It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ouija board dangerous?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I have a lovely one framed on the wall.
It could fall and hit me on the head, but I'll takes me chances..

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I've seen things that would scare the crap out of less hardened people.

Don't mess around. You're asking for it if you do.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruthseeker789

Do I think the Ouija board is dangerous to use??
Is it dangerous for a baby to use a sharp knife that is sheathed? --

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
Ah, better yet Big Chief, can you make us a video up of your own? Let's see if we can prove the paranormal, this is going to be awesome. I'm hoping you can capture some incredible, genuine footage.

So in others words, you want me to create a video or find a video that I believe is "genuinie" so you and others can have a good time taking shots at it and having fun "debunking" it. Not. I wouldn't waste my time. No "ghost" or "entity" will ever dance infront a video camera in broad daylight for the whole world to see. If that was the case this would have been done many moons ago.. You get the footage however you get it, if you can get any at all. Good luck in your ghost video endeavors.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Chief
So in others words, you want me to create a video or find a video that I believe is "genuinie" so you and others can have a good time taking shots at it and having fun "debunking" it. Not. I wouldn't waste my time. No "ghost" or "entity" will ever dance infront a video camera in broad daylight for the whole world to see. If that was the case this would have been done many moons ago.. You get the footage however you get it, if you can get any at all. Good luck in your ghost video endeavors.

Why not?

They were once human, and like all of humanity has probably pondered the same questions about the paranormal that we are still pondering about now. All I know is that when I die, and ghosts are real... I'm &*%$&#^ things up

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Ah, better yet Big Chief, can you make us a video up of your own? Let's see if we can prove the paranormal, this is going to be awesome. I'm hoping you can capture some incredible, genuine footage.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

So, your giving me the thumbs down because I refuse to post a video in which you and your buddies can take turns trying to defame my video and calling my video and I a fraud. Ok, I will gladly take your thumbs down then. Good day..
edit on 7-7-2011 by Big Chief because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by beauty from pain

Why not?

They were once human, and like all of humanity has probably pondered the same questions about the paranormal that we are still pondering about now. All I know is that when I die, and ghosts are real... I'm &*%$&#^ things up

Wasn't there a great magician that said this same thing before he died, that he was gonna come back after death and prove to his family that there is life after death. Don't you think many people have also said this to their family members before death and nothing happened after they died. Do you believe that people have free control over their spirit where they can come back to earth whenever they wanted to and make a "guest appearance". If that was the case, people who were murdered would readily come back to earth and kill their murderers.. Hahaha. Lol. I don't think it's that easy, buds. If it was, this world would be in total chaos. Think about it.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Chief

Are you saying that ghosts don't have free will when they die? I'm confused as to your point. Does something govern the way ghosts act?
edit on 7-7-2011 by beauty from pain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

no im not 12 and dont accept everything im told

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It can be dangerous for this reason:

If it "works" and you experience your body moving without your volition, the psychological effect can be extremely disturbing. You can be absolutely convinced that something other than yourself is moving the planchette. At very least it'll freak you right the heck out and at worst you'll come to believe in any number of bizarre things which will take years to undo, if you can "undo" them at all.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruthseeker789

I am a huge sissy in the realm of the supernatural. So I'd say yes. Don't mess with something you don't know about.

Just my humble cowardly opinion.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by beauty from pain
reply to post by Big Chief

Are you saying that ghosts don't have free will when they die? I'm confused as to your point. Does something govern the way ghosts act?
edit on 7-7-2011 by beauty from pain because: (no reason given)

In that realm, they supposedly for the most part have 'watchers' that watch over them. They don't simply run around and do whatever they want to and make guest appearances whenever they will. They're in other worlds or other dimensions with beings watching over them. If spirits could simply come back at will and tell the world everything about how the world works then there wouldn't be a need for "faith", now would there. Think about it.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
There are no demons, ghosts, spirits, or anything paranormal of nature. The only thing haunted is the person themselves and then what goes on "paranormal" is all in their heads. It's amazing what the brain can conjure up out of fear.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I heard that you should play alone in a candle lit room, I heard that's when the fun begins...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
There are no demons, ghosts, spirits, or anything paranormal of nature. The only thing haunted is the person themselves and then what goes on "paranormal" is all in their heads. It's amazing what the brain can conjure up out of fear.

Hmm, so what do you say to devil worshippers, djinn/demon conjurers, magicians, witchies, voodoo priest, shaman, etc.. who actually conjure, see and work with these beings? Are they all delusional people and what would make us trust you that there are no such things as demons, ghost, etc...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Look at spirituality this way - the dead manifest themselves in the behavior of the living.

Think about someone you know. Have they ever done something uncannily like someone who has passed away?

Until my grandfather's death my mother was her own person. After his death she, eerily, took on many of his peculiar mannerisms.

And I've had some, yes, spooky things happen to me.

There's something out there and, from time to time, I've been immersed in it.

People will poo-poo this and that's okay. Their eye is still closed.

Often, it's better that way. Life is less frightening when one is unaware.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big ChiefWasn't there a great magician that said this same thing before he died, that he was gonna come back after death and prove to his family that there is life after death.

His name was Harry Houdini, he was a skeptic and a debunker of fraudulent mediums and the like, and he did it to prove a point. By the way, he was using it to prove that mediums cannot talk to the dead.
edit on 7-7-2011 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

So, your giving me the thumbs down because I refuse to post a video in which you and your buddies can take turns trying to defame my video and calling my video and I a fraud. Ok, I will gladly take your thumbs down then. Good day..

Believer: Ghosts are real, people have been capturing them on camera whist using Ouija boards for centuries.
Skeptic: Oh cool, may I see an example?
Believer: No you may not

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

I wish I could show you, but I don't know how.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join