It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question for Joseph

page: 1

join
share:
arc

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
how come you have so many stars when according to your profile you only joined today? And why does you name appear so similar to one of the admins who rarely comes on this board and now seems to have vanished off the member's list?

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I was wondering the same thing.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   
My account was created earlier by Mr. Gray, however, there was an error in my name. Today, I asked for a new account with the correct name.

Sorry for the confusion.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Ho,ho, ho you gotta be kidding me joe!

arc

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
so you've been here for a long time - why now have you decided to come forward?

And this board is not american, nor are many of the members american. We are here to discuss conspiratories - some of which involve US establishments. Is it not going against the principals of the forum that we turn in people who may question what some of these bodies stand for?

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
People... this is Thomas' friend.

He used to work for Thomas' company as a computer expert, he's now obviously with Homeland Security. Thomas was concerned about the "antiamerican" activity here and reported several members to this man.

If it wasn't for Thomas, we wouldn't be in this mess.

arc

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
all we need now are Ycon and All Seeing Eye to become DHS reps and reality will have become truly warped

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well hey Joe, waddaya know!

If that's true then Thomas did go a bit loopy. I hope he's okay.

[Edited on 31-3-2003 by kegs]

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If we need to contact you and the forum is down... what is your email address??

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This anything to do with April Fools Day by any chance?

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I only wonder why,when the bandwidth has been exceeded at least twice in the last week,space is being wasted at the end of the month and during a war on this??

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hey Joe,

No offense or anything, but get lost you half twit freedom stealing peice of shi.t. There's no reason our RIGHT to privacy should be violated. If your truly a freedom loving american then you should be all against this stupid bull shi.t. You believe in the constitution?

For the people, by the people ...

Yeah, well when the fuc.k did I get to voice MY opinion in haveing my freedom and right's stripped by you bastard's? Huh? When did I get a chance to say fuc.k you Bush and take your anti-american freedom stealing bullshi.t elsewhere? No ... I never got that chance, it was decided for me. For the people my as.s !!!

Freedom stealing bitc.h.

top topics

join