It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Want 'BOB' !!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
, dont feel bad

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Ahh Bob,

Yesterday on ATS was thoroughly entertaining..... missing him already!
Was looking forward to seeing how the OP was going to end this one.

BTW just for future reference, when a thread is shut down by the mods......how do they come to that decision when so many other dubious threads are left to fizzle out and die on their own?

Take care Bob

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Drama, suspense, humor, epic visuals...Yes, I miss Bob also! I hope the OP comes back and finishes the story.

And as for the OP being "freaked out" at all these ATS poster wanting to show up on his lawn...can you blame him? I think he has enough issues in his life, what with the 1.5 meter tall mutant peering thru his window.

I am really hoping to see some pics of the floured footprint on his porch! I am glued to the computer waiting!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
never managed to see bobs penis...was it generous? scares me either way that he even has one.
think about it...bob is naked....bob has a penis and no means to pleasure himself (arms)....and lastly bob is trying to kick in your back door.paging doctor freud

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertruck99
never managed to see bobs penis...was it generous? scares me either way that he even has one.
think about it...bob is naked....bob has a penis and no means to pleasure himself (arms)....and lastly bob is trying to kick in your back door.paging doctor freud

VT

Did you have a read through the thread ??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is a little large, the thread, Not BOB.............he is on Twitter too @bob_the_thing

It is so stupid but for some reason has makde me laugh so much and yet I want BOB to be a real creature too..... strange !!

PDUK

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I'm kind of glad the Bob thread got shut down. But I miss it too

It was completely overrun at 30 pages, with many people who missed information. And I can't blame the "new" arrivals, because seriously, who wants to dig through 30 pages of "pics or it didn't happen" posts (in paragraph form with multiple flames).

After it was closed, I again stressed to Andrew the importance of bringing back some kind of proof, and recommended if he get some, to start a new thread (too many commas?)

Anyway, mad love to Andrew wherever he be - and here's hoping Bob didn't get him ♥
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8beacef91b8e.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 7-7-2011 by Forevever because: spork the coding

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I miss BOB too. It made for a great 'way out there' read yesterday. Oh Bob, Oh Bob, wherefore art thou BoB?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by welshbeliever
definatly the best thread i ever seen. totaly had me stuck to my laptop most of the day laughing.
bring back bob!!...or at least re-open the thread for a laugh?

I for one am deeply upset by your avatars lack of shriveled BOB todger.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
meh I was wondering how that thread would end up crapping out

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by welshbeliever
reply to post by OccamAssassin

haha perhaps they will find prada footprints in the flour outside his window

To be honest when I first saw the picture my first thought was this could be the new troll face, shame it was closed. I still have no idea why people believed his ever changing story but each to their own. Also I bet you're the one who made the "Bob_the_thing" twitter account.

On a side note is there anyway you can send me the photo, obviously not in the post or whatever as its against the rules?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Just recieved a message that the OP failed to get a picture of BOB last night ??? BUT that he now has a digital camera and he and his friend are there for the next few nights ....waiting....

We shall see...

regards

PDUK

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

just finished that thread now
lot's of lulz indeed
and it's even got a cliffhanger

will Andy and friends manage to get a picture of BoB?

or will he try to post a phony and get banned?

stay tuned.
reply to post by welshbeliever

DUDE!!!

question when i read your post about using it as an avatar

so i went to your profile to see it [as it had been removed from the thread]
your profile said you'd been BANNED.
what happened? did you freak out the mods and they jumped the gun?

glad to see you're still with us

and for the lulz [your new avy]

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Having that thread closed by the mods for a 'Staff Review' was really mean!! It was a bit like someone ripping out the last few pages of a good book before you got the chance to finish reading it!
I'm with the 'Bring Back Bob' bunch ! Mods, there are far worse threads about, you let them run... Polite Question: 'Why did you banish Bob?'

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The supposed "pictorial evidence" thread - sadly closed due to lack of EXIF Data

Also sadly, the Bob thread in Jokes, Puns, and Pranks seems to have vanished, I'm getting this instead - not quite as hilarious, but amusing just the same

Here's hoping Bob shows up again tomorrow, complete with requested EXIF Data ♥

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
What?!
Bob came back to have his photo taken (cheeky butt shot) and OP started another thread with it, which was then closed before i'd even seen it.

OP, please keep the photos coming

Bob! Bob! Bob! Bob!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

no dude i had a bit of a rant a few weeks ago and kinda got banned :-(
contacted the mod and got it sorted.. had to open another account though to get hold of the mod.
they then deleted the new account i created to get hold of them and re-instated my original account .

dont tell me hes been back and showing his ass lol
i hope andy gets some pics of it and i look forward to seeing any evidence.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Found bob

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
BOB is a hoax and I've made these images demonstrating why

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f625bd41f353.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/869eef69d5e0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da3ff3e3b6d5.gif[/atsimg]

from another thread that proved this is a hoax .
good work mnmcandiez

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
i had a feeling that BOB was a tree morphing into humans....

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
What's happened to AndrewRose then? I take it he's either banned or in hiding for trying to lead everyone on?

I hope he does come back, I could do with some more entertaining threads and hilarious no-armed alien wang pictures

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join