property rights and individual rights, including the right to practice your beliefs, regardless of your faith.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Boreas

Ron Paul has spoken about this. To summarize, the two-headed, one-party system has made it so difficult for an independent Presidential candidate to get on the ballot in all 50 states that one is almost forced to run as either a Republican or Democrat.

Unless of-course you have Billions at your disposal ala Ross Perot.

This will be the last time that Ron Paul will run for President. RP supporters, via time and money, will take him to the very end of the primaries at which point, we will DEMAND he run as an independent. Considering that this will be his last run, he may just do it.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenmess

This is the right attitude and I couldnt agree more.

Unfortunately, all of the candidates are turning into Ron Paul clones, talking about sound money, Newt is now talking about auditing the "Fed", they are criticizing the wars, they're referring to the Constitution. The Constitution!? With the exception of Ron Paul, when is the last time you heard a politician refer to the Constitution.

They are trying to co-opt Ron Paul's ideas the same way they co-opted the Tea Party, deceiving most people into thinking that the movement began under Obama and not Bush.

They've been put on alert.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Thanks! took me a while to put together!

Ron Paul 2012!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
With elections date closing MSM will censor,lie ,twisting everything about Ron Paul.We only have internet and alternative news websites to fight this battle ..so fight it !!!
edit on 7-7-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

You can do more than that. You can advertise locally. I had 3 signs stolen out of my yard during the last prez primaries. Use your home, car, anything that get the publics attention. this is NOT a battle that your neighbors are going to fight for you. Ron Paul is the biggest threat to the NWO agenda next to the US Constitution's 2nd Amendment.
Be warned, during the last prez election, law enforcement and other gov entities went after a lot of people supporting/advertising Ron Paul. More people are awake to the crap going on in this country than in the last 200 yrs and this primary will be critical to the NWO agenda. Nothing will surprise me.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Here is his actual voting record:

You can find many instances where he voted against individual rights. Most strongly against any gay right's legislation but certainly in many other cases too.

www.ontheissues.org...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Doesn't matter. Ron Paul is unelectable. The moderates (the majority of the voting public) won't vote for him. The GOP options are limited for a serious contender in 2012.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

I agree and it has nothing to do with the msm keeping him out of the loop.

His ideas are radical enough to not appeal to the majority of voters.

I like the fact that he's running but he's not a serious contender. He's had many many years to get his message out and it just doesn't resonate with people.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
Doesn't matter. Ron Paul is unelectable. The moderates (the majority of the voting public) won't vote for him. The GOP options are limited for a serious contender in 2012.

Everyone, that's great, who cares. This thread is about yet another instance where a news organization has gone out of their way to censor him..

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Well alot of people are pointing out the fact that this isn't the case. There is no reason for a news organization to censor him because he is not a serious threat to anyone.

Now if they dropped coverage of Bachmann or Romney that would be a different story. Everyone knows the basics of what Ron Paul stands for since he's talked about his issues for many years. There isn't really a way to censor that from people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join