It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing 2012-2013, and the future/ Information that might interest you!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

Whenever anyone mentions the loss of electronics on a grand scale, my brain screams out... "How do we keep all the cores from melting down, and the spent fuel from heating up again?!"

Please have your friends/associates remote view that situation specifically and let us know how that all works out without killing us all off.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknown32
Protection against the damage of a severe solar storm could be done easily and rather inexpensively by the electrical utilities; however it is not being done, and there is no sign that it will be done yet.

Yes there is. The US Govt is experimenting with varied frequencies in the lines starting this July. That makes them harder to bring down and more resilient. There is also shielding being installed on major hubs and research on how to prevent permanent damage. There is also a plan to shut everything down in the event of a incoming storm, this would protect the majority of major systems and subsystems.

Ontop of that, a major solar storm will primarily impact electronics and sats at this point. Trucks, trains, and farming equipment would not be ruined if they were off at the time or other circumstances intervened. Even then, older ones that are not electronic, in 3rd world countries or such, would be just fine... so 3rd worlds would be better off that way.

Solar Flares can only "kill" us if we had no magnetic field. Which will never happen. Even in a pole-reverse.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Foxe

Honestly, I don't think we have any idea what can happen to us. Remember that these are all theories. Nothing has been proven.

If the sun wants to fry us, it will. Worrying about it is an exercise in futility. We couldn't do anything to prevent our extinction.

People need to accept that, when it comes to nature and the cosmos, we have absolutely no control over what happens to us.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I noticed a reference to doing your own research based on what is said here. I am married to a hard working, practical woman whom does not read books or watch TV and so has a rather virginal mind about all this. On a few occasions she has what she calls, "one of those dreams". Two in the past 15 years were not nice, one of a death by a horse and another of our wonderful sailboat and all we owned there, sinking in the water. Both were correct and came about including all we owned in a hurricane.

Then a year or so ago she calls to me on awakening, "I had another one of those dreams". This one was of all things stopping and she was holding a large man whom was crying at the loss. "It had something to do with the sun, spots on the sun". She has no understanding of this at all, just related what she saw.

The point here is this. I took it serious and started extensive research about the sun and and solar system at large. Many here already know of the vast changes taking place and the possible serious outcome, but it took my innocent wife's dream to springboard me into learning about this.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

I believe you. I've seen a couple of things myself.

One was a planet-wide event. I saw it from the perspective of a black and white surveillance camera.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Yes remote viewers can see past 2012. Most are or were highly trained by the government. In facts governments all over the world have secret underground bases that hold these remote viewers to do special missions. They focus on a date go from that. They can look at dates that a terrest may have something planned thats unless the government don't plan it them self. My friends have told me some things, some good and some scary things that would keep you up. I can tell you they say in the coming years we will have to deal with biological weapons. But don't pay much attention to this, the governments created these different viruses so that they could create an antidote to them that if they release the antidote to us. Humans have powers the secret governments have been keeping you unaware of for a long time and were practiced by the ancients, but now people are realizing what they can do. You can cure all diseases, cancer, sleeping patters, ect.. with your mind. I used to be the first one always sick and the last one to get rid of it. With training I created a invisible light shield around me, programmed myself that im immune to all the old and new viruses. Now i haven't been sick for years even when everyone around me is coughing up a lung. Those with negative mind states and controlling belief systems will have to over come this in order to develop fully.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The world can't end so soon. I've been stuck in my room for years coming to sites like this. I want some time to actually live

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by timi0000
The world can't end so soon. I've been stuck in my room for years coming to sites like this. I want some time to actually live

That my friend is poetic! This is the most fantastic time to be alive! Time to get out and look about!

As far as the subject of the OP, well sometimes a paycheck is a paycheck and who ever the "friends" are they are likely getting paid to spread this disinformation!

The remote viewers couldn't even tell us about radiation or corexit, about ELE-nin, about our rising earthquakes! Nothing about the WARS! Just La La la! La La la! LOL

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
as someone said already, nuclear power plants.
i'll just add one more thing. medical care.

it seems like some of you think about it as 'oh noes, no moar tv, no moar cellphones, no moar interwebz, no moar ATS', but can you really imagine how it'll be like? i'm afraid not.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
you know it's really weird that all the people who claim having an inside source~~ say different things about what's gonna happen to the humanity, get it together people no one knows!!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Not to mention food, I can't imagine the angry sheeple running around because they can't have their ice scream(More the less I scream.)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Aliens are gonna help in 45 years time?

Damn, I'll be 72 by then. Unless you mean WITHIN the next 45 years from now. Hope so.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Some well established remote viewers state that they cannot see beyond the end of2012

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I've heard the same from my brother, if a huge huge solar flare erupted that virtually anything electronic would be wiped out. If you wanna experience life off the grid, then that's pretty much what it's like.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I'm glad this was bumped cuz I never seen it before.

My only thing is, if there really is going to be a massive solar storm, how can all this 2012 business be considered a money grab?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I never knew that remote viewing was the same as time traveling

I was under the impression that remote viewing was about viewing other places in real time. Places that we cannot yet travel to, like other planets or more similar to 'teleporting', but only with your spiritual body/soul instead of your physical body.

I'm a bit confused now...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sbc650mike

I do it very rarely during my sleep. But dang I forget some of the numbers afterwords. So I fill in the blanks and cross my fingers. The first time I did this, I hit for 5/6 lotto numbers. I even won 3 times on that card. I really need to find a way to recall things better.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103
I'm glad this was bumped cuz I never seen it before.

My only thing is, if there really is going to be a massive solar storm, how can all this 2012 business be considered a money grab?

Because for years in advance of the date, they can sell books and such due to the hype and fear of what may or may not go down.

Some people try to rush things out in advance because of it and I believe Ubisoft's Montreal studios said last year they wanna release the next two Assassin's Creed games as quickly as possible before December 21st 2012 because the story throughout the whole series has been based on that date and once it passes, there's no way they'll be able to make the kind of numbers they have so far because it would've already come and gone.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
right peeps
i have been in parlez with a character who possesses the timewave zero ms dos program and in his words it is incredible. i don't know enough about it to make a comment, however he says exactly on the 21/12/12 it flatlines from all the peaks prior to that date.
anyone else out there got this program?
f

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I did some remote viewing and freaked myself out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join