It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Hate Towards Jesus Christ on ATS?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Because there is no proof that Jesus or god don't exist , does not mean there is proof that they do exist.

Christianity is a crutch for the lame.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Enforcing something on people makes them hate that particular thing. So the only outcome of your "scientific dictatorship" would be a world full of religious fanatics that hate science. They'd burn all books regarding science, hang scientists and so on...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by archasama

Enforcing something on people makes them hate that particular thing. So the only outcome of your "scientific dictatorship" would be a world full of religious fanatics that hate science. They'd burn all books regarding science, hang scientists and so on...

good point but then what's the outcome of the Religious dictatorship we're in now? hopefully they are equal in a sense.
I would hope to maintain a balance. It all depends what you are enforcing.
If we start enforcing that everyone wake up to a pancake breakfast on the beach, are people going to be burning pancakes? Can't we enforce "good" things? (if you don't like pancakes then yes this will suck) lmao... I need sleep.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Yes , and who created Nature ?????????????????

Also for the record ,

The Living God drew a line in the sand on 16/07/1994
Your precious scientists lied about it then , along with your possessed leadership .

Google it , ... it was the ONE day in modern history , the naysayers actually pulled their
masquerade heads in 1

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Reply to post by Dr Expired

Because this site let's people have a modicum of free will.

I think Jews and Israel have it worse, personally.

But Yeshua said it will be as such in the last days.

Just roll with it. When you come across sceptics, just post your supporting evidence, and leave them be. You have given them the opportunity to make the choice, and the blood is off of your hands.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy

Also for the record ,

Your precious scientists lied about it then , along with your possessed leadership .

Google it , ... it was the ONE day in modern history , the naysayers actually pulled their
masquerade heads in 1

Why can't nature just be? It has always been and always will be. existing in a constant state. but that's not god.

"Your precious scientists lied about it then , along with your possessed leadership ."

you're good at this. "my leadership" is no man, woman or child. I answer to no one.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by Dr Expired

Because this site let's people have a modicum of free will.

I think Jews and Israel have it worse, personally.

But Yeshua said it will be as such in the last days.

Just roll with it. When you come across sceptics, just post your supporting evidence, and leave them be. You have given them the opportunity to make the choice, and the blood is off of your hands.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I agree with you , all iam trying to say is why the selectivity?

Would a thread accusing say see I cannot even say it because we all know its dangerous to accuse Islamic or Judean Prophets of being you know...be allowed to live?

We know as adults they would be closed or deleted?

Yet on this sub forum the one referring albeit questioningly that Jesus was a you know is thriving, I am just wondering if this is not some sort of conspiracy?
For th erecord yes I believe Jesus Christ is real and is a living spirit , that can heal and save .

I don.t hate jews or muslims who say this is a lie, that Jesus is this is this and that.

Just asking here on ATS why only Jesus can be openly vilified?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Also for the record ,

masquerade heads in 1

I looked up that date out of curiosity, and the following are what I found:

- "Sisters Rosensweig" closes at Barrymore Theater NYC after 556 perfs
- 1st parts of Comet Shoemaker-Levy hits Jupiter (until July 22nd)
- 3 tenors-Placid Domingo, Luciano Parvoti, Jose Carreras, perform in LA
- Anna Nicole Smith (26) weds ½ billionaire J Howard Marshall II (89)
- Baseball Night in America premieres (no Saturday day games)
- Comet Shoemaker-Levy collides with Jupiter
- Shreveport Pirates 1st CFL home game (vs Toronto Argonauts)
- Spanish fishing boats sink a French fishing boat over fishing rights
- Sweden shuts out Bulgaria 4-0, to finish 3rd in the World Cup

Which one of those things has anything to do with what you're talking about?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Also for the record ,

masquerade heads in 1

Why can't nature just be? It has always been and always will be. existing in a constant state. but that's not god.

"Your precious scientists lied about it then , along with your possessed leadership ."

you're good at this. "my leadership" is no man, woman or child. I answer to no one.

You answer to no-one , but they have all of your answers in their back pocket .
They lie to, and manipulate you on a daily basis .
You need to wake up from the witchcraft spell you're under .
Time is short for that test !

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
There is definite increase in posts dropping in hatred of Christians. Some subtle, some blatant.
Why would this be? Let's see.... TPTB already accomplished it against the Islamic religion. Now they've moved on to Christianity.

None of my friends in life who are not religious ever drop comments like the ones I'm seeing on ATS and other boards, and even in the MSM. I wonder why that is? Maybe they're not paid to do a job?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexander_Supertramp

Ask the not=so=eminent Shoemaker and Levy ,
about who created , discovered , and destined that comet in 1991 .
... even named it ! in 1991 ...

Also while you're at it ,
ask Hilary Clinton what she was doing on the 15/07/1994

hint ..... talking to said God about maybe forgiving her previous actions
I was present at that interview ....

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

How is it a fairy tale when the Bible is historically accurate about things science once thought were false, such as the existence of Ninneveh for example, and were later proved wrong because they ended up finding the remains of the city. Jesus Christ did in fact exist as well as the apostles, he was documented by the Jewish historian Josephus who was not even a believer of Christ as the messiah and accounted his miracles to the use of sorcery, and this historian's writings are widely used by scholars today for information of that era. So he certainly did exist. Obviously, I believe everything in the Bible to be true, and while you may not, you can not discard it as a fairy tale being it's full of historical facts. And the fact someone was surprised that Christians use the Bible as the "be all end all" is what being a Christian means, logic should have told you that. And as for you feeling sick when you think of Jesus Christ, I believe that says a whole lot about your true feelings. Having hate for Jesus Christ doesn't say you do not believe he exists, it says you do believe he exists and hate the authority he has over you. Because He is Lord of all, whether you worship him or curse him.

As for the OP, great thread I've noticed the exact same thing here on this site and I was thinking of doing a thread of this nature. Sign of the times my friend. Weird how my Bible is always right.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

i do not hate your fantasy , that would be silly wouldnt it

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I wasn't smearing your character at all, sort of funny you took it that way...

And about what you see... You only see what you allow yourself to see, and your seeing is quite biased towards yourself, judging from what you have said so far...

I have no ill will against you for anything you believe or know.. quite the contrary, I wish you well in fact..

Just trying to show that sometimes our worst obstacles can actually be ourselves, no matter what it is that we believe...It all stems from the negative virtues that people naturally have, like pride, stubborness, closed minded about some things while open minded about others, etc, etc..

Having a heart that is hard as stone will always keep new data from updating anyone's "lifecycle"

Just food for thought.. it can be good for anyone

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Well, for one Christians are easier and safer to pick on. They get mad and are likely to pout in the corner or if they get real fired up preach/picket/protest. If they get really really fired up they may or at least try to pass a law. A few crazy ones go on a killing spree. A lot of Eastern religions, including many Muslims just look at you like your crazy, feel sorry for you and go about their business. Make a crazy Muslim think you insulted Mohammad and they will try to kill you, everyone you know or that knew you and anyone else they can get at.

Also, I think a few Serendipity quotes from Dogma (1999) pretty much sums it up.

The whole book's gender-biased. A woman's responsible for original sin. A woman cuts Samson's coif of power. A woman asks for the head of John the Baptist. Read that book again sometime. Women are painted as bigger antagonists than the Egyptians and Romans combined

I have issues with anyone who treats God like a burden instead of a blessing, like some Catholics. You people don't celebrate your faith. You mourn it.

When are you people going to learn? It's not about who's right or wrong. No denomination's nailed it yet, and they never will because they're all too self-righteous to realize that it doesn't matter what you have faith in, just that you have faith. Your hearts are in the right place, but your brains need to wake up.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I think it is probably because people here like to think logically and scientifically... Well that is what I would like to believe!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
God, Jesus, Aliens, UFOs, Reptilian Humanoids, pretty much fall into the same catagory. Non-existent. Until I see with my own eyes. Then it's not real and don't exist. It's just another storyline to another good movie or a figure to draw for your next canvas. That's it.

edit on 7-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
for me it breaks down like this,

i believe aliens exist but i cannot prove it - there are reams of text published in books about them but that is still not proof

some people believe god exists - there are reams of text published in books about god but that is still not proof

what i get annoyed with is Christians get on here and TELL us he exists and always seem to quote the bible as proof... if we deny he was/is real they won't "allow" it and come back with some other response

shall i quote a ufo book about aliens to prove their existence?

get my point?

i do think some people "bash" Christianity posts....

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Forgive them, as they not know what they do.

He (or she) who is without sin, may cast the first stone.

Heaven is like a Mustard seed.

Your faith has healed you.

Thanks for your post.

We are tolerent of fire here.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I honestly believe no one else on ATS has read the thread that motivated me to start this thead...Have I entered a "dark room "on the ATS site?
Please someone acknowledge you have read the thread Iam angered by, the one that calls Christ a .... and such things...or am I going mad?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join