It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof, SOLID now, ELEnin is an Extinction Level Event !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Corner shaped orbits are an impossibility. The "fabric" of space bends around massive objects always producing some form of eliptical orbit around said dense objects. I found that a little unnerving. Never a strait answer, I suppose.

Our friend on the recording sounds pretty shaken, but I have a feeling that theres little to worry about his claims. Remember the last ten times people freaked out about the world ending and it still has yet to happen
If there really is another solar system attached to Ele' theres not a thing we can do about it any way.

Breathe the radioactive air and enjoy life.

edit on 7-7-2011 by W3RLIED2 because: sp

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
True or not.. Well done! Always enjoy a good read.

Dont let anyone discourage you. Even if this were something out of the "SUN Tabloid", I still enjoy reading them. What if's and just in cases are always kinda cool.

S&F for the time and connections you've put together, and of course for the interesting information.

link   
What will this mean to the next season of Idol?

Seriously, this extinction issue is kinda moot. Why plan when "we all gonna die"!?

link   
reply to post by MACchine

Let's focus on this idea of nibiru according to extant records: oi.uchicago.edu...

Select the link to volume 11, N, part 2. When the volume has loaded, go to page 145 in the pdf file & look for the word neberu (strict transliteration of nibiru) on the bottom right corner of the page. From there you will discover a host of definitions & reference texts/tablets to "nibiru," none of which refer to nibiru as a planet extending beyond Jupiter. In fact nibiru could be understood to be Jupiter according to this lexical source. But don't take my word for it--check it out yourself.

Take it easy.

Sources:
M Heiser, PhD
Chicage Assyrian Dictionary, wiki

edit on 7-7-2011 by Axebo because: posted sources

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Im sorry but the beatles did not know about Elenin.
The turn me on dead man was back masking for the whole Paul McCartney Death conspiracy.
Info you showed is interesting, but I just had to say that on behalf of the Beatles.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Axebo

Select the link to volume 11, N, part 2. When the volume has loaded, go to page 145 in the pdf file

edit on 7-7-2011 by W3RLIED2 because: Removed crappy one liner

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

The corners are due to a very quick orbital slingshot.

Elenin is a comet of a hyperbolic class, hence the corners. JUST LIKE ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... C/1847 T1 (Mitchell) which isn't going to hit us either.

Note the corners. They're sharp, kinda angled as well. Your point, is moot.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I know one thing that is true. In the past seven weeks no less than three comets have collided with the sun, one of them happening today. They didn't see it coming, not sure about the two on May 11. Is this out of the ordinary? Are we experiencing an unusual volume of comets recently, and if so, whats the cause?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Comete Elenin has a planet-sized spaceship trailing it.

This spaceship will arrive when the Disclosure deadline is well and truly here.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Okay guys, who let galactictuan out of his padded cell?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Now the Beatles are in on it?

Really, this just gets more and more ridiculous.

YouTube video's (especially from anonymous sources) and inferences taken from a low resolution plot of a solar system object do not equal hard science.

The JPL animation is there for illustrative purposes. You can't take measurements from it, that's not what it is for.

Most of the statements in the OP are untrue and have been fully debunked in every thread where they are mentioned.

Please read the Rational Wiki article for a clear and concise refutation of most of what the OP says.

The OP qualifies as a 'Ninny Troll.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The Beatles broke up because of Nibiru? No one had heard of it being the "Planet of Doom" until 2002 or 2003. Christ, I'm one step closer to hearing it all.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan
Comete Elenin has a planet-sized spaceship trailing it.

This spaceship will arrive when the Disclosure deadline is well and truly here.

Didn't "they" say that about Halley's Comet......then Hale-Bopp?

These ET's are being pretty insolent in their lack of disclosure that they were supposed to have made....several times in the recent past.

I say we bring a class action against ET's for not listening to obviously learned individuals who predict a close encounter of the first kind

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
Now the Beatles are in on it?

Really, this just gets more and more ridiculous.

you ruined my fun lol

we could have a whole bunch of famous musos that saw elenin coming and made a song

like the muslims, they know - just the other day I was parked at traffic lights and this young muslim girl in full headgear etc, pulls alongside with her radio on full volume

- she was bopping and swaying and singing along with the music, lost in the moment

the song - REM "losing my religion"

they know they will be extinct soon lol

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mapkar

The corners are due to a very quick orbital slingshot.

Elenin is a comet of a hyperbolic class, hence the corners. JUST LIKE ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... C/1847 T1 (Mitchell) which isn't going to hit us either.

Note the corners. They're sharp, kinda angled as well. Your point, is moot.

NO, the corners are sloppy programming in the very LEAST but more likely indications of a hard coded path that the USUAL program can not handle. IF you hit the play button and watch the NEO whizz by the sun and those corners you will see that the ACTUAL PATH IS SMOOTH no corners !!!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Which is precisely my point, the quick slingshot is so fast that when the computers poll the position to draw the orbital line, it's crooked. Sort of like not using antialiasing on a computer game and getting jagged edges. It's a typical artifact of computer programs and NOT government intrusion into the truth. Your arguments are so biased to prove a conspiracy that they defy real logic.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Wrap your head in a lead hat? This character on the first video I shall give the North American Indian name of "One Without Clue" or "Dances With Idiots." Lead does not stop magnetic fields, the material required is mu metal.

I just heard him say on the video he is a pretty psychotic, errr, I mean psychic kinda guy...LOL. Man, where do they find these people and how the hell do they get on the radio? Sounds like a FAIL to me!

Cheers - Dave

edit on 7/7.2011 by bobs_uruncle because: oops

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I want my padded lead helmet NOW. No way I am becoming a moron who cant remember anything because my brain has been gutted. I think this guy speaks from experience he obviously wasn't wearing his.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join