It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Hate Towards Jesus Christ on ATS?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

"Like I said, you need to study more."....

Sorry I couldn't expound the full volume of my knowledge to you in this forum...

Thanks Dad...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid

"Like I said, you need to study more."....

Sorry I couldn't expound the full volume of my knowledge to you in this forum...

Thanks Dad...

No worries. All I'm saying is that people shouldn't be so quick to refute something if they don't have all the facts.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Gee,... under that premise, nobody should comment on anything...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid

Gee,... under that premise, nobody should comment on anything...

I know, especially when they have no knowledge of such topics.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

You got me...

SNAP!!

end of discussion...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy
reply to post by Dr Expired

For the evil/demon possessed people of the world ,

This is one good reason Christians get so much flak in here. Satan and Demons are your main focus, that is all you talk about in here. Christians never research the origins of their religion, or even try to find out how it came to be. They try to get everyone to join their CULT, and try to hijack any thread about ET life that pops up. I just saw one a little while ago. A serious discussion was going on, and some dogmatic freak just had to say, "all aliens are demons." How many time have we heard that one, members? A good discussion on Reincarnation, ET Life, The Occult, OBEs, Astral Travel, Finding of Ancient Knowledge and objects, and a few other things simply cannot be discussed in here without one of you all coming in with your rhetoric. And it's always the same things, the same sentences, the same Bible verses. I tend to think you are all related, or at least all go to the same church. Some of us are just not interested in religion, especially yours. Some of us have actually read the Bible(s) and many other religious texts and just know the truth of the matter. Some of us do not believe in your fairy tales, or your made up deities, and want no part of it. Some hail from other worlds and think all of you are brainwashed. Need I say more here?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

hating God/Jesus is their only goal in life .

ATS only reflects the attitude of the world at large .

Jesus did nothing wrong , and that cannot be tolerated .

They are particularly pissed off at the Living God , for

derailing their beast economies ......

Praise God !

You idiot... It is not the demon nor is it the "evil" god that makes our people hate your "holy" lords. its the fact that they simply were not there when they were needed. A savior you call him! A joyous, protecting, lifebringer you call his father! Youre wrong. Its their fault gor which my people are killed every day. And the others, including myself, who live an outcast in society. I am 14 f*cking years old, and you say i am protected? Saved? Joyful? I turned my back a year ago upon seeing they were never there for me, and i was left behind by your oh-so-harsh reality in which you suffer so greatly *rolls eyes*. you see, christians are blind to the light which you claim to protect you. You claim it to be the light of truth, the light of love. I, however look at it as a shroud. If you were born into the shroud and lived your life in it, it is not until you leave it to see that there is more. You see the truth! Your god speaks lies. He is the true preacher of hate. Before the rise of christianity, satan was the god of light, truth, wisdom, and power by knowledge. And it was your god that called him an imposter! You speak his hate, how evil he supposedly is. Your god speaks the lies, the shroud. You see demons attack people everyday, but they are merely people, but bodiless. You anger them, you outcast them, hate them for no reason, and try to kill them! 'Tis you who has fueled the flame of hatred. I, however, am a true man of open mind. I was born into a christian/catholic family. I have befriended the demons you call evil. They do not possess me, nor do they influence me. They have simply lifted the shroud, and today, i am able to call myself free! I see the truth. And they speak the same. It has made me look at them for what they are-- people. One in particular has caught my attention. It lives inside of me, though doesnt possess me (or atleast after i left the faith). Even to my surprise, it actually protects me. He is not evil, just naturally savage (as were the native americans, so drop it). He will protect me at all costs, even if itd mean killing the person. He has even used black magic, and odd abilities to make them simply fall on the spot. But this is all in protection, and NEVER in meaningless hate! Please, the only thing i wish to do is pull people from the shroud of dark lies into the light of truth. To be honest, our gods should switch places
Even if you deny everything i say, please consider all this, and my next statement. My words are deep, though im only 14. My views are those of the enlightened, since i am. I have yet to research even that which is little more than basic in any religion. My knowledge is as i have learned by what the true god of wisdom has given me. Please, form your own ideas of the truth. You are not bound by what a book or what i have said to freethinking. And please, if you have anything private to say, consult my signature

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Dr Expired.

If you are a Christian and you don't know why then there is a serious problem in your understanding and knowledge of things spiritual. Go talk to someone mature in the faith. Easier than that, just read your Bible.

If your not a real Christian (maybe just a good person or a religious person) then my apoligies, I could see why you wouldn't know.
edit on 10-7-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

This is one good reason Christians get so much flak in here. Satan and Demons are your main focus, that is all you talk about in here. Christians never research the origins of their religion, or even try to find out how it came to be. They try to get everyone to join their CULT, and try to hijack any thread about ET life that pops up. I just saw one a little while ago. A serious discussion was going on, and some dogmatic freak just had to say, "all aliens are demons." How many time have we heard that one, members? A good discussion on Reincarnation, ET Life, The Occult, OBEs, Astral Travel, Finding of Ancient Knowledge and objects, and a few other things simply cannot be discussed in here without one of you all coming in with your rhetoric. And it's always the same things, the same sentences, the same Bible verses. I tend to think you are all related, or at least all go to the same church. Some of us are just not interested in religion, especially yours. Some of us have actually read the Bible(s) and many other religious texts and just know the truth of the matter. Some of us do not believe in your fairy tales, or your made up deities, and want no part of it. Some hail from other worlds and think all of you are brainwashed. Need I say more here?

Thats funny some say that of what you think too!

See, I still laugh at those that seriously believe in evolution, not just as it has been taught because we will believe anything taught to us, but seriously believe. I've never lost a one on one verbal discussion on evolution with someone. Never. Why? because they can't answer the questions Iask. Yes, I can't prove God but evolution is suppossed to be real, funny no one can answer my questions. I do not have time here to do a debate on it becauase the answers needs to be spontaneous to find out what people really believe from the heart and not allow time to 'think' up a response to support your self.

So you se, there are a lot of us who think you are brainwashed. I guess when we are both dead the truth will b known aye!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

edit on 10-7-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz

Thats funny some say that of what you think too!

See, I still laugh at those that seriously believe in evolution, not just as it has been taught because we will believe anything taught to us, but seriously believe. I've never lost a one on one verbal discussion on evolution with someone. Never. Why? because they can't answer the questions Iask. Yes, I can't prove God but evolution is suppossed to be real, funny no one can answer my questions. I do not have time here to do a debate on it becauase the answers needs to be spontaneous to find out what people really believe from the heart and not allow time to 'think' up a response to support your self.

So you se, there are a lot of us who think you are brainwashed. I guess when we are both dead the truth will b known aye!

Agreed evolution is nothing more than a belief system, a religion and a false one at that. It honestly takes more faith to believe in the myth of evolution then it does a intelligent designer.

Evolution is a joke, a big hoax, and anyone with an honest perspective can see that clearly.

For some it not possible though because they have been brainwashed and indoctrinated from an early age especially the kids of today.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamsession

The elevation of mythology to dogma and absolutism has resulted in the murder of MILLIONS throughout our history.

Prove?

crusaders / inquisition / taliban / jihad / suicide bombers etc. etc. etc.

the hotel was set fire and 37 poets and guests were killed just because the prominent author who held the opening speech was an atheist.

The Crusades were political in nature. They were meant to repel the Muslim invasion of Europe. Moreso, the tally of the deaths is in the thousands.

The Inquisition killed around 1200 people.

If you live in the Middle East, you know very well that "Jihad" (holy war) is a wildcard term that has no meaning. Everything is a "Jihad", even when the reasons are not religious, since you cannot fully separate the political of the religious in the middle east.

The Taliban is a political organization. Moreso, the tally of the deaths is in the thousands.

The total tally of suicide bombings is 14599 until 2006 (Source). I do not possess updated statistics, but I find it rather unlikely that enough people were killed to tally up to even a million. I am, however, open to be proven wrong. Moreso, suicide bombings are demonstrably political in nature. See the article for evidence.

At worst, you can ascribe some thousands of deaths to religion. A lot of thousands, but still far less than even a million. Where is your evidence for "the murder of MILLIONS throughout our history" ?
edit on 11/7/2011 by Leahn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
Agreed evolution is nothing more than a belief system, a religion and a false one at that. It honestly takes more faith to believe in the myth of evolution then it does a intelligent designer.

Evolution is a joke, a big hoax, and anyone with an honest perspective can see that clearly.

I agree. My opinion on the Theory of Evolution is the following: "All civilizations in history had a creation myth. It didn't always involve a god."
edit on 11/7/2011 by Leahn because: spelling

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by brendenbaine

14 or not, you are quite wise in the ways of the world, my friend. A long time ago, I began to study the Rituals of the Golden Dawn, and practice them quite frequently. One in particular caught my fancy, it is designed so the practitioner can meet and speak to his/her "Holy Guardian Angel," or more simply, one's Higher Self, or Spirit Self. It took me 7 days of preparation, meditation, bread and water diet, ritual baths, and so on, but I was determined to see this through, no matter the cost. On the day I began early, with the Sunrise. As I got into the ritual, I suddenly found myself in another dimension of time and space. I looked up, and saw two beings, the most beautiful beings I have ever laid eyes on. They were male and female, identical twins. they were of a silver glow, and had piercing ice blue eyes. Both had silvery wings, and it struck me that this is where people got the idea for Angelic Beings. As I looked at them, they smiled in unison, and pointed to their right. I looked, and there was a cave entrance. I approached, and went into the cave. It was dark in there, but a red glow made enough light that I could see clearly. There was a narrow, crooked path strewn with rocks going down the middle, and on each side of this was like a ditch. On the other sides of the two ditches were walls with small little alcoves, or little caves in them, in a row. From each alcove came the glow of two red eyes. I counted them as I walked the path, there were exactly 72, the same number of Demons said to be held captive my Solomon the King, and of several other references I had read. I looked directly at each of the pairs of eyes, unafraid and undaunted. When I had reached that back of the cave, I stopped and turned around. From each alcove came a thunderous applause from the beings in there. I could actually see their little hands clapping. I walked quickly back to the entrance, and again up to the silver beings that were my Higher Self. The both smiled at me, and I was again back in my circle, back in the 3rd dimension.

I began to realize a change in myself immediately. I am a diagnosed Bi-Polar, and was prone to manic episodes. these just stopped completely. I was no longer angry, and found it very difficult even to get angry. I discovered that when anyone stole from me, screwed me over, or hurt me, or one of my own, things would come down on them hard and fast. I saw a rather large business completely fail after filing a lawsuit against me. A moving company that was holding some furniture for me stole some of it, they went under, the owner's wife left him, then the business caught fire, and his insurance was past due. A man who hit me in the face for defending a woman he was after met a violent death the very next day in a car crash. A guy who ripped me off for some pain drugs I had got caught with them and got 5 years in prison. The list goes on, but you get the drift. I think you are right, OP. Instead of being afraid of these beings that live within each and every one of us, take control over them, and make them your friends. Today I fear nothing. I have no Lord or Master, do not need one.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

It is impossible to prove that the theory of evolution is absolutely true. By the same measure, it is impossible to prove Creation is true. The theory of evolution maintains that plant evolution, animal evolution and the major geological changes to the earth unfolded over billions of years. Thus, the full theory cannot be demonstrated in a laboratory. Also, processes like the rise of mountains and severe erosion are simply too slow to be observed during one person's lifetime. A Creator God figure cannot be proved either, and to many, this concept simply does not make sense. The wrench in the machine here is that sea shells have been found in the mountains, and former cities have been found beneath the seas. When I look at early man, and look at modern man, I see an evolutionary difference in them. Even when I look at myself at 57 years of age, I can clearly see that I have evolved during my lifetime. So yes, some forms of evolution does in fact exist, I can prove it to myself. I cannot, however, prove that a God created me just as I am today. Also, from reading and studying the biblical texts, all agree that the Creator God is perfect. right? Then why are his most prized creations so imperfect?
And why is his World so messed up? Why does his creations kill each other over religion? These are questions that really need answers.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

You are among the few that is capable of looking past the excuse of age, seeing the enlightened where it exists, rather than denying such. For that, i thank you. I havent gone through any rituals, etc. since its difficult enough hiding all this from my family as it is. Although, the same happens with me as far as the revenge of misfortune. Although its not quite as often for "karma" to find the other person as it does for you, it does on occasion. Its probably because of the way i am: if anyone hurts me or anyone like me in any way possible, i normally deal with it myself, rather than even spare the time for their fortune to turn on them

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Also, from reading and studying the biblical texts, all agree that the Creator God is perfect. right? Then why are His most prized creations so imperfect? And why is His world so messed up? Why does His creations kill each other over religion? These are questions that really need answers.

You do know that "from reading and studying the biblical texts", all those answers are given right there in the Bible, don't you?

* Why are His most prized creations so imperfect?

Sin brought upon mankind decay and death. We're imperfect because we refuse to acknowledge God's way as the only possible way that is perfect, and we insist on trying on a trial-and-fail basis to find another "perfect" way that is not God's. [Ecclesiastes 8:9, Jeremiah 10:23, Proverbs 3:6]

* And why is His world so messed up?

Because Satan is rulling it. [Luke 4:5-6]

* Why does His creations kill each other over religion?

It is in the best interest of Satan to muddle up things as much as he can so he is free to pursue the true worshippers without calling much attention to it. [2 Corinthians 4:4, John 15:18-21]

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Leahn

This is called circular logic friend. God created us as imperfect beings and then gave one of his Angels dominion over us, so we can never really be perfect. We are born into Sin, we are all Sinners, and the only redemption is giving up everything that makes us free to someone we have no idea even exits.

The truth of the matter here is that we are all Divine Spirits. No exceptions. The human spacesuit you see in the mirror is just that, a suit. It is not you at all. You are supposed to be evolving into a higher vibrational being, and learning how to be a creator(ess) in your own right. Beings above us on the evolutionary scale are not Gods, they are much like us, what we will be when we reach their level. Humanity is kept in the dark for good reason. If this were suddenly to just come out, look at what would happen to society. Religious organizations would crumble overnight. People would not go to work anymore. Services would go down, there would be riots in the streets, Chaos would be the order of the day.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

God created us as imperfect beings and then gave one of his Angels dominion over us, so we can never really be perfect. We are born into Sin, we are all Sinners, and the only redemption is giving up everything that makes us free to someone we have no idea even exits.

God created us as perfect. God made an exception to us on His rulebook. As long as we remained sinless, we would have been granted such exception. But we decided to not to remain sinless, therefore we became imperfect.

Neither did God grant Satan dominion over us. We requested of God that He did so, and He acquiesced.

The idea that we need to "give up everything that makes us free" is ludicrous. You're not free today. You're merely suffering from a bias called "loss-aversion bias".

The truth of the matter here is that we are all Divine Spirits. No exceptions. The human spacesuit you see in the mirror is just that, a suit. It is not you at all. You are supposed to be evolving into a higher vibrational being, and learning how to be a creator(ess) in your own right. Beings above us on the evolutionary scale are not Gods, they are much like us, what we will be when we reach their level. Humanity is kept in the dark for good reason. If this were suddenly to just come out, look at what would happen to society. Religious organizations would crumble overnight. People would not go to work anymore. Services would go down, there would be riots in the streets, Chaos would be the order of the day.

I don't see your argument. I am sure that you have your reasons to believe this, and I neither desire to dispute them, nor debate them. You're entitled to your own beliefs and I won't belite you for them.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

To not believe that Jesus is the Messiah, that he was a real person in the historical record and was resurrected is irrational.

Through the life of Jesus he fulfills every single one of the Old Testament Prophecies that pointed towards who the Savior/Redeemer of the world would be. The probabilities have been calculated on any one man fulfilling all these prophecies. The probabilities of Jesus fulfilling 48 of the prophecies accidentally or coincidentally is 1 in 10 to the power of 157 (source: "Evidence that demand a Verdict - Josh McDowell). That is a lower probability that 1 atom in the entire known universe and you are saying that Christianity is based on fairytales!!!

Jesus' life is confirmed in such books as 'The Case for Christ' or "The Case for the Real Jesus" each by Lee Strobel. How about all the archeological evidence that confirms the biblical account. Noah's Ark has been found in eastern Turkey, the Turkish govt have even made a national park out of the site (www.arkdiscovery.com...). The site of the Egyptian Red Sea crossing has been found with all these chariot wheels underwater (www.arkdiscovery.com...). So to the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah (www.arkdiscovery.com...).

How is it that the Bible perfectly describes the characteristics of the Beast Power, the force that will oppose God's people and who's seat Satan gives it power. We find the descriptions of this power completely fulfilled in the Papacy. We find that that the Jesuits who work directly for the Papacy are the ones you developed modern Freemasonry, Illuminati, New Age Movement ect ect...

I one is to really live in the real world then they need a strong understanding of the Bible and prophecy, it explains the vast amount of what is happening behind the scenes.

Just wait of the counterfeited second coming of Jesus Christ Satan is soon to stage performing various miracles to lead the multitudes stray and saying that he has changed the 4th commandment to Sunday. When this happens you will known the supernatural exists and the prophetic power of God's Word the Holy Bible.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join