It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jellyfish have started to Attack Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
worldblog.msnbc.msn.com...

Check out the large quantities of jellyfish that have started to choke israel and now threaten to disrupt their electricity. There are approximately 200 million jellyfish that have have been breeding because Israel killed off their natural predator the sea turtle. Looks like the Lord is sending the plague of jellyfish towards Israel.

Watch the video: They reporter says that the jellyfish have started to clog up the reactors cooling system essentially turning into a gel and that there is no explanation for the strange migration. The video is a must watch.

One thing we know is that every female jellyfish lays 300,000 eggs – making it an almost impossible battle.

The Lord is sending his army to fight Israel apparently.
edit on 6-7-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
One word KARMA.

What you put out there comes right back.

Thank you for sharing, very interesting.
edit on 6-7-2011 by JustBreathe11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Seems perhaps jellyfish are not anti-israel power plant after all...

Scotland Nuclear Power Plant Attacked by anti semetic Jellyfish!

This was news a while ago. It has happened in Indonesia, Japan, China, US, Britain, etc...why single out these turds?

CJ

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
from what i know there are plenty more jellyfish around, and they are coming to all our shores.

it seems like jellyfish are the ocean's version of china.

i find them cute

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
worldblog.msnbc.msn.com...

Check out the large quantities of jellyfish that have started to choke israel and now threaten to disrupt their electricity. There are approximately 200 million jellyfish that have have been breeding because Israel killed off their natural predator the sea turtle. Looks like the Lord is sending the plague of jellyfish towards Israel.

Watch the video: They reporter says that the jellyfish have started to clog up the reactors cooling system essentially turning into a gel and that there is no explanation for the strange migration. The video is a must watch.

One thing we know is that every female jellyfish lays 300,000 eggs – making it an almost impossible battle.

The Lord is sending his army to fight Israel apparently.
edit on 6-7-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Have you even read the Holy Bible.

God Almighty will protect the Israelite no matter what.

They Are His Chosen People.

Your OP...Puzzling. To Say The Least

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

They were not chosen unconditionally. God promised the land to the true Israelites, but on conditions. It was not unconditional to perform genocide. The Lord will destroy Israel as it has been promised. These jellyfish are the first sign.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Come on..those kilts and the red beards...no wonder god sent them there too!

ETA: Oh and before I get a bible thrown at me, I'm joking,

edit on 6/7/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Bro. WTF? Your avatar is great. Is this a joke?

CJ

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Somehow Isreal will find a way to blame Palestine.

They will then use it as an excuse to steal more land!
edit on 7/7/2011 by YourPopRock because: the devil and the Beatles white album made me do it

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Indeed they are...here they have made themselves so comfortable they have lost their sting...

Jelly fish Lake Palau

Killed all predators, why not detoxify?

ColoradoJens

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

They reporter says that the jellyfish have started to clog up the reactors cooling system essentially turning into a gel and that there is no explanation for the strange migration.

Not as bad as a commercial diver I know who had them pumped into his heated wetsuit. Straight into the armpit and groin area.

They will get in everywhere the water is pumped into, it is basically impossible to filter them out.

Hopefully, this is not a nuclear plant.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Personally I had my bible ready to throw; In MY bible it states, - Larry chapter 7 verse 5; and when Chadwickus mentions red headed folk or Scotsman as being unsavory, he/she shall be smitten by the force of one thick old king james version bible tossed from a distance upon his noggin...once done, he shall be left to wander about and proclaim loudly, "What was that for?"

ColoradoJens

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Reply to post by ColoradoJens

yes yes, i have noticed the global jellyfish expansion.

i previously compared them to china, but now that i think better.

the way jellyfish are expanding, its infact much more like any israeli expansion.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

They were not chosen unconditionally. God promised the land to the true Israelites, but on conditions. It was not unconditional to perform genocide. The Lord will destroy Israel as it has been promised. These jellyfish are the first sign.

You Are So Correct. My Apologies.

I Was Only Think Of God Protecting The Claimed "Holy Land" Not How Many Sins They Have Created For Nefariously False Ideology.

Thank You For Checking Me On My Poor Choice Of Rhetoric!

Warmest Regards,

t

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Stealing land? Nah, they are just blobs of pain flotaing about...getting sucked up into it...the Israeli nation are doing it willfully...

CJ

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

LOL what about my avatar? Hehe Muahahahah i see you. So yea this is strange happenings. First the birds dropping out of the sky now the jellyfish gathering at the holy land.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Jellyfish are taking over the world haha

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Reply to post by ColoradoJens

i meant globally

jellyfish are probably the world's less endangered species.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I don't know, maybe I am wrong, but your avatar signified a sense of humor. Did you check out my link above? This has been happening world wide and actually it is a big problem..thanks for brining this particular story to light as the absurdity of jellyfish shutting down nuclear reactors is serious business...I just don't think "they" have a political agenda...

CJ
edit on 7-7-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

top topics

join