It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof, SOLID now, ELEnin is an Extinction Level Event !!!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I just love it when science trumps bull#, and it does, every time, no matter what, and sometimes it takes a bit of time.
Elenin is a ghost now. It has has relentlessly succumbed to the gravitational power of the Sun, as so many comets before it have.

I love the OP's title, " Proof, SOLID now, ELEnin is an Extinction Level Event!!! "

Without any malice directed towards your beliefs, take the crow, you deserve it totally. Revel in the fact that the current scientific knowledge about this universe, is still based totally in science.

Before you wrote this post, so many professionals told you how off base you were. Now you can reap the benefits of this, because anything gained in information is important, while detrimental to your beliefs, or enhancing them, is a positive experience none the less. It further enhances the postulation that our understanding of the universe (Science) still holds water. That is all we have.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

LOL I was wondering when someone would bump this
Comet Elenin Breakup - sorry for your loss ♥

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunev
reply to post by DJW001

The guy (Astroblogger is his false identity on the Internet) who supposedly "debunked" Dr. Omerbashich paper for statistics turns out to be Australian PHARMACIST ! .

Well if he can be so roundly debunked by a mere pharmacist then I guess his theory mut be complete rubbish - it didnt' even take a real scientist to do it!! Thanks for that

in the meantime good Dr just had another astounding prediction right on the money. He said mid two weeks of August will so NO 6+ quakes and so it was: NONE! Then on the 14th day of those 2 weeks we had 6.3 in Japan and 7.5 and 7.0 VANUATU.

So there were 6+ mag earthquakes in the 2 weeks. How is that "right on the money"??

and it just happened so that NASA issued a statement one day before saying Omerbashich theory is nonsense. LOL what a slam in the NASA face by good Dr. that was!

He got it wrong, and therefore NASA gets a slam in the face??

How does that work??

Dr. Omerbashich is a GENIUS!!! His hyperresonance theory is revolution in science

Yes...I'm sure it is.......

edit on 31-8-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

The onus is on the OP to offer proof of what they're saying. The scientific method is to test your own theory to destruction.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

edit on 3-9-2011 by DClairvoyant because: (no reason given)

I'm not a follower of LOA. As there are infinite laws in this Universe...how can one law represent all...it doesn't just work for one law...it works for many...The Elite Class you refer to are monitoring every comment, every email you discuss with ATS members, family members etc...you are not the only one here being watched...they are not interested in petty peasents...they only have high interest in generic bloodlines.
edit on 3-9-2011 by DClairvoyant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
There is no proof here on this thread of Comet Elenin being at the so-called Extinction Level. This thread has been directly designed to fear-monger the general public.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Hello Moderator.

If you closed the most recent thread on Elenin, you should do the same here.

We (scientists) were having a ball throwing fastballs to a bunch of no-hitters, and it looks like this one is an out too.

Kill this thread before it gets infected like the last one.

Thanks

signed:
One of those that own the crow they are busy eating.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Well as far as the Beatles go, the world ending was not what Revolution #9 was about.....

Lennon told Rolling Stone that this was, "an unconscious picture of what I actually think will happen when it happens; that was just like a drawing of revolution." He added: "All the thing was made with loops, I had about thirty loops going, fed them onto one basic track. I was getting classical tapes, going upstairs and chopping them up, making it backwards and things like that, to get the sound effects. One thing was an engineer's testing tape and it would come on with a voice saying 'This is EMI Test Series #9.' I just cut up whatever he said and I'd number nine it. Nine turned out to be my birthday and my lucky number and everything. I didn't realize it; it was just so funny the voice saying 'Number nine'; it was like a joke, bringing number nine into it all the time, that's all it was."

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
At least your crazy rant about the Beatles breaking up over the end of the world is met with other crazy loons....

Charles Manson thought that when they screamed the words "Right!" it was actually "Rise!" meaning the black community rising over the white people. Charles Manson was of course crazy, and thought The Beatles were warning about a race war. (thanks, Mischa - Winnipeg, Australia)

And your, "Turn me on dead man" well that was about....

This helped fuel the "Paul is dead" rumors. If played backwards, you were supposed to hear the car crash where Paul died, and a voice saying "Turn me on, dead man." Also, playing the line, "I'm not in the mood for wearing clothing" in reverse eventually becomes a rather odd but clear reversal, "There were 2, there are none now." This is referencing the rumor that Paul McCartney died in a car with "Lovely Rita" and that the 2 were burned away after the wreck. (thanks, JT - Tullahoma, TN)

Nope no life ending comet here
edit on 19-9-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MACchine
A law passed in 2009 dictates NEOs striking the Earth to be ABOVE TOP SECRET

your refusal to show us all this actual "law" just proves you are just hoaxing!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
just in. whats this large object spotted in front of the sun, filmed from Antartica science station:

lens flare?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

The opposite...sort of. Sensor overload.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Lets get honest here for a second. Any of you who claim to wear the biggest science hat around here honestly have no clue what could possibly happen when we reach the Earth / Sun / Comet alignment on the 26th/27th of this month.

This is not speculation, this is pure fact. Sure, you think you have a good idea nothing will happen but you don't know. You don't know because we haven't had a go with this comet before in the history of man kind and this comet has anomalies associated with it that can not be that easily explained.

The fact is, a large part of Elenin is comprised of hydrogen cyanide. The fact that the coma has a very good chance at becoming larger than our own Sun and the fact that we will pass through this coma is disturbing at best and terrifying at worst.

Hydrogen cyanide just also happens to be a great conductor for electrical charge. This alignment could have serious effects if the Sun reacts to the electromagnetic charge of this comet, given that the coma will be pointed directly away from the sun, that puts it pointed right towards Earth.

Maybe nothing happens, hopefully nothing does and maybe just maybe we will all be fine but to say that it's silly to think there is no chance of anything happening is foolish and arrogant. Earth in the last two weeks has been extremely lucky to dodge X class solar flares, I wonder what is causing these??
edit on 23-9-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
Maybe nothing happens, hopefully nothing does and maybe just maybe we will all be fine but to say that it's silly to think there is no chance of anything happening is foolish and arrogant.

its silly to stress over something you have no control over anyway
if its an ELE as the OP claims, what are you gonna do?

die like the rest of us.

go outside, enjoy the day
hug your kid/mom/dad/sis/bro/etc

make it count

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
i cant see the thread anymore,

just post to it.

what happened?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Them Bones lyrics
I Believe Them Bones Are Me
Some Say We're Born Into The Grave
I Feel So Alone
Gonna End Up A Big Ole Pile A Them Bones

Dust Rise Right On Over My Time
Empty Fossil Of The New Scene
[ From : www.elyrics.net... ]
I Feel So Alone

Toll Due Bad Dream Come True
I Lie Dead Gone Under Red Sky
I Feel So Alone

just to throw this in there. gonna die under red sky. and elenin is visible on the southeast side of the moon.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Ok let's assume for a moment that the is truth in this.
Now what? If we have an ELE or are about to what is there to do?
Even if by some miracle you gathered your resources, food, water power and sequestered your self away. Then what? I mean beyond living long enough to view the aftermath of such an event, what are your possibilities for life after an ELE? I don't mean eating breathing and farting life but you know, getting food, finding breathable air and finding someone who laughs at your farts.
I just don't understand the point behind getting all worked up about things you can't predict or prevent, let alone survive. If you want to get worked up, figure out why some people have food or opportunities while others do not. Debating this subject is no different than debating religion, you can't prove anything, you work on hearsay and if it should prove to be true the evidence comes too late to effect accordable plans.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join