It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To those who think its oK to be cruel to Animals your Life Will Come...sad to say.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I weep like millions of others on this Earth, in fact I cannot look, because my heart rips in two....when the hard , and criminal bash and maim the defenceless animals that are trapped beside us on this Earth.

The barbaric cowardly scum who put Animals about to be slaughtered in Indonesia, what shining examples of Islam you are...not ...yet Australia is resuming Live Export of Cattle to your arms ...once again.

Animals ...we are Animals of th eworst most despicabl e kind ...for no animal on this Earth would do to Cattle what we all witnessed on Australian TV ie the edited (due to what?) showing of Indoneshian abbatoirs maiming and hacking still live Animals with smiles on their faces (the so called humans that is).

Now because the cash strapped cattlemen(sic) put pressure on a gutless Australian Government... millions of Live cattle exported to Islamic Nations will continue to be slowly exterminated , bashed on the head strangled , limbs hacked ect ect...yeah F********* , oh God we are perverters of Humanity , I cant weep for them poor animals because my heart won't be able to stop mate.

What hell are born into?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Well i'm sort of on the Fence with this issue. (Sorry)

What hell are born into?

Before humans were arose on the Earth; other animals always slaughtered other animals for food and we are animal to omnivores(Carnivore,Herbivore).

Animals ...we are Animals of th eworst most despicabl e kind ...for no animal on this Earth would do to Cattle what we all witnessed on Australian TV ie the edited (due to what?) showing of Indoneshian abbatoirs maiming and hacking still live Animals with smiles on their faces (the so called humans that is).

So the main difference maybe is do animals also enjoy killing their prey? (Or do they understand that they are inflicting pain and smiling about it.)

I think some animals may be more civilized than some Humans. (Look at elephants, Dolphins)

I'm not advocating such harsh treatment to animals (I am a omnivore). But i wish maybe they can find more humane ways to treat the animals before they are slaughtered

Thank you good thread.

edit on 7-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I could really go for a steak right now
But i dont think its funny to be cruel to animals truth is we eat them. To people staving chicken is a great meal and steak well your lucky. I don't agree with pumping them full of hormones and i will not eat veal i have eaten it but i had no clue it was veal. Also i will not be shamed into not eating meat its good and i like it. Do i want to see how its made hell no! but i dont like thinking about where milk comes from as well but i will still drink it with corn flakes in a bowl
edit on 7-7-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Its bad stuff allright. God gave us dominion over the earth but not to abuse it.

I am convinced when we finally learn to treat animals humanely it will be the sign of a qualitatively better example.

You know what bothers me the most? Not the conspicuious examples like religious slaughter of animals or the isolated cruelties of a psycho. No. What bothers me is the factory farming that goes on every day...millions of chickens, pigs, cattle in enormous suffering, living in obscene, unnatural conditions, often unable to move their whole lives, packed in like cargo with feeder tubes down their throat.

This is going on right now and we take part in it every time we eat meat.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Agree 100%

All animals , chickens,spiders even feel fear
...I once to my eternal shame saw an escaped chicken at a slaughterhouse... trembling.... hiding beneath the killing floor steps, I worked there for one night and I walked away from the wretched soul , and left it to its fate of being caught a few hours later and slaughtered.

This poor soul had witnessed his friends and family executed by humans , their body parts sent to the killing floor, he esacped...imagin ethe bloody fear and sorrow he endured, and I left that poor chicken to its fate , because that was what my role dictated , life is so sad....we/I can be so gutless /feeble, we are talking millions every day acroos the Earth, their hearts ripped apart.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Dr Expired because: smiling face not meant

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I agree OP...It makes me weep also when I see the abominable cruelty that is dealt out to the wonderful creature's on this planet

One can say that we are hunters, however should a hunter be cruel and torcher its prey ?

I don't know if this goes against ATS rules...but here is a link of whats going on...its very sickening.

Australian Export Cruelty Link

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Animals prey on each other in the wilds of our earth, as you stated, humans are also animals. However, I hate the slaughter farms that is just straight cruel. I hate people who hunt purely for sport, they are after the trophy not the meat. I'm on the fence with this critical topic. On one hand, the animals would over over populate and disease's would run rampant. Then the other hand, how many species do we extinct, or bring to the brink of extinction?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Think logically ... when we are young we get nurishment from the milk of our mothers ... cows graciously provide milk to the world free of charge ... thus they should (and are in certain parts) be revered as holy ... would you slit the throat of your mother just to consume her ... NO! ... so why oh why would we do the same to the generous cows that provide us with the same nurishment ... the mother cow is holy and its a shame to see the organized raising and slaughter of them ... one day hopefully this will change but for now i dont see it happening.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It is sad indeed that Australia has resumed its live cattle exports to satisfy the selfish dictates of the Islamists in the region.

Could India find it in their hearts to import these cattle instead ?

new topics

top topics

join