It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Hate Towards Jesus Christ on ATS?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God

I am NOT religious at all, I am only forgiven.

What did you do that required forgiveness?
Who forgave you?
edit on 7-7-2011 by traditionaldrummer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

You feel sick when you try to believe in Jesusq because you are of Satan, plain and simple . It is compelling to me that so called intelligent people talk of the nine as a fairy tale when the historical evidence it has produced has and does assist on archeological digs. I will not waste my time trying to plant the seed of truth to people like you but I will tell you that you will live to see the return of Christ and I don't ask you to believe just remember this statement.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

As I suspected, not a single person could provide an example that corroborates the claim made in the thread title and OP.

I'd still like to see one.
Well, I guess I'll turn myself in. I'm that person, I hate all religions. I mean I'm not going to blow up churches, stab priests, or go on a religious-killing-spree, but I just hate the idea of religions in general.

Is there anything wrong with that? I don't think so, I gave some valid reasons in that big chunk I posted on the last page.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

I am NOT religious at all, I am only forgiven.

What did you do that required forgiveness?
Who forgave you?
edit on 7-7-2011 by traditionaldrummer because: (no reason given)

I don't need to prove anything to you. I can see that all you like to do is play run around games insulting people and I tire quickly at those.
I've already had 100 times the success than you in the music world and it looks like if you don't change your ways it will be the same in the next world as well.
Goodbye.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
As I suspected, not a single person could provide an example that corroborates the claim made in the thread title and OP.

I think you've made your position pretty clear.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

I don't need to prove anything to you. I can see that all you like to do is play run around games insulting people and I tire quickly at those.
I've already had 100 times the success than you in the music world and it looks like if you don't change your ways it will be the same in the next world as well.
Goodbye.
Wow where did that come from? Are the personal attacks necessary? Clearly he hit the nail on the head if you can't answer his question and instead rely on ad-hominem attacks.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Its the people that preach that get attacked, not necessarily the religion. Regardless, people let this crap run they're lives.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

Whoa talk about insulting people!

I haven't seen traditionaldrummer insult one person.

Do you get butthurt because he uses reason and logic when faced with your claims about god?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Just like some other 'christians' I used to know....

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Goodbye.

You, sir, are an arrogant jackass.
Let's hope your Jesus can cure you of that.
Best of luck and good day to you.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godsontoo

You feel sick when you try to believe in Jesusq because you are of Satan, plain and simple . It is compelling to me that so called intelligent people talk of the nine as a fairy tale when the historical evidence it has produced has and does assist on archeological digs. I will not waste my time trying to plant the seed of truth to people like you but I will tell you that you will live to see the return of Christ and I don't ask you to believe just remember this statement.

So anyone who does not agree with you or is sickened by the consequences of superstitious belief is of satan? How do you live with yourself?

I am sorry but this is nonsense. The bible may possibly assist in archaeological digs because it probably has some historical accuracies. No one says every single thing in the bible is false. Archaeology has also proven statements in the bible as wrong.

Heinrich Schliemann used the Iliad to find Troy, does that mean everything in that epic poem is accurate?

I will tell you that you will live to see the return of Christ and I don't ask you to believe just remember this statement.

Yeah yeah yeah, that is almost exactly what Jesus said 2,000 years ago.
edit on 7-7-2011 by megabytz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

See SoldierofGod, that was an insult.

Do you see the difference?

And it was very much called for.

link   
This website does seem to be pretty antichrist

link   

Originally posted by Godsontoo

Yeah that must be it, it's that nasty 'ol Satan again. Conjuring up his habits in me.
Or maybe I am a free thinking Human Being with my own beliefs and opinions, and one of those beliefs is that there is no such thing as a Satan, or demons or anything like that. Only good people and bad.

Do you people read what you write or this all spontaneous?
"the seed of truth" "you are of Satan" "talk of the nine"

We don't talk like that anymore. We've moved beyond that old book and onto more concrete NON-FICTION.

Your historical evidence always reverts back to something within the bible or people who's bias is so slanted toward the bible that they are willing to twist scientific facts (COMMON SENSE)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaIypso
This website does seem to be pretty antichrist

Just so you're aware, this site is independant of what anyone on it is saying.

2 sides of the story are being presented here. It's not like they're saying what they want to say and we ignore it then just write whatever to oppose them.
Obviously we take the time to read what they say and think and then add our take about why we oppose it, IF AT ALL.
It's not like I have to argue or oppose everything. I do it because I can and have my own opinion.

This website can be _____________

That's the best you got?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Don't you just love how religious people insult you in the most cruel way , and nobody bats an eye?

I can't even THINK of the secular equivalent of damning someone to eternal pain and suffering...if we even came CLOSE to that kind of vitriol, we would be slammed BIG TIME!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

Well, I guess I'll turn myself in. I'm that person, I hate all religions. I mean I'm not going to blow up churches, stab priests, or go on a religious-killing-spree, but I just hate the idea of religions in general.

Is there anything wrong with that? I don't think so, I gave some valid reasons in that big chunk I posted on the last page.

Your position is fairly clear, but I haven't seen you once claim that you hate Jesus. Maybe christianity, their followers, aspects of the theology - but I've never seen you come out and say you hate Jesus.

The OP appears to be a gigantic straw-man.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Thie biggest cause of people being turned away from the forms of organised chriatianity today, is based on the fact that the europeans politicised christianity and abused it...working havoc and desctruction in their wake in the name of 'God'. they didnt do anythgin for God but for their own political reasoning. its the exact same way the arabs have politiscised Islam. and the funniest thing is that these two groups of people still fight today in a deceiptful way of trying to take over the world.

Christianity is not to blame but the people who abuse it.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
Don't you just love how religious people insult you in the most cruel way , and nobody bats an eye?

I can't even THINK of the secular equivalent of damning someone to eternal pain and suffering...if we even came CLOSE to that kind of vitriol, we would be slammed BIG TIME!!!

I'm not sure what I did to deserve that response. I thought my inquiries were fairly harmless and polite. Oh well.

I think the truth may be exactly the opposite of the OP's claim - that ATS is actually a popular outlet to hate non-christians.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I don't have an answer for you....I for one really like Jesus...I don't hate him at all.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join