It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing 2012-2013, and the future/ Information that might interest you!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
There is over a couple billion,close to trillion people on this planet earth. A different person or group of different people could make a new prediction every day. Unless its the same group or singe person who has been making predictions for a while that have a 70% to 100% accuracy for every prediction they make then I would not pay much attention to them. I have some higher connections. They are remote viewers with a 80% accuracy by them self's and 100% percent accuracy as a group.

What I can tell you what they told me is in no way can I release any names, organizations, for security and confidential protection. So if you are looking for proof , you will not find it here, you will have to take my word on it and or do a bit of homework. My connections have told me 2012 is a money making scheme. They have looked into the date 2012-2013 with remote viewing and see no aliens, no planet heading towards earth, ect.. But what they have warned me about the year 2012-2013 is we will have a massive solar storm that we never seen before and it will wipe out satellites and much of our technology.

It will take a couple months if not a few years to be back to normal in some country's. Some will die who depend on electricity, cars, ect... Also the worlds biggest concern in the coming years will be the environment. Also we will have a major financial and part government collapse all over the world. Its is needed in order to rebuild better systems and is like a gift to us.

They also told me that close in the next 45 years, things are gonna hit the fan. 3/4 of the world population will be wiped out from the solar flares, storms, ect, and that a great alien race, humanoid, will land on earth to help rebuild and help us develop better technology and shelters for the world. But don't worry, if you die in any of these events it was all planned and your soul chose this for you to experience. My friends do not believe in any religion or cults. But in there own opinion they say the power of prayer has positive results that seem to influence our reality and time.

They are not sure how this works and no ones really does buts worth a try when the world or person is in need of something positive. So do not pay much attention to false prophets and focus on the now moment. Learn to develop love in your heart and destroy your controlling belief systems. Lets live a little and enjoy life, life's great!!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Well, I wouldn't say we're close to a trillion people quite yet....

But interesting prediction nonetheless. It doesn't have much more credibility than any other prediction, but I find it quite interesting due to the fact that my astronomy professor was talking about a solar event that could wipe out all electronics on earth, and end the world as we know it for a few years. I can't remember what kind of event it was... maybe just a really large solar flare? Anyways, he said it's well within the realm of possibility.

Edit to add: I remember him saying that it would cause all of the transformers to explode.
edit on 7-7-2011 by MrFake because: (no reason given)

Edit once more; I believe this is similar to the prediction?
edit on 7-7-2011 by MrFake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

I like your threads. You seem like a nice person.

Originally posted by MrFake
I believe this is similar to the prediction?

Most of this isn't new, or different, but it has a nice feel to it. It would be awesome to be true.
edit on 7-7-2011 by drkylefletcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Apart from the last paragraph , I think the opening post is a crock of Sh*t
The OP is just making yet another worthless prediction that cannot be varified until such a date has passed.
edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by drkylefletcher
Most of this isn't new, or different, but it has a nice feel to it. It would be awesome to be true.

We'll see how awesome it is when you find you can't last a day without your smartphone or computer
I know I wouldn't be able to..

(in reality, I probably could, it'd just be a really big change.)

Which makes me think..... this could be a good thing for the world, as far as the quality of society goes. No more electronics. No more cellphones, gaming consoles, computers, etc. Kids would actually have to read books! Or better yet, go outside every few days!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Wouldn't this come under the gray area, or the predictions area and not fragile earth?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

You can't really say for sure that this is false, just that you feel it is. I have heard some interesting things about remote viewing.

This in no way expresses my views on the OP, just pointing out a fact.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrFake

We'll see how awesome it is when you find you can't last a day without your smartphone or computer
I know I wouldn't be able to..

(in reality, I probably could, it'd just be a really big change.)

Which makes me think..... this could be a good thing for the world, as far as the quality of society goes. No more electronics. No more cellphones, gaming consoles, computers, etc. Kids would actually have to read books! Or better yet, go outside every few days!!!

Missing technology would be a hard change, but I would love to do without some of the extra like cell-phones for a while, so people realize the hole they're in.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Ain't that a surprise ?
Common sense prevails in the end ladies and gents! Not! It's just a prediction if I believed it I'd be sitting with Terral Croft, but I'm not I"m sitting at my house.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Thank you everyone for the kind comments, and compliments. Also yes, our transformers could burn out from a big solar storm and shut down our power grids.Protection against the damage of a severe solar storm could be done easily and rather inexpensively by the electrical utilities; however it is not being done, and there is no sign that it will be done yet.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

reply to post by tpg65

You can't really say for sure that this is false, just that you feel it is. I have heard some interesting things about remote viewing.

This in no way expresses my views on the OP, just pointing out a fact.

You don't get it , do you ?
The OP is making a prediction . He used remote viewing as a way to mask it , but it is still just a prediction.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

They have looked into the date 2012-2013 with remote viewing and see no aliens, no planet heading towards earth, ect.. But what they have warned me about the year 2012-2013 is we will have a massive solar storm that we never seen before and it will wipe out satellites and much of our technology.

But then....

They also told me that close in the next 45 years, things are gonna hit the fan. 3/4 of the world population will be wiped out from the solar flares, storms, ect, and that a great alien race, humanoid, will land on earth to help rebuild and help us develop better technology and shelters for the world. But don't worry, if you die in any of these events it was all planned and your soul chose this for you to experience. My friends do not believe in any religion or cults. But in there own opinion they say the power of prayer has positive results that seem to influence our reality and time.

So.....there are aliens?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Yep!

Hope it's the time-lords! I've heard some strange things on this site. This is one of them

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
You mean we have to go back to pen and paper???

To be honest, I think the world would be a much better place without electronics, factories and the like. Sure, we'd go back to the farms and such, but living off of the land, which the majority of the world really has forgotten to do, would be perfect, because it would push us to take better care of it!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Waaaaat? there is close to 7 billion people on this earth if it was to be close to a trillion we would have to add another 993 billion

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Thread seems reminiscent of many of posts on spiritual and prediction forums the world over.

However the remote viewing aspect is an interesting way to cover to get it posted in the fragile earth section as opposed to the grey area, so I predict we may see more of these kinds of posts masking as another, this will be in 2011.

Have to apologize somewhat for the sarcasm, its just this doesn't hold any more merit or validity than any other prediction, either from a psychic, a medium, a prophet or what have you. Or whether they are seeing the future, being given the information from alleged spirit guides, aliens from Orion or angels from heaven.

The OP does give 2 statistics which are worth validating that remote viewing is 80% accurate and 100% in groups.
Where is the data and what is the source for this information?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I am the source and data, he,he. Well I personally would search all this up on the internet if i came across a form like this on ATS and judge it on my findings from multiple sources. But it's up to you. I like to inform people but let them do there own research, its the only way they can fully understand and judge something for themselves. Its human nature. I could include a thousand pages of proof and sources that say we are all going to die tomorrow from a alien attack but would you still judge it off that or would you want to research it for your self? In not saying this will happen by the way. Take care

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

you stated an organisation involved in remote viewing. it should be clear by now to anyone who has spent time in this field that if and i say if an organisation has a financial side and is conducting r v , it is virtually floundering upon the cosmic rocks and the information gleaned is more likely flotsam and jetsam. next time you meet up with your contacts, ask them to try and connect to the central processor for a heads up.
btw 1000 billion is a trillion. not trying to rub it in op we all make mistakes.
f

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I thought remote viewers can't see past 2012... everything goes blank.

Can't remember where I read this but maybe you could ask your contacts about that?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I wish I could remote view. I would get the lotto numbers and retire early. This would be a great experiment and provide proof that viewing actually works.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join