It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Hate Towards Jesus Christ on ATS?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by chancemusky
I dont think people hate the idea of jesus, just what some of his "followers" do. Also, christianity is one of the most familiar religions to most of ATS.

Nope I hate the idea of a jesus, yes sir. it's used for so many things. political, military, personal lives are wasted away on it.
I like the idea we should be nice to each other yeah, but we dont need a jesus for that. it's very misleading.
and the fact that this jesus exists alongside the devil or lucifer or whatever the crap you people believe.
it's all a story. nothing more. I wish it wasnt familiar at all. we could be soooo much better off without it.

i'm obviously not being the nicest right now as this is one of few things that gets me emotionally charged.
I believe in people, in life, in the REAL.

I agree with you.
Maybe Jesus never even walked on the earth, and even doesn't exist.

These people never knew Jesus, and they are better off then the believers. (balanced, law of nature)

I like it real, just like you
edit on 7-7-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Try linking the rest of us to the thread.. I will edit this after you have!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by archasama
reply to post by yourmaker

Enforcing something on people makes them hate that particular thing. So the only outcome of your "scientific dictatorship" would be a world full of religious fanatics that hate science. They'd burn all books regarding science, hang scientists and so on...

good point but then what's the outcome of the Religious dictatorship we're in now? hopefully they are equal in a sense.
I would hope to maintain a balance. It all depends what you are enforcing.
If we start enforcing that everyone wake up to a pancake breakfast on the beach, are people going to be burning pancakes? Can't we enforce "good" things? (if you don't like pancakes then yes this will suck) lmao... I need sleep.

What religious dictatorship? Oh are you are referring to the not so secret luciferians that control everything behind the scenes? Or the Islamic ones in the Middle East? Either way, they in no way represent the Christian faith. And even if people claim to be Christian and they do horrible things that "make Christians hypocrites," you can be sure 100% that they are not at all Christian. After all, that is what politicians do, make false claims about themselves and the things they will do. They will tell any lie to endear the people to convince them they have the purest intentions. But once they get their power they show their true colors by being the liars and thieves they really are. Much like Obama who also pretends to be a Christian, but his track record shows otherwise.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Its just very sad....that Jesus Christ is the only Deity that is being ridiculed here on ATS...or is that allowed to be ridiculed?....I don't know just wonderin ...why the vilifying and hate towards Jesus?

If you're trying to say the owners, admins, mods of ATS allow and support the ridicule of Christ on this site with
malice.

I have never heard anything farther from the truth.
The members are a different story. I can assure you I have seen the haters banned a number of times. Just like everyone who gets to mouthy. No special treatment going on, I guaranttee that. Nor the other way either.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
subtiteld.

Believers claim to have a monoply on the truth (thats what I believe)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Was "Jesus" a "bastard" & the Church tried to Cover it up with the VirginBirth Stories?

CHRISTIANITY is a LIE which covers a SINISTER agenda

Been in both of them, working on a response to the second. Like I said, just roll with it

edit on 7/7/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/7/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
There are billions of people on this planet that believe in God under many different faiths and who live peaceably together or separately.

What did 9/11 accomplish? Hatred of Islam and the warped brief that all followers of this religion are crazed killers.

Ten years on we are getting leaks that Mossad agents were involved in 9/11 and that Zionists are behind the plans for the NWO. What would this accomplish? Hated of all Jews.

Now we are seeing the anti Christian movement swing into full gear.

Whether or not you have a belief in God, surely you can connect all of the above? That there is a concerted effort underway to set up the idea that one rotten apple in a barrel spoils them all.

Most non-believers have encountered evil, yet they cannot allow themselves to believe in the opposite.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Im an atheist, but think Jesus Christ is a great role model for people. I'm sure he would be a great guy and would be disgusted with the actions of so many people who claim to be his followers.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Theoretician

Is it my eyesight or are the figures slowly getting shorter again. Please say my future relatives aren't destined to grow and tail and big ears again, once was enough.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Because he's not here to defend himself.

It's always easier to say bad things about the guy "over there" that you've never met, but just heard second-hand stories about. Except for those who think they are channeling him, the only way most of us can know this guy is through other people's stories about him. And let's face it: These stories have suffered in their accuracy as time has worn on, assuming any of them were accurate in the first place.

From what I've heard of the dude, I think it would be cool to meet him. But the guy was a man with a mission who found himself on a planet that really didn't understand what he was talking about. So I guess he did the best he could.

The rest, as they say, is history.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
You may recall that Jesus said the world would hate Him and it would hate those who believe in Him.

The problem with Christianity is not Jesus Christ, it's people. They set a bad example. They merchandise Him for profit. Ironic, when He had "no place to lay His head."

The story of Jesus is so simple, it seems unbelieveable to many people. God created Man, Man disobeyed God, so God saved the Man that He made by taking the punishment for Man. Simple. Straightforward. However, He told us it would be a stumblingblock to many.

Lucky for all of us, He said "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do."

He takes your abuse, but He still loves you and forgives you.

I look up to Him. He's one hell of a man. He's King of Kings, Lord of Lords, and I am forever in His debt.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Christ is not some fairy tale at all..

Really? Prove it.

Since the supposed "miracles" of Jesus, no one has been shown to walk on water, turn water into wine, heal the blind and lame with a gesture of their hand, etc.

I will happily believe there was an individual named "Jesus" or something like that, who wasn't WHITE as common historical portrayals make him out to be. I believe this man was a very good man, had a lot of charisma and was speaking of very true and common sense things, like equality, tolerance, respect and peace.

I do NOT believe his birth was anything but normal nor was he imbued with super natural powers. I think all said miracles were attributed to him AFTER his death when the word of mouth became stories, the stories became legends and the legends became myths.

Do I hate Jesus? No. Do I hate what he stands for? Certainly not. Do I hate the *people* that preach lies in his name and his beliefs? Too right I do.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
You may recall that Jesus said the world would hate Him and it would hate those who believe in Him.

That does not strike you as a preemptive ass-covering?

Originally posted by Jim Scott
He's King of Kings, Lord of Lords, and I am forever in His debt.

Unless you're talking about Kevin Spacey, I totally disagree.
edit on 7/7/11 by Magnivea because: tags

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Very well said

Nice to see when someone really see's the truth about it like you do..

I'm amazed by Christ and the things he does, and is still doing right now.. People that really know him, know exactly what it feels like to hear all of this hatred spewed out every day..

I would already be dead right now, except he kept me from death and gave me the chance to improve myself some years ago. He appeared to me in visions and showed unbeliveable mercy and caring when none was deserved.. That is someone any critical thinking person would want to be friends with in my opinion..

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Jesus is so great that he allows suffering

Bombing with depleted uranium in Libya. (innocent people death)
Letting people starve to death ( children of north korea)
Letting humanity serve a few. Chained in prison by monetairy concept.
Well I could go on and on. (We the people allow this to happen, we are guilty)

I think, if we dont act like jesus right now. There is no forgiving.

People pray and pray, but pay for murder across the borders? Hypocrites is what we are.

Jesus will shine when we will rise ( If he even exist. You could replace jesus by the Galactic Federation)

We should be heartbroken merely about the news that the Indians in Brazil are being murdered just for the profitiers for making money. So you pray for your self, I will not rest untill we are on the streets. (This is the only way)

( I am non religious.) For the believers I will go with the bible story so far that Jesus was a member of the Galactic federation, just like Mohammed etc was)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
As most fierce "believers", the OP and those following in his trail have a persecution complex towards the ones questioning their faith.
No, we don't hate you, we just have a different point of view, much closer to the reality we live in and therefore provable, but the likes of you won't let us be. You feel cornered by your own cowardice in confronting life as it comes to you, choosing to expect solutions from a fictional deity which never answers your questions and wishes, and instead of reckoning with your failure, you choose to bitch and bite and accuse everyone else for your frustrations.
This thread isn't about people hating your jesus. It is about religious fanatics hating everyone else. Why won't you just complain to your omnipotent friends about our unwillingness to bend over, and let them have their ways with us ? Here's why, because deep inside even you don't believe in their existence, but your overblown vanity just won't let go, and you end up taking everything on a personal level.
You cannot control yourself, because your are used to being controlled by those figments of someone else's imagination. And you are wrong, and this is your problem, so please keep it to yourselves or talk to a shrink.
In the end, we just don't care about your religious beliefs as much as you do care about our lack of

edit on 7-7-2011 by trisvonbis because: typing error

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I've never heard of anyone who really hates Jesus.

There are a lot of people who hate Christianity, religions, intolerance, etc. But I have not heard of anyone who hates Jesus here on ATS and elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I've seen plenty of threads over the years started by a Christian that basically call all non-believers anything from deluded to demons. It goes both ways - except I find it's only the Christians who cry and scream and whinge about it. What's with the persecution complex?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
You see that hatred only on ATS? It's a worldwide demonic phenomenon. Why would the extreme left wing, including homosexual activists and rabid feminists, make an alliance with the psychotic murderous Muslim jihadists who despise women and execute homosexuals? Easy answer. The both share a hatred of Jesus Christ. Leftist ideology (Communism) is a demonic parody of politics. Muslim jihad is a demonic parody of religion. Both are Satanic. Who hates Jesus more than he who prowls the earth like a hungry lion seeking to devour souls?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Reply to post by Dr Expired

Ha...lol. There is just as much love for your imaginary deity on here as there is hate. But your faith in the zombie jewish carpenter has blinded you to something called reality.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join