It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight Back - Police violence, assaults, murders and oppression

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I sit here and watch thread after thread after thread about police abuses and I notice one common theme... no one ever stands up! People are content to sit and type away and complain behind the safety of their computers, but these same people will never do what must be done to rid our country of this menace... this scourge.

We see over and over again, stories... videos. Stories of handicapped kids shot and killed by police. Stories of beatings of innocent people who's only crime was to ask a simple question or to demand their rights. Attacks by police on people daring to film them violating people's rights. But the worst is the killing - knockless warrants where they kill the person they are serving the warrant to, the murder of an autistic boy who was acting out on an autistic trigger, the beating of a handicapped boy who the big important police officer thought was being disrespectful.

The absolute power that these police have has corrupted absolutely. The internet is a powerful tool. It allows you to contact anyone at any time. Write to the cities that employ these crooked cops. Write letters to the editors of the local papers in the towns where the crooked cops serve. Call city officials. Call county, state and federal officials. Organize protests. Take up arms if you feel you must. But, most of all DO SOMETHING!!!

Are you going to sit there and passively watch as your home, your town, your state and your country become one large facist state? Or, are you going to do the right thing, man up and do something about it?

I put my words into actions... can you say that you do the same?

***REMINDER***
Terms and Conditions of Use
15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

edit on July 7th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

The Dissension among Families and friends is probably the main reason this stuff goes on without repercussions for most Police

The Elites have succeeded in getting everyone to care more for possessions(material objects) than their own fellow humans.

That and most people will willfully oblige to the Oppressive and Suppressive Government.

Because they are probably too meek and meager.

Perhaps a lot of this was achieved by the Metro-sexualization of Men(Gays, Un-Manly Men)

But i have nothing Against Gay's i'm just saying that its a bit similar to metro-sexual.

Instead we are in a competitive world working to increase ones status; above others.

Then We see that this causes a disparity between the people who work to be successful and the people who do not want to work to be successful(Too lazy, or just poor, Can't afford Post-Secondary-Education)

So Money=Freedom Basically

Police seem to have an increased tendency lately for these brutal Actions.

Anyways this video is a good start to getting back too our roots on how to be friendly and treat our fellow humans as friends
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.liveleak.com...

We as humans need to get closer back to our roots when humans work for the collective for good of humanity and not for the collective greed of the few
(Material things)(40+% Of American Jobs Service Industry Slave to Rich, and Wealthy)
(50 Million Americans on FoodStamps)
(Several hundred million in world Starving every day Mal-nourished)
edit on 7-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
and what is it that you are doing
2nd

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by darbur

Enter the 1 liner troll

Trying to bait somebody...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
You also see thread after thread of cops being hero's and saving lives. You choose to focus on the negatives instead of the positives.

I think we should hold a parade for those police officers who are diligently serving the public.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by darbur

I have written letters to the editors of local newspapers in many areas that I have found cases of police violence and oppression. I have written, called and met with some ciity officials, state and Federal representatives in my and nearby states. I have taken to actively carrying a compact video camera with me to catch examples of police brutality, oppression and constitutional violations (my latest video capture was in North Minneapolis immediately following the tornado that devistated the area. I took video of police acting on behalf of a slum-lord harassing newly homeless people - due to the tornado - while I was volunteering at one of the food/clothing emergency relief distribution sites).

That is my contribution so far... what is YOURS?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join