It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my reaction to america's reaction of the casey anthony verdict

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
maybe she did, maybe she didn't. fact is she was proven innocent by a jury. although the bias media has created a nation wide lynch mob.

because

nancy grace, and other information-prostitutes, present their information in such a way that accentuates a persons villainy, which then allows a weak minded individual to luxuriate in their own contrasting virtue. It's sickening.

welcome to the US...again

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
right on OP u hit the nail on the head
second

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Nancy Grace is a wingnut who has exploited the death of her fiance back in the day. Not to mention she has gotten in trouble a few times for bringing the media along with her while executing a search warrant when she was a prosecuting attorney.

Basing anything off of her show is insane.

As far as the verdict, I dont really agree with it, but then again I was not a member of the jury so I didnt get to hear all the info they got. They interviewed one of the alternates who said the PA failed to make the case that conclcusivley linked casey to the death.

Some days you get the bear, and some days the bear gets you.

She is not out of the woods yet though. She apparently failed to pay taxes since 2008 to the tune of almost 70k dollars.

Can we say Al Capone repeat anyone?
edit on 6-7-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DankKing420

thanks man. it's hard to find anyone who can get past their 'implanted emotions' and look at things with a clear and open mind. it's extremely sad, i have a lil sister. but once again the media proves to be the strongest weapon in american culture. brainwasshhhhing?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I haven't heard the tax angle, how did she rack up taxes when she is in jail? How did she earn enough money to have 70 grand in taxes to pay?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lightdude

The amount of attention given to this trial is incredible. It makes us look like a nation of idiots; someone take away those female lawyers, former judges, and screechy TV hostesses. The media is as hard to like as Casey is. It's over. It's over. Let's get on to something more interesting...like an armless being staring in the window at night. I love stuff like that.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Brainwashing? Nope...

Apathy and slack jaw laziness on the part of the average person? Absolutely....

They expect to have things just handed to them.. When the sense of entitlement becomes so bad, that expectation apparently includes independant thought and rationale.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
American media did a great job at putting the spotlight on a random murder case; all the meanwhile mass murders are occurring overseas in these endless wars we perpetuate. Obama can order and continue bombing on innocent children, women, and men in Libya; and nobody blinks an eye because it's "humanitarian aid" or simply war somehow excuses murder. Yet one murder gets the entire nation riled up. I congratulate MSM for completely misdirecting from the real issues; but it also goes to show the mentality of the nation.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

great point dude. i guess i should have seen this, being a member on this site for almost a year now haha. can you imagine nancy getting all riled up over the murder of a 2 year old libyan girl, then calling obama 'tot dad' for 3 years

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

my reaction was:

distraction, media filler

anything to filltime on tv that isn't about what nato is doing, the latest usurps of control by the american government, among other things

better to have the 'sheeple' unified against a controversial court ruling, than unified against their controversial government
edit on 7/6/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Glad my first post can be used to refute your referencing Casey Anthony as being "found innocent" by a jury of her peers. Sorry, but Casey was found "not guilty". The prosecutors did a poor job (admittedly), but have no doubt, Casey IS guilty...with a capital 'G'. BIG difference.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Lets be clear here your title is bias. Its not how America is reacting - it is how MEDIA is reacting. The media in NO way represents AMERICA. It is TPTB.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Please add your thoughts to one of the many many threads on this already.

Closed.

top topics

join