It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIDs Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
www.sonic.net...

Was the "introduction" of AIDS a mere accident of nature, or is AIDS a biological experiment to rid the world of homosexuals, Blacks and other "undesirables"? Ever since the AIDS epidemic became "official" in June 1981, there have been persistent underground rumors that AIDS is a man-made epidemic with a genetically engineered (HIV) virus which was deliberately introduced into American gays and African blacks for diabolic purposes. Although many people poo-poo such ideas as paranoid thinking, there is circumstantial evidence that supports the AIDS germ warfare theory. The "official" story supplied by the top AIDS expert, Robert Gallo, is that the AIDS virus originated in African green monkeys and somehow "jumped species" into African blacks. From there it supposedly spread to Manhattan via the Haitian connection.

I did a search and couldn't find this, so don't hate me if this has already been discussed before.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
There are a few threads going on on this. Just do a search on the topic. There is a lively debate between the skeptics and the conspircay types on this topic.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
There are a few threads going on on this. Just do a search on the topic. There is a lively debate between the skeptics and the conspircay types on this topic.

Can you link me? I still can't figure out how to use the ATS search effectively.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Search Results Page

[edit on 8/11/2004 by surfup]

new topics

top topics

join