It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with a TSA agent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I too worked at an airport for a large corporation,I won't mention the name ,but all employees are subject to the same screening, I think it is a invasion of privacy,and as far as a male patting down a female,that doesn't happen,why there is always a male and female present,and I agree a waste of time,easier ways to plant a bomb then trying to sneak thru screening

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Regardless, of who you are, or where you live, we are all responsible for our own actions. In short "Right Work". If your job serves humanity and does not harm others then you can preclude from this that you have "Right Work". If your job acts as a stumbling block to humanity or groups of humanity then you are doing "Wrong Work". Pay cheque or not do what is right within yourself, not what others think is right.

The question is whom do you serve? You cannot serve two masters. You either serve humanity or you enslave it.
You either serve mammon or you serve life.

Why do people continually use the excuse, "I needed a job, I needed the money". Is that worth destroying humanity?

22And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.

23The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.

24Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?

25And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit?

26If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest?

27Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

28If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?

29And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.

30For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.

31But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.

32Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

King James Version Bible
Luke 12:22-32

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Alright I'm just going to say last call it's 3:50 pm EST I need questions in by 4:30 pm EST. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
First I would like to thank those who asked questions, for my interview, my relative would also like to say thank you... So thanks.

I'm just going to write this in a a Q&A format followed by my final thoughts and conclusion, so here goes.

Q:Wish white people would make up their minds? About what? Wanting racial profiling? Not wanting racial profiling? Tighter security,looser security? White people huh?

A: Well I did mean this in a joke mainly. But yeah, the majority of people who complain about airport security are white. They complain but they don't offer much constructive criticism. Instead of complaining tell us how you the traveler would want safer air travel. Racial profiling is stupid as I said before anyone with any inclination of smuggling explosives or wanting to cause harm is not indicative of their skin color. When Racial profiling was "implemented" it was a huge wrong. That way of thinking should not have made anyone feel safer because there skin huge wasn't in the terrorist range. Thats all, (wasn't a very good joke but I got it because I get my relatives sense of humor. We are white so ...*shrugs*).

Q:How does he reconcile the 4th Amendment with some of his duties (invasive pat-downs, X-ray scanners, etc).

A: He sided with Kro32's answer with this. When you choose to fly you choose to be patted down because you are then entering a secured area. TSA is about preventative security, this has not impact on your 4th amendment rights this is strictly security.

Q:How is consent considered given, if one chooses to leave the line, he is detained, and arrested and/or fined?

A: Passengers are free to leave the line, however, it may raise eyebrows if they have already put their luggage on the scanner. But the TSA is NOT allowed to detain anyone that is why there are police present at all times.

Q:What do you think is the impact to airline travel from all these security measures?

A: There is no impact, again this is strictly preventative security. It's the airline providers who would cause more of an imposition on travel with their added fees.

Q:Do travelers boarding a plane require to show any form of a government ID to pass through a TSA checkpoint?

A:If you mean pass through as in not be screened, than no. Everyone must pass through and be screen at TSA security checkpoint.

Q:Is a person allowed the video tape/record the local area around the TSA checkpoint including the agents themselves?

A: Yes so long as it doesn't interfere with our job or the process or other passengers.

Q:What law allows them to detain anyone?

A: We don't detain anyone the police so, if we find a person suspicious its up to the police at that point to detain them or not. Not us.

Q:Do you have any feelings about false flags and the idea that the government uses problem-reaction-solution to oppress people's freedoms?

A: I don't put much thought into conspiracy theories. But I do not feel that the TSA is oppressing freedom.

Q:What are your thoughts on the TSA's F.A.S.T. teams and the placement of TSA agents at checkpoints, train stations, bus stations, malls, sporting events, and possibly other locations?

A: I haven't heard of that yet, but security has to adjust to the threat climates.

Q:Objectively, don't these measures along with other moves outside of the TSA, seem like they are less about safety and more about subjugation?

A:Subjugation of who and what? Do you mean trying to control threats and attacks when you talk about subjugation?

Q:Do you sleep well at night knowing that you are one of a group that is fully despised at every level, and then some?

A:I have a job to do, which I believe is right. I don't profile I don't subjugate. I want air travel to be safe, I want people to travel safely. There are people in the world for whatever reason want the Western world destroyed, they have happened to use air travel as a way to "send a message" I want to be a apart of the solution to stop that. So I sleep pretty well at night thanks for asking.

Q:

After he gropes a young girl, how does he feel doing it? (I am not implying that he is a pedophile at all. Not asking from that aspect.)

A:Not implying I'm a pedophile? You just asked me how I feel when I "grope" a child. You're sick. Opposite sexed agents do not pat down members of the opposite sex. Furthermore the pat-down technique for child is a very very modified version. You keep asking me how I sleep at night after I do something, which in your mind, you find is filthy. I think there's something wrong with you. Need to fess up to something? I hope this answers his other question because this guy is a creep. (His words not mine, but could agree more:@@

Q:Do they have frequency transmitters - aka "mind control fields"?

A:*Laughs* What the Fu--. No, next question.

In conclusion, I wish more questions were brought to the table. I hope more people will find their own ways to find common ground or open a debate with their government so that airline travel will be safe and not invasive. I can't change your opinion, but wishing ills or death to TSA agents is ignorant. I don't know where this "research" sits with me besides I don't think I will be coming on ATS anymore to find ways to deny ignorance and inform people. I'm kinda of disappointed but that'll pass. Take what you want from this, flame it, me my relative, whateves, I most certainly don't car anymore. Either find other ways of travel or walk through the scanner *shrugs* your choice, not mine. Ethics and morals, truths and deviations while they can be shared are subjective to the individual person.

Good Luck

top topics

<< 1   >>

join